Christina Aguilera's 'Your Body' Video - Exclusive Sneak Peek Pics!

Christina Aguilera's 'Your Body' Video - Exclusive Sneak Peek Pics!

Check out these exclusive sneak peek pictures from Christina Aguilera‘s upcoming video for “Your Body”!

The 31-year-old entertainer’s song is the first single off her new album Lotus, available everywhere on Tuesday (November 13). We can’t wait!!!

“The video was really fun to shoot. It took us 2 days and we went to a few remote places in LA” Christina told JustJared.com. “I wanted the video to be fun and not too serious. It is all to be taken tongue and cheek, nothing too literal.”

“The album isn’t just one genre or feel but a mix of songs that just felt good to me. I wanted to do something different with this album and not stick to one distinct sound but rather make an album with songs that just felt good to me,” Christina added about Lotus.

Buy “Your Body” on iTunes today!

Pics were taken by Mark Hunter aka TheCobraSnake!

christina aguilera your body exclusive sneak peek pics 01
christina aguilera your body exclusive sneak peek pics 02
christina aguilera your body exclusive sneak peek pics 03
christina aguilera your body exclusive sneak peek pics 04

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

OH MY GOD I can’t wait anymore!!!! She’s Back and we all are here for her this era!!!

she has Kelly Clarksons body

OMGODTINA
so amazing

As always,she looks cheap.

Britney fan are coming to make comment like “pig” “floptina” “FatTina” in 3…2…1…

She’s amazing, she’s back and you are all pressed!

Lady Gaga @ 09/21/2012 at 1:37 pm

She just got my **** hard! I love you my idol, Xtina 4 + ever.

RELEASE THIS NOWWWW!!!

@tre:

No Kelly Clarkson lost weight.

OMG!! She looks banging!!! please come any sooner, I cant wait for the video

Lady Gaga @ 09/21/2012 at 1:39 pm

@James:

Please don’t compare Belly Clarkson to my idol Xtina.

At least she has a shape, unlike me. I look like the Michelin Man.

@James: Yeah but shes still fat like xtina

Amazingtina Flawlesslera @ 09/21/2012 at 1:41 pm

Christina Aguilera has been the most flawless popstar singer that I know, since the year 1999.

There is no other pop singer like her on the planet, anywhere!

Christina Aguilera will forever be my favorite vocalist. I don’t know what I would do, what would happen to my ears without her perfect discography and voice.

I am grateful that Xtina is in the music industry.

I wait for November and LOTUS!!

This music video is gonna rock!! Amazing pictures from behind the video on Christina Aguilera’s new music video Your Body!! Can’t wait to see this soon!! T4p this Jared!!

Britney Spears @ 09/21/2012 at 1:42 pm

Wish I still had the skin of a teenager like Xtina. All that meth and those anti depressants have really messed my haggard face all up.

Xtina wins @ 09/21/2012 at 1:43 pm

I know to know what brand and what model of sunglasses Xtina is wearing there, inside the pink car!!!!!!!!

I WANT THOSE SUNGLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xtina wins @ 09/21/2012 at 1:43 pm

I WANT* to know what brand and what model of sunglasses Xtina is wearing there, inside the pink car!!!!!!!!

I WANT THOSE SUNGLASSES!!!

Does anyone know???????????????

Lady Gaga @ 09/21/2012 at 1:44 pm

Love her! I love my body too! Speak on it sista!

Marlonlp7 @ 09/21/2012 at 1:44 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG… I can’t… LEGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britney's haggard face @ 09/21/2012 at 1:47 pm

@Britney Spears: hey at least we still sell albums and and radio airplay and sold out shows

Christina Aguilera is the best @ 09/21/2012 at 1:48 pm

This video will be funny and cute.

I think and predict that Xtina will be beating a bunch of people.

By “fok” your body…. what she really means is punch and kick you in the face.

LOL!!!!!!

GOD! it’s not ”your body” it’s ”your ASS” how could u do this to you body!

Britney Spears @ 09/21/2012 at 1:50 pm

@Britney’s haggard face:

Actually I have to play those shows to half empty arenas because my master…I mean fiancé makes me. I’m too drugged out and unstable to make decisions for myself any longer.

Plus my last single flopped and flop factor can’t even top the hit The Voice. I guess people don’t like me as much as Xtina. :(

She’s going to thrust herself out of my closet! Breathe mama, BREATHE!

Xtina haters are stupid people @ 09/21/2012 at 1:51 pm

Why are people talking about the drug-addcited, weed-sniffing, whiskey-drinking lunatic that is Lady Caca?

Why are people talking about the strange, weird, robotic mess that is Britney Zombiesears?

Let’s stay on-topic:

This is about Christina Voicelera.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All