Gerard Butler Parties 'Gangnam Style' with Psy!

Gerard Butler Parties 'Gangnam Style' with Psy!

Gerard Butler wears a newsboy cap and rides his bicycle on Wednesday (September 19) in the Soho neighborhood of New York City.

The 42-year-old actor reportedly partied over the weekend with pals Leonardo DiCaprio and Stacy Keibler along with “Gangnam Style” singer Psy after his surprise appearance on Saturday Night Live.

The group sat in a VIP section in the Meatpacking District’s 1Oak, but didn’t get up and dance when “Gangnam Style” played that evening, according to the New York Post.

Last week, Gerard attended events at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival.

gerard butler parties gangnam style with psy 01
gerard butler parties gangnam style with psy 02
gerard butler parties gangnam style with psy 03
gerard butler parties gangnam style with psy 04
gerard butler parties gangnam style with psy 05

Getty

1,159 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 747 » Show All

@SouthernBelle: You are right, he must have driven straight into NYC after leaving N.C.

@lolita: He does have his stern face on, Maybe a pap did something that bugged him, especially if he’s trying to ride safely and didn’t want distracted.

@Stella: Darn double post. JJ usually warns if I’m making a double post. Says ‘You’ve already said that.’ No warning tonight.

I watched MGP tonight. I bought it when it first came out on DVD, but for some reason, I delayed watching it. Well, i think for me, I know why it was not the hit Gerry had hoped for. This is just my opinion. But I think they went too overboard in trying to show what a lowlife Sam was in his earlier years.Even though true. And, it’s placement in the movie, at the beginning, was a bit jarring. I’m no prude, but even for me, the language etc. was a bit too much. I’m thinking that maybe it turned some in the film’s potential, target audience away. I think they could have established Sam’s character in a more general way and not been so graphic. I have no complaint with Gerry’s acting, just the script.

ok i watched snl last saturday night and i dont recall seeing gerry on it did i miss something?

Lord Love a Duck @ 09/19/2012 at 11:06 pm

Wish that JJ would check that Post story out. Doesn’t make sense at all. Good grief, maybe he should read some of the posts here. ha
No, I don’t believe that he was at the Psy party either. I looked for pictures of L deCap and didn’t find any either. Some publicity stunt.
Yes Gerry looks totally out of sorts to say the least. Wonder what happened.
Okay, I am so confused about up coming movies. I thought that Thunder Run was going to be next , then ManHunt. Cannot find anything that is updated on either one. Does anybody know if they are a go or not? You would think that something would be posted in the last month or so if filming is to begin in Nov., but half of it is from 2011
a little extra:

@Stella: I can agree with you. If Sam hoped to show the film as a fundraiser in churches and for other groups, the graphic early stuff was a bit much. Reading his book, and seeing it on screen are two different things. You would have to know the entire story in order to be pulled in by the film, and I don’t think many knew. Two different audiences.

Digging deep @ 09/19/2012 at 11:16 pm

@Alina: That’s just the saddest article ever. They are really having to stretch to come up with anything to talk about, and still going on about the 300 workout, which was eons ago now. Really sad.

@Lord Love a Duck:

For some very strange reason Gerry’s team doesn’t want anyone to know he was vacationing in the Smokies over the weekend. Why make up a lie? Just saying nothing would do. IMO

Lord Love a Duck @ 09/19/2012 at 11:19 pm

@kelly: Hi Kelly, I think they were talking about Psy making an appearance and not Gerry.

@Digging deep:
I agree! It’s really sad!

what happened @ 09/19/2012 at 11:23 pm

to his right forefinger? I noticed in recent pictures the nail is black. Injury?

Lord Love a Duck @ 09/19/2012 at 11:26 pm

@Let’s See: Very strange indeed. Not like the paps would follow him into the boondocks.

food 4 thought @ 09/19/2012 at 11:27 pm

So, about that guy tweeting that GB had just moved into his building. Naturally someone would think that because he’s gone for months at a time, and only stays in NYC for a day or two. The neighbors probably think he either moved out or just moved in.

@Let’s See: I don’t think that’s it. I think he’s just allowing a club to get publicity by using his name. They do it all the time. LD probably wasn’t there either. If anyone “big” was there, there would be pics. I don’t think anyone’s trying to cover up where he was, after all he was legitimately returning from the wrap party of his film. The people publishing this NY party sighting are just not bothering to check their facts. Sloppy.

I want to see Gerard in some kind of historical, Scots-Irish drama. There’s lots of history to draw from. Go back in time Gerry. We need another Marek or even a Braveheart type. I”ll take a 1950′s style spinoff Say: ‘Son of Attila.’ LOL. But, I’m serious. How about an Egyptian theme film…like a movie of Ancient Evenings? Guess this is just me, because I love historical stuff…real or fiction. I love seeing old stuff on DVD, like Tony Curtis as Prince Valient and Thief of Bagdad. Soooo, beat me with a wet noodle.

@what happened: He has had that busted finger since TIFF, probably jammed it somewhere. Happened to my pinky finger once and the only way it gets better is when the injured nail falls out as a new one grows in! Pretty yuck while it’s happening.

@Manny:

Wow, GB is fair game as is anyone in the public eye that’s misbehaving but.. that was disgusting and uncalled for. Bad form. :(

@carey: If I was advising him, the first thing I would tell him to do is move back to London and do some quality films in the UK, maybe a London play or two, and to stay away from romcoms. And no more films where he tries to speak in another dialect. He needs to stick to his own. If he did a film with some of the top actors in the UK, a period piece or a quality drama or even a mystery/thriller, I think it would be a tremendous boost to his career, which he seriously needs right now.

@carey: I so agree, but please, go off the beaten track. I don’t need another Robin Hood or KIng Arthur. We’ve got several thousand years from which to find a new hero.

@Realist: LOL. Manny has long been disgusting and uncalled for. If you are new to these parts, go back a few years and see her at her best/worst. When she thought he was really dating Jennifer, she went off the rails. That’s where the Manny name came from. She called JA Maniston and Nippy. Many of the people who were here at the time have gone and she was one of the reasons. Ahhhhh, the good ole days.

Actually, he was in West Monroe, LA on Saturday – not sure why? Many pictures of him floating around on Facebook while eating at a restaurant there.

A last thought. After Sam goes to Africa…MGP is a different film.Really great IMO.

Comment under MG’s fb What a Feeling video. Poster is from Auckland, NZ.

Kim Masson Bouchet OMG- Happy Happy returns for you and ?… I am thrilled for you… suspected for about a year but I am just so happy for you both… wanted to tell ya that …… wishing you sincere happiness
About 5 hours ago