Christina Aguilera's 'Your Body' Video Teaser - Watch Now!

Christina Aguilera's 'Your Body' Video Teaser - Watch Now!

Check out this brand new teaser for Christina Aguilera‘s upcoming music video for “Your Body”!

The 31-year-old entertainer also tweeted a pic from the vid. We can’t wait to see the finished product!!!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

“It’s here! #YourBody available at @iTunesMusic. Video teaser premieres on #TheVoice tonight. XoXtina” she tweeted to her followers earlier in the day. Be sure to grab the song from iTunes if you haven’t already.

Christina‘s upcoming album, Lotus, is due out in stores in November.

Photos: Twitter
Posted to: Christina Aguilera

OMG I LOVE IT!

omg can’t wait to copy her looks

She looks absolutely flawless.

The chameleon pop star I grew up with is back! I’m in shock, she looks soooooooo good!!

Looks really fun! I love the song!

Legendtina @ 09/17/2012 at 10:20 pm

She is so Beautiful, talented, AMAZING .

Legendtina @ 09/17/2012 at 10:20 pm

She is so Beautiful, talented, AMAZING .

SHE’S BACK!!!!!!!!

white snooki is kinda nasty…

MoreThanWords @ 09/17/2012 at 10:21 pm

F-A-T C-O-W!!!

AMAZIGGGGG SHE IS BACK
#8 ON ITUNES USSSSS

The real DIVA is back. I CANNOT!!!!!!!!!! I love you mommy! :(

love, love, love it!!!!!!!!

Looks like it should be a fun and quirky video. Xtina looks great

she done scalped my wig with this clip

that was amazing i need this ful asappp

OK GURRL

THIS IS FYIAAAAAAAH

***** LOOKS AMAZING!!!

FINALLY SHE`S SHOWING THAT SKIN

OMG I can’ wait for this!! The explosive car and her being fun and cheeky!! Christina Aguilera your bringing fun back but with your amazing vocals to add spice!! What more can we can ask for!! So ready to see this new video and get your new album to come soon!!

I would turn gay for thus woman! She’s too f*cking flawless!

Ok medonsters, I’m done, new queen of pop has snatched my 19th century wig.

MY GAAAAAAAL.WERKKKK XTINA <3…cant wait for the video!

OH MY! Can’t wait to see the whole thing. It looks SO FUN! I love Christina Aguilera.

BRITNEY SPEARS @ 09/17/2012 at 10:24 pm

OMG BETTER THAN MY MUSIC VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!! :’(((

Shelly Kearns @ 09/17/2012 at 10:25 pm

I’m so proud of her! She’s the best!

So excited for this! Looks amazing so far, and she look gorgeous!

@dirrtypopmuzik @ 09/17/2012 at 10:25 pm

SHE IS FINALLY BRINGING HEAT!

She looks like the pop star we have been missing! That ****** latina who does what other guys tip toe around!

i love how she looks like xtina from the Stripped days was reborn and got that thick body she always wanted!

AMAZING. I couldn’t breathe after watching this, seriously. Her videography is amazing. I swear she’s like a madonna with vocal ability.

Beyoncé Knowles-Carter @ 09/17/2012 at 10:26 pm

Givin’ me ‘Why Don’t You Love Me’ teas. Try again.

MARIAH CAREY @ 09/17/2012 at 10:26 pm

OMG I could never make a video this amazing! Praise her light! Bow to Legendtina!

Demi Lovato @ 09/17/2012 at 10:28 pm

IM CUTTING MYSELF AND BUYING IT ON ITUNES NOW!

@dirrtypopmuzik @ 09/17/2012 at 10:29 pm

This looks like the POP star we’ve been missing! The ****** Latina one!!hahahaha

Oh how I missed Xtina! Sorry but Bionic wasnt her, it wasnt fierce enough!

This looks like what shouldve followed DIRRTY! hahahahah

I LOVE THIS

Katy Perry @ 09/17/2012 at 10:29 pm

@MARIAH CAREY:

i know right?

GagaisQueen @ 09/17/2012 at 10:29 pm

***** betta werque!!!!!

GagaisQueen @ 09/17/2012 at 10:29 pm

***** betta werque!!!!!

She looks amazing! I love the long colored hair and the bandana look! Can’t wait to see the video.

Glad she’s back!

GagaisQueen @ 09/17/2012 at 10:29 pm

***** betta werque!!!!!

Matt Rutler @ 09/17/2012 at 10:30 pm

Hey guys you better buy Your Body on Itunes right now.

Simon Cowell @ 09/17/2012 at 10:30 pm

can’t believe she rejected my show! now i’m stuck with the judges i found at the local mental asylum

I Love it!!!!!!.. Xtina is amazing!!!.. Your Body video will be EPIC!!!!

Max Bratman @ 09/17/2012 at 10:31 pm

All I wanna do is f*ck your bodaaay!!!!!

@dirrtypopmuzik @ 09/17/2012 at 10:32 pm

Oh and this whole Snooki looks like Xtina bit is so boriung. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Can snkooi sing? dance? being the biggest most articulet judge on TV? Oh they just kinda look alike? Pointless

@dirrtypopmuzik @ 09/17/2012 at 10:32 pm

Oh and this whole Snooki looks like Xtina bit is so boring. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Can snkooi sing? dance? being the biggest most articulet judge on TV? Oh they just kinda look alike? Pointless

What a hottie. Can always count on Xtina to make fun videos. Can’t wait for the full version!

STRIPPEDTINA is back but more fun than ever!

@dirrtypopmuzik @ 09/17/2012 at 10:33 pm

Oh and this whole ‘Snooki looks like Xtina’ bit is so boring. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? Can snkooi sing? dance? being the biggest most articulet judge on TV? Oh they just kinda look alike? Pointless

STRIPPEDTINA is back but more fun than ever!

Love her!!!! sexy clip! #teamxtina

Why can’t I be this flawless….maybe because I have both male and female genitals.

Azealia Banks @ 09/17/2012 at 10:34 pm

OMG, why did I collaborate with Flopga I’m so sorry GODTINA :’( :’(

OMG! She’s coming! I can’t wait for the video! Loved what I just saw!

Looks really fun and cute. Can’t wait to see the actual video!
‘Your Body’ (the song) is already on repeat. Love it.

I Loveeeeeeeeeed! XD Amazing teaser!

Jordan Bratman @ 09/17/2012 at 10:37 pm

I love this song, awesome lyrics! The video is HOT.

I wish I didn’t have to tuck….

Lana del Gay @ 09/17/2012 at 10:40 pm

I was born to buy this song on itunes, FIRE!!!

loves it!!!!

Amazing!! I want to see it. She looks good!

Joan Rivers @ 09/17/2012 at 10:42 pm

Damn! My old, dry musty ass ***** is ready!!!! This song is hot, I’m going to be grinding in my coffin tonight ladies!!!!

Great!! She looks real good. Cant wait to see it in full.

Miranda Lambert @ 09/17/2012 at 10:43 pm

Dis *****

Kelly Osbourne @ 09/17/2012 at 10:43 pm

OMG, Cursetina please have mercy on me, i’ve never meant to disrespect you!

flawless Legend is Flawless

Perez Hilton @ 09/17/2012 at 10:44 pm

I wish this was my site :(

OMG ALL THE COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD ARE FROM THE SAME I.P. ADDRESS !! O.O

I’m mad that Christina didn’t let me sing the first verse. This is a banger!!!

Joan Rivers @ 09/17/2012 at 10:45 pm

OMG I just shat on my pants with this song. Oh wait, nothing new actually.

Britney Spears @ 09/17/2012 at 10:46 pm

I’m Elated By This *Gives Stank Face*

Love this clip
Love this song
& Love this women….
PURE PERFECTION :)

I am so sad to see Legendtina snatching wigs while I stay a crazy mental case. I wish I could be like you Legend.

Ceres Aguilera @ 09/17/2012 at 10:48 pm

Oh sistah ur new song is the SH*T, greetings from Brazil.

ufbigfatazz @ 09/17/2012 at 10:48 pm

all this auto tune stuff all sounds the same it s like one big melting pot of britney, rihanna, NM, pink, selena, and any other female pop singer out there today, it’s crap !

I love me some X-Tina and she is in full force here! I have not been this excited for a video in a long time.

Omgee! She looks better than my fave Katy!! :cry:

I was watchin this clip again and it gave me a semi. Wow. My body is ready!!

MARIAH CAREY @ 09/17/2012 at 10:53 pm

Christina stays Triumphant!

Roma Downey @ 09/17/2012 at 10:56 pm

Christina girl, your voice has been touched by an angel! I can’t wait to twerk in the club with my boo, Della Reese!!!

I heard it first, putadas!

Lotus

in stores

November 12th

*smile*

Legendtina has told no lies…. I proud to be a fan!

TheRealConsuela @ 09/17/2012 at 10:58 pm

This song is my JAM, eagerly awaiting the spanish version “Tu Cuerpo”

Kelly Osbourne @ 09/17/2012 at 10:59 pm

darn she’s hot

oh well i guess i’m going back to eating my feelings away and get on crack

I could NEVER look like this.PLEASE XTINA I BEG YOU SHARE YOUR SECRETS IM DESPERATE!

OMG I wanna duet her :’( :’(

AVRIL LAVIGNE @ 09/17/2012 at 11:00 pm

I’m getting married to Nickeback and now Christina Aguilera just shitted on my entire videography. What is my life?????

I’m so lucky that Xtina has blessed me with her red chair for next season! SHE IS THE BEST!

Damn! I think Xtina is the hottest Diva, sorry Mariah. Burlesque>>> Glitter.

OMG! I wish I had Xtina’s body…Your Body rocks!

Lovin the look of this video, Xtina, it looks like so much glam fun and that you’re having such a happy time, and of course the song is absolutely INSANE…YOU CONTINUE TO AMAZE AND INSPIRE ME! So excited about ‘Lotus’ this Nov 13th! I’m getting a colorful streak because of You!

wow, i have got to see more of this video,

love the song, love the vid clip!!!!!!

Wendy Williams @ 09/17/2012 at 11:07 pm

Ms. Aguilera YOU BROUGHT IT. It’s about time because Bionic was not the business. You know I can’t wait to wear a new wiglet and dutty wine to this over the weekend. Dis my seat??

anybody wanna watch my new flim pert of me on 3d?

Tina Orsadi @ 09/17/2012 at 11:08 pm

Just bought the song on iTunes. She’s got the best voice in the industry hands down. Video looks interesting…

I wish I was Young and beautiful like Xtina…

Christina Aguilera Legend @ 09/17/2012 at 11:09 pm

Christina is flawless.

The best popstar singer WITH OR WITHOUT a number 1 single on the charts.

Only a true foking idiot would hate Christina Maria Aguilera of all people.

Christina is here to stay! She said so herself in Back To Basics. It’s NOT a joke!!

Talent always prevails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veronica Mars @ 09/17/2012 at 11:10 pm

She still got those mutant lungs… WERK!

Aguiflawless @ 09/17/2012 at 11:11 pm

Christina will be 32 in December of this year but she looks 23.

Christina is the prettiest, most assertive and smartest and most talented of ALL the popstars.

Facts.

gurl yas imma be poppin in da hood!

Xtinashusband @ 09/17/2012 at 11:11 pm

Impressive! When will be able the full one?

I cannot wait to buy the LOTUS CD in November!!

XD

Brittney Spears @ 09/17/2012 at 11:12 pm

She ruined my career with this music video! I can’t stop watching this!I think I need more antidepressants…

Christina Aguilera @ 09/17/2012 at 11:16 pm

@Lady Gaga:

Hey GaGa, Your little monsters are on suicide watch,send them to iTunes to buy Your Body, it will save their lives!

subero3000 @ 09/17/2012 at 11:17 pm

wow! amazing visuals! seriosly can’t wait for the vid to come out! queentina!

hope those bi rumors are true, cause we should like, hook up..

Lindsay Lohan @ 09/17/2012 at 11:25 pm

Xanax who?? I’m buying a copy of Your Body in iTunes.

Who run the world? X!!!

Love it. Christina is the best vocalist and always has great videos!

Barack Obama @ 09/17/2012 at 11:28 pm

THA QUEEN IS BACK.

Beyonce Carter @ 09/17/2012 at 11:31 pm

Why did Gawd give her all dis talent?

Someone is gonna get banned for posting so many comments from the same I.P. address !

Lauryn Hill @ 09/17/2012 at 11:33 pm

Ready or Not HERE SHE COMES.

wow! just wow!!and that is just the behind the scenes!!!!

TheRealJustJared @ 09/17/2012 at 11:38 pm

ignore the fake Jared, all ip’s are different. Continue commenting and i Love Christina she always gives my site a boost!!

Nicki Onika Minaj @ 09/17/2012 at 11:38 pm

The styling is like Super Bass 2.0, but Im still stanning this white latina hoe…. buy YOUR BODY on iTunes naww or Imma cut ya hoe and sink ya to the full blood of red ocean

Them boobies, them butt, I wish I had them both…. #YourBody

TheRealJustJared
You want to test me?

TheRealJustJared @ 09/17/2012 at 11:47 pm

@Jared: That’s it i’m banning you consider yourself warned

Don’t bother JJ, the thumbs down are actually speaking for themselves and it gives her terrible publicity!

Love that Xtina is gettin so much praise, haterz are reaching!!!!

All the comments are made from the same person on this ! Lol someone has no life! Hahaaha who sits behind a computer and acts like other celebrities who are all way better then this hefty pig Christina lol … It’s very sad…what. A sad person and a low life that’s posting so many comments lol someone needs a life outside of praising “godtina” her new nickname should be XXLtina ;)

She looks great! I can’t wait for the full video!!!!!!

I love that Christina is not afraid of showing some skin. I mean, she used to be so thin and she’s a curvy woman. A huge inspiration for us curvy girls! Her voice never gets old! So much talent and confidence around here. You go!

that was amazing. christina is so FIERCE!

and Your Body is a hot hot hot song. LOVE!

OMG!!! LOOKS GREAT <3

OMG AMAZING! CANT WAIT!!

She is a total queen.

gmaninhollywood @ 09/18/2012 at 3:09 am

Desperate people do desperate things

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART TO HANDLE :(

gmaninhollywood @ 09/18/2012 at 3:54 am

Christina I am behind with my rent, can you help? Just joking

QUEEN OF POP 2012

the guy in the car is Chris Evans?

suchadavidd @ 09/18/2012 at 4:54 am

Xtina is back!

love that song! i cant wait to watch it! gog! go! go! my former dirrty queen and my real burlesque queen!

Brittney Speras @ 09/18/2012 at 7:05 am

it’s 5 am and I am still wide awake, watching this video and reloading ….I am such a flop…oh well,at least my britards are here with me, reloading the comments..we need to get a life…

lady GaGa @ 09/18/2012 at 7:11 am

@Brittney Speras:
Oh,my little Flopney, I am still here as well! Guess what- I came up with few NEW and FRESH ideas for my upcoming single!

Soo the guy she is in top of in the car is really hot.
The teaser is def that, so painful!! I want to see the rest so bad!!
Love this song!

Her body may thick but she is still BANGing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Body is my anthem!!!

What a joke this is.The remnants of fatso’s fan club or the worst excuse for publicity ever thought up.Go away lumpy,you’re career ended 3 years ago.

YAAAAASS! ***** is awesome and falwless. I love it!

I’m excited to see the full video.

Just amazing! Cant wait for the full

VideoOfTheYear @ 09/18/2012 at 12:37 pm

It’s gonna be EPIC

OMG, absolutely LOVE it!!

youknowit @ 09/18/2012 at 3:41 pm

shes ALWAYS ALWAYS SO TACKY! i am so ‘whatever’ about her. there are so many other young talented ppl who do it better ::cough:: RIHANNA ::cough::

@youknowit:

totally agree!!

ammmm…a little vulgar but sounds good:)

Fatter – Xtina Aguilegend

Made me eat a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much hunger
So thanks for making me a fatter

Rose1987389!!! @ 09/18/2012 at 9:47 pm

Has been!! After the Bionic disaster I’d hope her comeback would be harder than this!! She looks awful to me!! Fake tan…too much make-up…and just physically out of shape!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Azkadelia @ 09/19/2012 at 1:49 am

Love it! Can’t wait to see the whole thing! Love the multi-coloured hair style!!