Kellan Lutz: Shopping Cart Ride for Sharni Vinson!

Kellan Lutz: Shopping Cart Ride for Sharni Vinson!

Kellan Lutz pushes his girlfriend Sharni Vinson down the sidewalk in a shopping cart after doing some retail therapy at a local mall on Monday (September 17) in Los Angeles.

The 27-year-old actor and his 29-year-old love grabbed some lunch together earlier in the day.

“New favorite thing to do in LA: sunday night Jazz night featuring the oh so talented @brennawhitaker. Huge thanks to Bobby and Kevin for such an amazing night!” Kellan tweeted earlier that day.

10+ pictures inside of Kellan Lutz and Sharni Vinson having fun with a shopping cart…

kellan lutz shopping cart ride for sharni vinson 01
kellan lutz shopping cart ride for sharni vinson 02
kellan lutz shopping cart ride for sharni vinson 03
kellan lutz shopping cart ride for sharni vinson 04
kellan lutz shopping cart ride for sharni vinson 05
kellan lutz shopping cart ride for sharni vinson 06
kellan lutz shopping cart ride for sharni vinson 07
kellan lutz shopping cart ride for sharni vinson 08
kellan lutz shopping cart ride for sharni vinson 09
kellan lutz shopping cart ride for sharni vinson 10

Credit: Pedro Andrade; KVS; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Kellan Lutz, Sharni Vinson

notyourfriend @ 09/19/2012 at 12:31 am

Oh how cute!!! makes me wanna be in a real relationship!!

awww how playful n cute!

As much as I don’t like him, this is a really fun picture. Even if she is his beard, at least she’s having fun with it.

Now these to me look like she’s totally playing to the cameras. I have never heard of her so I’m guessing she is trying to make good on the free exposure while it lasts.

Kristen Stewart-Trampire @ 09/19/2012 at 2:19 am

yeah looking at them having fun is cute but DAMN that GIRL is FUGLY and I ain’t even kidding.

staged pictrures, obviously.

pussy boy @ 09/19/2012 at 2:31 am

wow he must be really desperate to want to do fake set-ups with the paps like this, SO LAME !

Be honest, the pictures DO look staged

SHARE BEAR @ 09/19/2012 at 4:46 am

LOOK at me LOOK at me!! take our photo!! desperate losers!

Oh Yeah!!! @ 09/19/2012 at 5:07 am

Silly people looking for attention.

fgty@gffgfgfg.com @ 09/19/2012 at 5:51 am

D list losers.

Obviously staged. What a bunch of fakes.

what an attention seeking little nasty. its so obvs that she is playing it up for the camera, especially in one of the photos where she is looking right into the camera and smiling. it was obviously not a random occurrence.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 09/19/2012 at 1:52 pm

@Kristen Stewart-Trampire: nope, she’s actually quite hot, I wouldn’t mind riding her myself. And not in a cart like Kellan.

You people take everything cute and add suspicion and hype, now who’s the more pathetic?.