Reese Witherspoon: Gjelina Family Dinner!

Reese Witherspoon: Gjelina Family Dinner!

Reese Witherspoon shows off her large baby bump in a form fitting black dress while out to dinner with her family at Gjelina on Saturday (September 15) in Venice, Calif.

The 36-year-old pregnant actress was joined by her two kids Ava and Deacon, as well as hubby Jim Toth.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

Last week, Reese stepped out for a doctor’s appointment in Brentwood to check up on the status of her baby! We can’t wait to find out if it’s a boy or a girl!

15+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon and her family out to dinner…

reese witherspoon family dinner 01
reese witherspoon family dinner 11
reese witherspoon family dinner 12
reese witherspoon family dinner 13
reese witherspoon family dinner 14
reese witherspoon family dinner 15
reese witherspoon family dinner 16

• Tiger Woods' girlfriend Lindsay Vonn is close friends to his ex wife Elin Nordegren - US Weekly
  • Chris Brown's bodyguard is found guilty of assault- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks is attached to a Cold War thriller- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch Amy Purdy dance with her partner Derek Hough on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
  • Netflix is rising its prices for new customers- Entertainment Weekly
  • Who is Richard Gere dating?- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Mad Men- Lainey Gossip
  • Laura Vandervoort keeps it sexy on the cover of Clique magazine - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I’ve never seen kids looking like their both parents as much as them !!! OMG.

Ava looks glum. Gotta be weird when you’re 13 and your mom and stepfather are having a kid.

She looks more like her father than she used to.

Say it ain't so @ 09/16/2012 at 3:14 pm

Ava is beautiful, and her son is handsome. I doubt Ava feels “weird” about the new baby. She may even look forward to the experience, my daughter is 14 and is thrilled with the newest addition to our family.

Can’t wait to see her baby when he/she arrives.

@Frozoid are you that stupid it’s not weird at all Susan Newman was right around Ava’s age when her youngest stepsister Claire was born in April 1965. women have had children in their late 30′s and 40′s for decades it’s nothing new. maybe Ava is annoyed at the paps for constantly following the family

This feels like a Jessica Simpson pregnancy. I feel like Reese Witherspoon has been pregnant forever! She’s adorable though and I’m sure their kid is gonna be a cutie.

@Courtney: Do you mean Susan Newman, daughter of Paul? If so, I was in a summer acting workshop with her some years ago.

Say it ain't so @ 09/16/2012 at 3:59 pm

Good point @Courtney, or she could be your average teen who doesn’t get excited about much when hanging with the family. My teen loves us has a great life but at her age would much rather be hanging with friends instead of family. I don’t gripe, I remember my teen years and remember being the same way. You don’t really appreciate those moments until your off to college, and wish you could be a kid again.

Pattycake @ 09/16/2012 at 4:03 pm

I’d say that these pix would put paid to that old saw that Ava looks just like Reese, but I know some people will never let that go. Ava has her father’s lean body and many of his features. And even if nothing else, she has his beauty and his dislike for being photographed in private moments, it seems. Deacon looks more handsome with each passing month. Reese is Reese. Papping out her family at every opportunity. Nothing to say about Toth, nothing fit for print.

i think everyone should stop talking about their personal lives on here…
no one cares…

@Courtney @ 09/16/2012 at 4:07 pm

There you go again! STFU you IDIOT!!!!!

It's A Wrap @ 09/16/2012 at 4:08 pm

The Beard and The Puppet Master at it again…………

Toth Takes It Up The A** @ 09/16/2012 at 4:10 pm

There they go. Smiling like a bunch of idiots. Staged and Fake as always!

Stanky Feet @ 09/16/2012 at 4:13 pm

Gotta suck for Deacon and Ava to have Witherspoon for a mother and her being ~cough~ married to Toth! Pathetic!!!

somali girl @ 09/16/2012 at 4:15 pm

Wow the boy looks like his mom and the girl her dad.

Who da daddy? @ 09/16/2012 at 4:17 pm

cuz it ain’t Jimmy Joe1

HA! Gotta Laugh @ 09/16/2012 at 4:21 pm

they only smile, hold hands and bring Ava and Deacon out for the cameras. Away from all that, well, completely opposite of what is photographed. Very fake and phony!

Reese W looks great in this dress

SampsonHerbert @ 09/16/2012 at 4:31 pm

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, Fox46­.­com

WELL...... @ 09/16/2012 at 4:32 pm

I picked a bunch of lint out of my belly button today.

I´m glad to see her again!
I love her face and just the way she is!
SHE´S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF THE UNIVERSE!
****
MAGIC LAURA, MAGIC AURA!
SUPERSOUL LIKE A SUPERNOVA!

Fake, Phony and lying pieces of sh!t these two are. They really deserve one another. I wish them the best!

Mud Bogging @ 09/16/2012 at 4:41 pm

~Yawn~ these two are just as boring as a slice of white bread

Jim is the dad! And he can be proud of his first son!
****
JIM-TOTH-POWER-FOREVER, TOO!

@Dirkstar

Looks like you need your head checked!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All