Christina Aguilera Covers 'Billboard' Magazine!

Christina Aguilera Covers 'Billboard' Magazine!

Christina Aguilera looks stunning on the cover of Billboard magazine’s September 29 issue.

The 31-year-old singer opened up to the mag about her upcoming album Lotus and her position as a judge/mentor on The Voice. We can’t wait to read what Christina had to say!

“This album is about self-expression and freedom,” Christina previously said of her new album. “There is a lot I have gone through personally over the past few years and this record represents a rebirth for me. The record is about freedom and getting back to the root of who I am and what I love to do.”

Make sure to watch the next episode of The Voice on Monday at 8/7c on NBC and pick up Christina‘s new album Lotus on November 13.

Bigger cover pic inside…

christina aguilera covers billboard magazine

Photos: Billboard Magazine
Posted to: Christina Aguilera, Magazine

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

She needed to do something “Dancy” like “Your Body” to get back on the charts, but her album will def. include a lot of high quality material, Vocally, and Lyrically! She’s just so amazing and she looks FLAWLESS on the cover! <3

Ms Delorean @ 09/21/2012 at 4:27 am

Ok mad fans, she can sing very well but she is NOT beautiful now come on, she is too large for her figure, it even shows on her face. It isn’t her usual morphology, it doesn’t look right on her, it’s unhealthy. But I agree she can sing, now about the “talent”…..well I guess we can all sleep around for songs sure why not

Hunter-aod @ 09/21/2012 at 4:45 am

Wow Christina Aguilera is looking so stunning,,,,,love her now with her curves than her super skinny past…..

Mr Delorean @ 09/21/2012 at 5:02 am

What did I tell you? I told you to keep your mouth shut when grown folks is talking!

Now damn, this is one fine lady. I wish my wife had just an 1/8th of her beauty. I have to send her to make me a sandwich just so I can have a break from looking at her. :(

Sorry guys, this image was photoshopped up the gazzoo.

Ms Delorean @ 09/21/2012 at 5:23 am

To Mister… Maybe you’re 14 and then that’s ok you’re gonna grow out of it. However if you’re an adult married man and look up airbrushed pics of celebs from 1999 comparing them to your wife, seek help or a divorce or taste maybe…
But then again you must be 14….please!

Just beautiful in and out

Vanity_Gurl @ 09/21/2012 at 6:24 am

omg that’s so awesome, she looks so gorgous I’d go lesbo 4 her!!

MacMcNugget @ 09/21/2012 at 6:26 am

Outstanding cover .. I’m glad my girl is slaying this era!
so excited for Lotus and the video soon!!!!

Same poster writing all the comments AGAIN! Go check on itunes, her song is a major FLOP!

Fake fake fake. I feel for all the people that thinks she is curvy and beautiful, whereas she’s just heavy and insecure.

Next cancelled tour in 4…3…2
No real fans and no interest from RCA in promoting this deadbeat.
Floptina couldn’t get through a single concert with her non-existent work ethic.

Yes, but the pig needs to lose about 20 pounds.

The pig needs to lose weight!

She is amazing and gorgeous..I dont believe Your Body is a flop…she didnt even realease it completely..she needs to do a performance and whanot..although I keep on luvin her har..and ever and for ever!
My Lotus…Unbreakable flower!

I love Xtina, but seriously, doesn’t she describe every one of her albums the same way? How many times can she be reborn?

YASSS! Flawless cover! Christina just keeps gettin better!

Shopped pic! Im sick of so much of it going on. It’s like fraud. That is NOT what she looks like in real life.

Ms Delorean @ 09/21/2012 at 8:52 am

@sea: Hey maybe she can have a co-tour something with Justin Timberlake…
Ok that was mean, bad souvenirs, I’m sorry

Mr. Delorean @ 09/21/2012 at 10:02 am

I’m clearly not 14 or a married-man. I was implicitly mocking you, in case that flew over your head; which judging from your use of the english language, must be often. :(

Carbon Copy @ 09/21/2012 at 10:13 am

SEXTINA!!! Love her.

I hope she doesn’t keep saying the same thing in every interview for the album.

I just want everything to be really fresh so people can take notice the real diva is back in full force!

Ha! Xtina haters make me laugh, really. She’s beautiful and she’s slaying the charts and magazine covers and y’all will DEAL. So stfu because she’s here to stay!

And what’s really funny is that, there’s a one poster keeps posting NEGATIVE stuff about Xtina as well as that poster who keeps saying positive things about her! GROW UP PEOPLE, ENJOY THE MUSIC OR JUST GO AWAY.

Beautiful can’t wait to get my copy!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All