Jennifer Aniston: Fake Baby Bump in smartwater Video!

Jennifer Aniston: Fake Baby Bump in smartwater Video!

Jennifer Aniston sports a fake baby bump in this new video for smartwater.

The 43-year-old actress plays a fictionalized version of herself in the two and a half minute ad, in which she secretly conceals her “baby bump” carrying triplets with a girdle.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

Jimmy Kimmel, along with an alien, are featured in the video as Jennifer‘s fake children. Lol!

In the end, Jennifer even takes off her fake Rachel Green hair to reveal her “real” hair. Take a look below!

Jennifer Aniston: Fake Baby Bump in smartwater Video!

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

Wig hhhhhhh

Amazing

Im BIG fan of you!

Will she ever shut up about pregnancy rumors??? She is 44 and thinks she is the only celeb with pregnancy rumors/lies.

She is just proving her obsession with tabloid stories about herself.

Also those wigs really emphasize her plain face.

This is really funny, I love how she doesn’t take herself too serious !!!

Ummm? This is strange and random. I’m not trying to be mean byt wtf?

doesn’t take herself too seriously like some people : P

God that’s funny.

African Girl @ 09/18/2012 at 11:15 am

Was. . .was. . .that supposed to be funny??
Seriously….was it??!!
Okay, what the hell did I just watch??

Good Sense of Humor @ 09/18/2012 at 11:16 am

Have to repsect that.

Gross. Seriously.

oh my not funny at all, so mediocre. jennifer doesnt have any comedic talent, she is funny when the writer is funny. too bad theroux is not funny!

September 18, 2012 Posted at 10:33 PM
Lainey Posted by Lainey
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email More Sharing Services
Tags:

Jennifer Aniston

It was reported a few months ago that Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux would be working together on a short film for smartwater, which Aniston endorses, like to spoof all the bullsh-t that’s written about her.

The video was released today.

And…

Well, here, watch. We’ll discuss on the other side.

There’s…

A moment or two, right?

I like the Rachel line. And the “real hair” is cute, sure. But in between, all the “oh my gosh”-ing and the hair touching, it was a lot less clever than I thought it would be. It was a lot less Funny Or Die. It could have used some Funny Or Die. I mean, I feel like a film school class could have come up with this. And Justin is a proper Hollywood screenwriter. (Am I the only one who thinks Tropic Thunder is a great script?) I can’t be the only one expecting more.

An idea like this requires balls and it requires some bite. After all, she’s answering back to all the rumours and the tabloids and a narrative that’s been written for her that she claims she has had nothing to do with. It takes more than baby padding. It would have been great if they’d been willing to go there with Brange. It would have been great if those were the (supposedly fake) stories she addressed. Because this, this is not great. This might even be a little embarrassing.

African Girl @ 09/18/2012 at 11:24 am

I just read the comments and apparently it is supposed to be funny. Hmmm.
Sooooo how hard do you have to bash your head against a wall to cause brain damage because that’s the only way anyone will find this crap funny.
What was with the breathing hard and oh my Gods and Oh Gods? Reminds me of the students from the teen drama class I teach every weekend. You know what, I shouldn’t have said that. . .I just insulted those kids. Even them can do a better job than this.
I bet the suporting actors are glad they didn’t show their faces…there is room for denial.

Seriously!? @ 09/18/2012 at 11:27 am

She is too old for these type of stupid acts. I guess when you’re no longer getting the leftover trash roles and your phone stops ringing this is how low you’ll go for attention. Boy, the short wig just really shows how unfortunate looking she truly is. The lies I tell you, the lies she sold the gullable ones. Yeesh!!

OMG, i love it.
life is too short, have fun

an opinion @ 09/18/2012 at 11:34 am

Actually her hair is thick, curly, and brunette. Not really funny. Just shows how self absorb that she continues to do these same commericals/videos.

She is really ugly without her golden hair. Damn, this woman’s face is bud ugly.

I’m so sick of her! Her movies s u c k and studios keep paying her $20 million to make them. I couldn’t care less if she’s engaged, what her ring looks like, if she’s pregnant, not pregnant. Who gives a flying *******!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All