Diane Kruger: 'The Bridge' Star!

Diane Kruger: 'The Bridge' Star!

Diane Kruger has just signed on to star in the new FX pilot The Bridge!

The 36-year-old actress will play the role of El Paso Police Homicide Detective Sonya North, who works with an agent from Mexico to take on a serial killer operating along the US-Mexico border, according to Deadline.

Gerardo Naranjo is set to direct the adaptation of the Scandinavian series Bron/Broen.

This will be Diane‘s U.S. television series debut!

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Diane Kruger hit the small screen in the new FX pilot The Bridge??

ABC

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All

pretty girl and wonderful actress. THANKS FX

true love @ 09/21/2012 at 2:20 am

patty is here AND crazy anna torv troll (juli, janne,intric8,… ) is here too, people! She is spreading the hate and jealousy, because nobody cares about anna and nobody takes paparazzi shots of anna! i’m on to you, troll!

true love @ 09/21/2012 at 2:21 am

@flora:

here, here!

Diane kruger is really something. Men clearly adore her. Her famous ex-husband (married for 6 years) Guillaume Cannet asked her to marry her and she did. And now beau Joshua Jackson is dying to marry her.
What a woman!

Katie has got some nerve contacting Josh all these years.
—–
@Deanna: don´t believe everything Josh says in interviews, especially when he talks about women. Don´t believe everything celebrities say. Diane said her next project will be “being a mother”. But “The Bridge” doesn´t sound like a baby name, does it?

@Jon:

I second that Freddie Prinze Jr. mention. He’d be great.

@Happy_Evil_Dude: People are stupid. they wouldn’t know what a career is if it hit them in the face. Perhaps because they lack one. Good luck, Diane!

@brone:

you’re welcome :)

@intric8: Most of the comments are posted by 2 trolls, one praising Diane and the other one berating her. I don’t like trolls of any kind, but the one berating her is the ugliest filthiest one ever. Ew! Disgusting!

true love @ 09/21/2012 at 3:34 am

@heh!:

there are 2 trolls here indeed. the one who’s praising her is the JJ troll aka patty and the other one who is berating her is the anna torv troll.

magnutude @ 09/21/2012 at 3:37 am

Pretty interesting casting/premise that I’ll be keeping my eye on

@true love: What is an Anna Torv troll doing here? Her job is to hate on Joshua Jackson. I think there are two Anna Torv trolls though.

true love @ 09/21/2012 at 4:11 am

@heh!:

That anna torv troll hates joshua jackson and his girlfriend diane kruger. She comes her all the time. She is jealous, because anna gets no love.

I haven’t seen Kruger in much so I can’t comment on her acting but she has a lot to live up to – Sofia Helin was spectacular in the original version.

@ddd:

oh yes, i recall that interview. You mean this one ( at the 2:35 mark):

oh well, she clearly wasnt serious about it. And maybe she never wants children, who knows. It’s very hard for a woman to admit you don’t want to have kids.

I’m thrilled at the prospect of having Diane Kruger on TV every week.

email me maybe @ 09/21/2012 at 5:24 am

@scarlett: I feel sorry for spouses of celebs. They will always be damned to that stupid criticism “following him/her around like a puppy dog”.

email me maybe @ 09/21/2012 at 5:26 am

@heh!: Tnx for that heads up :-/

Wait a second guys, is it possible that the good troll might actually also be the bad troll? It looks horrible if someone spams a million lame positive comments without being creative. It’s like super-obvious fake support, which looks bad for the celeb in question. Just thinkin..

@intric8: No. Patty’s style is clearly different from the other two.

I’m glad that she’s doing a cable network television show. I know that sounds kind of pretentious, but I feel that the best shows on TV at the moment are on HBO, FX, AMC and Showtime.

Excited! She’ll do well.

@heh!: Ah, ok. U wanna see a classic troll blunder, check out the beginning of the last amanda seyfried post here on jj – http://www.justjared.com/2012/09/20/amanda-seyfried-les-miserables-opens-christmas-day/ ROFL!

Diane Kruger is my favorite actress!.I can’t wait to see the pilot

Stupid spammer, cut it out!

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All