Rebel Wilson is Rebelicious for 'Bullett' Magazine

Rebel Wilson is Rebelicious for 'Bullett' Magazine

Rebel Wilson is fierce in this shot from her feature in Bullett magazine.

Check out the hilarious interview that the 26-year-old actress had with the mag as she channeled her inner rapper Rebelicious.

On the title of her album, Pubes: “I like to get attention with all my titles.”

On whether or not this is her first album: “Yes. But I’ve had others… in my mind.”

On if the phrase “random and blatantly attention- seeking” accurately summarizes her career: “Well, if you is referring to the facts—that I’ve ’ad an entourage of midgets, worn a dress made completely out of blue cheese, and got my hair stuck in a go- kart… voluntarily—then, yes, I guess you’d be fully correct. Oh, and yeah, one time I pretended to be Pakistani. I like attention, that’s why I’m rapping and not, like, working in an office being boring and speaking proper-like and wearing un-elasticized pants like you.”

FYI: Rebel is wearing a Diesel denim shirt.

For more on Rebel, visit BullettMedia.com!

Credit: Bullett Magazine
Posted to: Magazine, Rebel Wilson

Getty

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 09/19/2012 at 3:58 am

Aak! :O=

LOL! Not a good look.

english rose @ 09/19/2012 at 4:19 am

Disgusting, not funny and irrelevant person- another oxygen thief!

Rebel is sooooo funny….

SHARE BEAR @ 09/19/2012 at 4:41 am

she is FUNNY as hell!! screw all you haters!!

I don’t think she is 36 years old.

Josephine @ 09/19/2012 at 5:02 am

HaHa, that quote about being “random and blatantly attention- seeking” is a perfect description of all the GaGa’s and Nickis M. of the music industry. Although I don’t know if making a parody of them is really necessary since they are already like a perfect parody themselves. I can see how after reading this some people might not get that Rebel is a comedian not a real rapper. Her quotes sound like something those new “scandalous” pop stars might say while being completely serious and – in their minds – truly artistic.

What happened to her being Jenny Craig spokesperson?

I LOVE this woman. She’s a hilarious actor and always sounds like a really nice person in interviews.

I think she is 26 years old

I think she is 26 years old

@Gia: With that much fat on your face, anyone will look 10 years younger

Uhh….shes not 36! Shes in her mid to late twenties.

Wows. Diesel makes shirts big enough for her?

WICKED WENCH @ 09/19/2012 at 6:35 am

I didn’t laugh.

SHE’s 26 !!!!! NOT 36!

Rebel is hilarious, doing the Aussies proud girl!

I have no idea who she is but, I want to be her friend.

Maybe she has the kind of humor that you have to witness in person and interact with in order to find it funny but nothing I read here makes me even want to crack a smile.

KAY blood @ 09/20/2012 at 9:13 am