Jennifer Aniston: Fake Baby Bump in smartwater Video!

Jennifer Aniston: Fake Baby Bump in smartwater Video!

Jennifer Aniston sports a fake baby bump in this new video for smartwater.

The 43-year-old actress plays a fictionalized version of herself in the two and a half minute ad, in which she secretly conceals her “baby bump” carrying triplets with a girdle.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

Jimmy Kimmel, along with an alien, are featured in the video as Jennifer‘s fake children. Lol!

In the end, Jennifer even takes off her fake Rachel Green hair to reveal her “real” hair. Take a look below!

Jennifer Aniston: Fake Baby Bump in smartwater Video!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

The haters come OMG

Mariane Pearl @ 09/18/2012 at 12:35 pm

Her one and only change to be me… Not !!!

Lost her plot @ 09/18/2012 at 12:38 pm

Long last… She’s finally lost it !!!!

Chinnifer maniston is one ugly man. Chinderella with these commercial now looks pathetic. But can you blame her, hollywood looks for younger actress not 43 year old man. I wonder who has a bigger pe nus, Justin or Maniston.

mimi, aniston doesnt get near usd 20m, in fact, studios never pay aniston more than USD6 m. nowadays she gets USd 4m on the average, she is cheap. thats why she is always in small budget trashy comedies.

Lost her plot @ 09/18/2012 at 12:44 pm

@Mariane Pearl:
LOL… Her only change to play Mariane Perl.

what Ray explained I’m surprised that people can make $6719 in a few weeks on the internet. have you seen this site link (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/oTCSr

MANISTON NOT FUNNY & SHE F @ 09/18/2012 at 1:01 pm

Lainey nailed it this is THE WORST — is this the commercial her bald gigolo wrote? Didn’t he straight up LIE and say he was doing no such thing? So he was eh?? They have a lot in common as they both are famewh*res with no talent.
NOT FUNNY.
September 18, 2012 Posted at 10:33 PM
Lainey Posted by Lainey
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email More Sharing Services
Tags:
Jennifer Aniston
It was reported a few months ago that Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux would be working together on a short film for smartwater, which Aniston endorses, like to spoof all the bullsh-t that’s written about her.
The video was released today.
And…
Well, here, watch. We’ll discuss on the other side.
There’s…
A moment or two, right?
I like the Rachel line. And the “real hair” is cute, sure. But in between, all the “oh my gosh”-ing and the hair touching, it was a lot less clever than I thought it would be. It was a lot less Funny Or Die. It could have used some Funny Or Die. I mean, I feel like a film school class could have come up with this. And Justin is a proper Hollywood screenwriter. (Am I the only one who thinks Tropic Thunder is a great script?) I can’t be the only one expecting more.
An idea like this requires balls and it requires some bite. After all, she’s answering back to all the rumours and the tabloids and a narrative that’s been written for her that she claims she has had nothing to do with. It takes more than baby padding. It would have been great if they’d been willing to go there with Brange. It would have been great if those were the (supposedly fake) stories she addressed. Because this, this is not great. This might even be a little embarrassing.

JEN, YOU NEED A NEW ACT!

it’s sad when jokes about yourself are a decade old. what’s sadder? you still telling them.

LOL Indeed! What a class act…insert lots of sarcasm here!

Love it! Go Jen :)

is this an example of the “brilliant screenwriter” Theroux? Oy vey!!!! No wonder he is unemployed.

Love The Shoes @ 09/18/2012 at 2:05 pm

That was hilarious! I think she may have finally won me over. Jimmy Kimmel is so funny. The “Rachel” wig was my favorite part. Did I also mention I was an adult who has no problem giving props to JA even though I’m AJ’s biggest fan? it can be done.

@to mimi:
to mimi and mimi,
Jennifer makes $ 8-10 M per movie.

SHE IS UGLY @ 09/18/2012 at 2:18 pm

OMG, she should NEVER cut her hair off. Eeeeek!!

NOT funny at all. But I guess Jen’s fans had to act like it is.

FUGGISTON @ 09/18/2012 at 2:34 pm

@Angie:
Actually, I don’t think Jen is mocking you and your fertile young womb Angelina, she’s just mocking pregnancy in general – most likely because she’s menopausal.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All