Jensen Ackles & Steve Carlson: 'Angeles' Video - Watch Now!

Jensen Ackles & Steve Carlson: 'Angeles' Video - Watch Now!

Jensen Ackles plays the guitar aboard a boat in the music video for his song “Angeles” with Steve Carlson.

The 34-year-old Supernatural actor sings on the track while Steve plays along on the guitar. The duo recorded the song during one of Jensen‘s breaks from his hit CW series.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jensen Ackles

Steve‘s new album Sharing the Covers, which features the song “Angeles” among others, is now available to purchase on iTunes!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the video for Jensen Ackles and Steve Carlson’s “Angeles”?

Jensen Ackles & Steve Carlson: ‘Angeles’ Video – Watch Now!

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

His voice is amazing! He’s perfect!

Jensen Ackles voice is just awesome. Loved this song so so much. It’s like something magical, angelic or heavenly. Jensen Angeles Ackles is Perfect and We Love Him ^^

I’m extremely impressed. Jensen has a beautiful voice and he does the song justice imbuing it with a lot of emotion. Hope we hear more from him in the future(maybe a Broadway show too, huh? Nice revival of Guys and Dolls? Sky Masterson, Luck Be a Lady Tonight, yeah? I think so)

LOVE IT! I expected his country twang (which I love to) but his voice here is gorgeous and suits the song. Men automatically look 10x hotter to me when they’re playing guitar anyway but Jensen is now off the charts.

Pablo Sánchez de la Rubia @ 09/18/2012 at 11:50 am

Thank you, Just Jared.

wonder what would dean say about this hahah . But yeah he sings great :)

Angel Among Us! @ 09/18/2012 at 11:51 am

So and multi-talented sexy Jensen… Your voice is just an added bonus! Really enjoyed this vid.

Beautiful video and beautiful voice.
And Jared recorded the part of the video that takes place in the sound trailer, between takes on the supernatural’s set! <3

Angel Among Us! @ 09/18/2012 at 11:52 am

So SEXY and MULTI-TALENTED Jensen… Your voice is just an added bonus! Really enjoyed this vid.

Angel Among Us! @ 09/18/2012 at 11:52 am

Angel Among Us! @ 09/18/2012 at 11:52 am

Damn how hot is he with all that scruff on his face. He should definitely leave that. He has a good voice too.

as Joseph explained I am dazzled that any one able to profit $9510 in one month on the internet. have you seen this website (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/lGO8D

You mentioned in your text that Jensen sings while Steve plays guitar. Jensen is singing and playing the guitar while Steve plays the mandolin. Just wanted to be accurate! :)

Ahem…

I’m sure you ALL regognized Elliott Smith’s “Angeles” right ? RIGHT ?!

Ahem…

I’m sure you ALL regognized Elliott Smith’s “Angeles” right ? RIGHT ?!

Aww…lovely song, lovely man. Didn’t expect his voice to be so high as it’s much darker in Supernatural. He’s really the main reason why I watch that show anyway.

I sing myself so the fact that he does too (and so well!) makes me like him even more :)

I’m officially a fan!

God kill me. He’s perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

God kill me. He’s perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, damn! I had no idea he has such a beautiful voice

fannishliss @ 09/18/2012 at 2:47 pm

I’m a big fan of Jensen’s singing, captured here and there on various youtubes, singing with his friends and backing up folks like Steve Carlson, who recorded two of Jensen’s originals on Stripped Down. I can’t wait to buy this single (can’t find it yet on itunes, but there are several of Steve’s albums to buy there) and I hope all the SPN fans buy it as well, because Jensen is humble about his voice and we need to encourage him to make LOTS MORE SONGS!! Big kudos to Steve Carlson for backing him up with the sweet mandolin on Elliott Smith’s beautiful song.

@monoi:
Totally… love that song, but this is good too.

god that man can sing

@monoi:

Even if some haven’t heard the original (guilty) since it’s on Steve Carlson’s album of cover versions I’m sure no one thinks it’s Jensen and Steve’s song.

I checked out Elliott Smiths version because of this cover. Glad I did :)

I really hope Jensen sings more after such positive feedback. I can imagine his voice suiting “Dust in the Wind” – Kansas.

Thank you universe! JA with a guitar and singing and being good?

…..I need to be alone….