Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Jessica Simpson Shares New Baby Maxwell Photos

Jessica Simpson Shares New Baby Maxwell Photos

Jessica Simpson poses for a picture with her adorable 4-month-old baby Maxwell in this new picture posted to her official website.

“Last year at Daddy’s party, Maxwell was in my belly. This year she’s in my arms!” the 32-year-old entertainer captioned the pic. Jess also included another pic of Maxwell and fiance Eric Johnson at his 33rd birthday party celebration!

How adorable is baby Maxwell!!!

Jessica recently revealed her post-baby body while making an appearance on Katie Couric‘s new show Katie in New York City.

jessica simpson shares baby maxwell photos 01
jessica simpson shares baby maxwell photos 02

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she’s adorable

Aww, she’s really cute!

She looks sooo adorable!!! What a cutie!

so cute ! but she looks like nick lachey lol

PuertoRicanGurl @ 09/20/2012 at 11:45 am

White babies are so much prettier than brown babies.

she can not stop oversharing

so cute! She looks like Jessica

@Merida Jessica knew her fans wanted to see new pics of her adorable daughter. funny how justjared will cover this but has yet to post about the photo Mariah Carey istagramed of her twins that shows her daughter giving her brother a kiss.

SunnyAutumn @ 09/20/2012 at 12:10 pm

They look like twins. Mini-me fashionista. The baby is beyond adorable. I don’t usually do this, but I will volunteer to baby sit for 1/2 day lol.

Get married, white trash bimbo!

Very very precious. Jessica looks good too!

Very adorable baby, I am not able to take my eyes from this baby. So beautiful. she got Jessica’s eyes and look at that smile in baby face, so beautiful. Jessica looks beautiful.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but… OMG SHE’S SO CUTE

half and half @ 09/20/2012 at 1:29 pm

looks well fed

cute baby ugly mama

Jess the Genius @ 09/20/2012 at 1:46 pm

“Last year at Daddy’s party, Maxwell was in my belly. This year she’s in my arms!, ..next year she” be 1 !”

Get married, like a good “christian” woman should. White trash!

CharlottefromLOST @ 09/20/2012 at 2:40 pm

Why aren’t they married yet?
same with Kate Hudson and that musician guy.
It’s shady.
Too fast (Ryan Reynolds) and too slow aren’t good signs.

@PuertoRicanGurl:

can’t you say anything nice about anyone?

Oh and she is a super adorable baby. Jess must be so proud.

Wait a minute, Maxwell is a girl ?!?!?!

the baby looks like the baby daddy….

omg shes So big for 4 months..she looks like shes one already!

Looselipz @ 09/20/2012 at 4:52 pm

Jess and her baby are beautiful….(I must say, she got the looks in the family, not her sister)

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All