Tom Cruise: Annabel's Members Club in London!

Tom Cruise: Annabel's Members Club in London!

Tom Cruise heads out of Annabel’s Private Members Club on Wednesday evening (September 19) in London, England.

The 50-year-old actor was joined for the night out by some pals, including a mystery gal.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Tom Cruise

Earlier in the day, Tom was spotted leaving his hotel to head to the set of his film All You Need Is Kill. It was just announced that Bill Paxton is in negotiations to join the cast of the action flick.

15+ pictures inside of Tom Cruise in London…

tom cruise annabels members club in london 01
tom cruise annabels members club in london 16
tom cruise annabels members club in london 17
tom cruise annabels members club in london 18

Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Tom Cruise

Getty

Kind of creepy that he’s left his daughter for so long.
What is wrong with him?
You have to wonder. Nothing would keep me from my child for that long.
It’s just not healthy.
I really feel for Suri.
So sad.

Nyc, fashionista @ 09/20/2012 at 12:39 am

@NYC: Up late posting, Katie!? Leave Tom alone……he has moved on

Tom look hot and like in the 30′s

@Nyc, fashionista:
No, I just got back from a Springsteen concert in NJ
So FU

The man is starting to look 50-ish. Life has worn him thin, but it doesn’t make him younger, it just makes him look like he’s been kicked around the block. The ‘mystery’ woman is obviously much younger… ah Tommy… trying to remain ‘forever young’ by taking up with a young obsessed fan who will revel in being Mrs. Tom Cruise, the IV, for 5 yrs.. then… what?
He needs to spend time as a single person, find out who he is now and be okay with just being himself, not a mega star, not a Scientology freak show… just remember who he really is, and learn to be okay with that. He is probably a really good person, if we could only dig under the veneer of fame and church and see who he is.

@WhyNot:
WhyNot

First, that 50-ish looks better than many 30-ish.

Secondly, what makes you think you are qualify to give someone total out of your league advice of life and relationship?

Right, #6.

i think the mystery woman is heather maquarrie, she’s the wife of the person who writes his movie , i think, and she aint young!

bahha black sheep @ 09/20/2012 at 2:09 am

looking good Tom

Bad dye job. His face doesn’t look like he’s aging well. Oh well, karma does come back to get ya.

@annie: Looks like your correct! http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2011/07/07/katie-holmes—holmes–yang – “Holmes & Yang – established with her friends, stylist Jeanne Yang and businesswoman Heather McQuarrie, in 2009″.
Obviously, the media outlets (dailymail, JJ, et al.) don’t have google or search engines, otherwise Heather McQuarrie wouldn’t be listed as “Mystery Girl”.
As far as Tom’s looks, considering that he’s working on a film (could be in character), just been through a divorce (stress from separation from his daughter) and finally he is 50, compared to some of the 40 and over crowd I see, Tom looks like he is aging quite nicely!

Chris McQuarrie and Heather McQuarrie Los Angeles Premiere of ‘Valkyrie’ held at The Directors Guild of America Los Angeles, California – 18.12.08

wrote a piece didn’t seem to register in so ..
the bottom line is , if he wasn’t so fanatical about scie, wanting everything his way and didn’t have such a need to feed his ego, by making movie after movie to prove that he’s still got it, and was more with his family, instead of katie seeming more like a single parent for the past couple of years, everything may have different.
his little girl is the only one not in scie, from his family, mother, sisters , lawyer, staff, his other kids, are all scie, something he wanted so badly for her to be educated in his religion, that must kill him inside.
well now not only has his wife divorced him, not only his daughter is going to a normal school, but he only has visitation rights. hope he asks himself every minute of the day — is his belief system worth it?
if my previous post does go in , my appologies.

@annie: Awesome comments annie. Simply awesome. If he could just sit back for once and contemplate his life he could still probably save himself. An outstanding career but at what cost? How classy of Nicole and Katie to keep quiet while Scientology is attacked in the media. Tom is the most phoney human being on the planet. And very, very lonely. And a crap father. His own damn fault.

I tend to want to root for Tom. I think he’s made mistakes, but doesn’t deserve all of the hatred he gets.

@DB: Oh DB what a surprise. Not. P.S. actually enjoy the banter though : )

a thought @ 09/20/2012 at 6:10 am

Shane from this year’s big brother is a dead ringer for Tom Cruise and younger. he should get into the movies.

He’s so hot and handsome!

@Melanie
Thank you .

@DB
I don’t hate Tom , far from it, maybe I havn’t always trusted him but not hate him. Didn’t know too much about him, except for his movies, didn’t know much about his previous relationships. When he was married to NK I was watching DC, only did homework on him when he got with KH.
I truly believe she only saw the good in him, before it all blew up in her face, love is blind, rose coloured glasses, all that applies to her.
Seeing I gravitate to all things mystical, I read sometime ago,( long before their divorce) that Katie was going to be TC’s redemption, how interesting is that.

PuertoRicanGurl @ 09/20/2012 at 7:57 am

ugly stupid scientologist.

Smart women @ 09/20/2012 at 8:02 am

@PuertoRicanGurl:
and WHAT exectly do you KNOW about him?
Is he friend of you?

It seems that if Suri is not going,to be raised in the COS than he doesn’t want anything to do with her. At the age of 6 she must be a suppressive person, dangerous to the cult. Tommy Boy is getting a lot of thumbs up. must mean that members of the COS are out in numbers.
In fact his son Connor posted a photo of his “family” with Tom and his his sister, but Suri was not mentioned. Tom had a choice between Scientology as his daughter and it’s obvious what he has chosen. Very sad, really.

Connor also excluded his mom, Nicole and his other 2 younger sisters from his “family” photo. He has never mentioned Sunday and Faith in any way which i guess is good since they don’t need that cult nonsense around them. If Tom had gotten Shared custody of Suri, she would be in LA with his sister anyway while he’s working and kept away from Katie even though he would be to busy to bother to take of Suri himself.

@Peapo: It’s not like London is 10 minutes away. You don’t know what type of contact or when he spends time with Suri (phone, in person, Skype).
Tom being away from Suri doesn’t mean he wants to be or that he isn’t thinking about her and missing her.
Also, calling everyone that doesn’t hate on Tom a Scientologist is getting old.

@Olive: Is Connor or Bella in any of Nicole’s family albums with her two youngest daughter’s?
I’ll wait……….

@Krix: Krix that’s a stupid question considering Tom had Nicole banned from those children. It’s not like she has a choice is it? So wait….forever.

He probably isn’t a part of Suri’s life because she’s not his kid and Katie wasn’t afraid to go public with it if forced.

@Olive:

Hom many days did Nicole Kidman take care of Conner and Bella in past years?

@Melanie: http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/celebrity/celebrityheadlines/998904/nicole-tells-bella-and-sunday-rose-are-worlds-apart
““Well, she’s their second baby sister and they’re 16 and 14, and only interested in their friends, but they are good with her,” Nicole told UK magazine, She. “Connor wants a boy – maybe I will try again.”
Just because Connor hasn’t post pics and Nicole for that matter, doesn’t mean pics don’t exist of Connor, Bella, Sunday and Faith. Nor does it prove that their is no contact between Nicole and her old children (which was/is my point). You don’t know what Connor’ s relationship is with his mom and younger sisters.

When he was with suri,you guys said ,hey! he‘ll hurt his baby! And now, he worked hard in London where is far away from US, you guys said, hey! He don’t love his little girl, he had not seen suri for blablabla days!
OK, you control the truth forever!

He’s def lost weight.
He’s crazy religion-wise, but otherwise seems like a great guy.
Family man, supports his kids.
Never hear about him being rude to a fan.
Always hear about him saving some random person’s life in traffic or off a boat.

Tom has to be away at work to pay for Suri and Katie’s lifestyle.

Why are people complaining that he doesn’t want to be with Suri? Isn’t she starting school and Katie has been awarded primary custody. SO Katie sets the terms when Suri is available–> KNOW YOUR FACTS regarding divorce and child custody. If he wanted to see her Katie would be accusing him of upsetting Suri.

I don’t think its a big deal personally but for someone that’s all about family first he seems to spend less time with them and considering he had custody of his other children but didn’t even attempt to fight for Suri tells me that Suri isn’t biologically his.

I don’t know if there are any snaps of Connor and/or Bella in an album with Sunday and Faith, but a few years ago Keith released an album where he included them in his family acknowledgement. Of course, that was when Nicole was spending more time in Nashville and showed interest in the music business. Watching her actions in Cannes and in the ‘V’ magazine pics, I’m afraid Nicole just shows interest in Nicole these days.

@CF98: why doe she need to fight for suri? the best thing for the child is for them to have shared custody so she has both parents, which is the agreement they came to. so tom is not a vindictive person like you, he wrapped up the divorce right quick instead of dragging it out which would do nothing but harm to his child. good for him.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/20/2012 at 9:53 pm

Despite all his efforts to have a good life with scientologies promises, sounds like he has to face life just like the rest of us. Should never use any religion to escape. Just like a damn with a hole – something is going to give. And Katie. Now that she broke free. It’s time to show that she is a descent mom or she is no better than he is.

If only Matt Lauer would interview Katie but Something tells me she doesn’t have the integrity we all hoped she would have over the past 2 months. I mean why else would she be starving for all this publicity for the past 2 months. I mean all this crap about a speedy divorce for Suri and all we see is her crying and in distress because of the paps.

@sincerly concerned
suri cries with paps whoever she’s with, she knows her mother will pick her up, and same goes with her dad.
Katie never spoke about her relationship with Chris Klien, except to say that they were very young when they got together, and that he was a nice guy. That’s it, as far as I know, doubt that she’ll talk to anybody about TC, or even mentions his name, because honestly I don’t think she even likes him, really I don’t , if you judge by the swiftness she took off her wedding ring.
Katie didn’t even keep it on for a few days for appearances sake.
Katie knows a lot, and they know she does.
Out of everything , it’s the” visitation rights” with Suri as opposed to joint custody he had with NK, that I find very puzzling, and that basically Katie has control over Suris life, and he’s happy with that?
Of course when Suri is older, she could choose to live with him, I guess, but that’s a long way off.
Na, I think Katie has secrets, big secrets, that’s how she got all this, without a fight. Of course , could be wrong, it’s just that it looked too easy for her, he has access to the best legal teams. no no no.
Anyway KH lives in NY, her Holmes/Yang office is apparently close to where she lives, she maybe walks there, in a few weeks the paps will be waiting outside the theatre like they did last time, everyday she was papped going in – coming out.
I don’t get this publicity thing, you’re on about, not that I’m saying you’re wrong, just don’t get it!

@annie:
The way Katie Holme parades Suri in NYC every friggin day, she is a fame *****. And for the same reason, why she married TC the first place. Too bad she does ZERO talent to back it up.

@Sincerely concerned:

well, it is their private and personal life, not everything should be in discussed on TV. Get some prospective

Krix, the last time Nicole Kidman was on the View she said she wished Bella and Connor would travel with her and Keith. Well, Bella and Connor never had a problem traveling the world to promote Katie Holmes projects. Now Connor is making sure he puts it out there on Twitter that his family is only Bella and Tom. No SPs allowed.

@LeeSeol: Except there is no shared custody she has sole custody and Tom has visitation but honestly I think she has full custody and visitation is for him to save face. For someone who’s all about family he seems to let this one go rather easily he didn’t with Nicole.

This is what we do know of Tom, he has a Temper, he’s controlling and a workaholic. I feel sorry for him, I hope he listens to his heart and not his mind, his little girl needs him, Katie is a wonderful mother and is 100 percent devoted to Suri, but she still needs her dad, and it’s critical that during this transitional time he makes arrangements to see her ASAP. Work is not an excuse, he is Tom Cruise so I think he can make it happen? Does he want to make it happen? Personal responsibility Tom.

Nicole Kidman had her heart broken when Tom left her for Penelope Cruz, that was when she was pregnant with Toms baby which she lost. Penelope and Tom was running around when they were in that horrible movie Vanilla Sky. Tom always wanted to make Nicole the bad guy. I’ll bet Nicole thanks Penelope every day now, Nicole is married to Keith Urban.

Tom has a private jet and could see Suri if he really wanted to. Katie’s lawyers and Tom’s lawyers have assured us all that he can. He and the cult made Nicole a suppressive person with Bella and Connor (and yes Hamlet this is well documented by top ex-cult members). He broke Nicole’s heart by taking those kids away from her emotionally, mentally and in the end physically. So it is hard to feel sorry for him since Katie learned from Nicole’s experience and made sure she did not give Tom any leeway to turn Suri against her.

Tom has been photographed out partying several times. And on weekends. He has a private jet. He can fly in on a Friday night (his jet evidently has a sleeping area) see Suri on Saturday and Sunday and fly out Sunday night.

I know he can do this. I had a six month assignment in London when my son was 14. He stayed with my parents M-F and I got in for the weekends. Did this for six weeks and then he came to London with me and lived there for three months. And I finished out the remaining six weeks or so flying back and forth. It was really hard. I didn’t have a private jet with its luxuries. But I did it because I didn’t want to be away from him any longer than I had to. Tom who has a lot more money and resources and power than little me can’t do it? Give me a friggin’ break!

L Ron Hubbard said that SPs (suppressive person) can be deprived of property, lied to, tricked, or destroyed (google Fair Game Policy). As a scientologist, you cannot associate with an SP. If you do, you could become physically sick. Therefore, scientologists must disconnect from SPs. Thus, you have family members being ripped apart. Nicole was an SP in the eyes of the church. Ex members have stated that Nicole’s adopted kids were told that she was an SP. This has been corroborated by Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder, and Carmen Llywelyn (Jason Lee’s Ex wife). Nicole’s adopted kids no longer call her Mom. Katie did not want this to happen to Suri. Katie was smart to escape.

Joshua Jackson said in an interview he got a phone call from Katie, so glad she’s reconnecting with her old friends.

susan kuby stassi @ 09/22/2012 at 3:49 pm

ok, who’s the gal really people it seem know matter what he dose someone said something. well tom who is she than? I want to know. susan kuby stassi,

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 4:17 pm

If Scientology is supposed to be helping the quality of his life, Not getting it. His biggest worry was that he not be like his father. How ironic. The religion didn’t help him at all. He just strikes me as VERY SHALLOW! Suri, Nicole’s relationship with her adopted kids. Didn’t he star in a movie called. Collateral Damage.x

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 4:30 pm

I just wonder if Bert Fields ever pulls his head out of TC’s a.o. long enough to catch a breath.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 4:42 pm

@sk: I know!!! But man would I love to see it.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 5:39 pm

T.C. (minus the stardom) Reminds me of someone I worked with. He was a major jerk with little man syndrome. Unfortunately; Kh was star struck. And call me slow but I just realized “DB” stands for Dumb Broad.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 6:20 pm

@Nyc, fashionista: Is this a joke??????

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 6:21 pm

@DB: Does DB stand for dumb broad? Seriously!

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 6:25 pm

@DB: I GET it. DB stands for dumb broad. How many lives does someone get to screw up you mean!!!!!

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 6:40 pm

I Know someone who knows her parents. KH was star struck PERIOD and Tom played it to the hilt. I just pray she mentally let’s go because, as a person, he has nothing and Suri deserves better.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 7:43 pm

@DB: Naturally. He’s a democrat you dumb broad.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 8:43 pm

@Melanie: Read a biography of him I stumbled across “somehow” on my I-pad. Hard to contemplate your life when you don’t have one to build off of. That’s how these cults (yesI said cults) get a grip on people. They find weakness and go in for the kill. Such a shame. Just glad KH knew enough to get Suri and herself out of it. I HOPE!!!!!

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 8:58 pm

Sorry if I sounded rambling. The biography describes a very shallow childhood. His father had a temper and was abusive and his mother was non-supportive all the way around. In jr. High and high school, he was one of those punks that got attention by being the tough kid and intimidating others until he found acting in his later yrs. in highschool. So why would anyone hope for the best for a “punk”. —-rhetorical ?.
(I hope #5 -why not- reads this. Not good to be so gullible)

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 9:02 pm

@DB: He just may. Did you ever hear of what comes around goes around? Don’ t be so naive.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 9:12 pm

@annie: Just concerned more than anything about the child. With all that money, Must be some way to keep the paps at bay. I KNOW I would for my child.

Sincerely concerned @ 09/22/2012 at 9:16 pm