Christina Aguilera's 'Your Body' Video - Exclusive Sneak Peek Pics!

Christina Aguilera's 'Your Body' Video - Exclusive Sneak Peek Pics!

Check out these exclusive sneak peek pictures from Christina Aguilera‘s upcoming video for “Your Body”!

The 31-year-old entertainer’s song is the first single off her new album Lotus, available everywhere on Tuesday (November 13). We can’t wait!!!

“The video was really fun to shoot. It took us 2 days and we went to a few remote places in LA” Christina told JustJared.com. “I wanted the video to be fun and not too serious. It is all to be taken tongue and cheek, nothing too literal.”

“The album isn’t just one genre or feel but a mix of songs that just felt good to me. I wanted to do something different with this album and not stick to one distinct sound but rather make an album with songs that just felt good to me,” Christina added about Lotus.

Buy “Your Body” on iTunes today!

Pics were taken by Mark Hunter aka TheCobraSnake!

christina aguilera your body exclusive sneak peek pics 01
christina aguilera your body exclusive sneak peek pics 02
christina aguilera your body exclusive sneak peek pics 03
christina aguilera your body exclusive sneak peek pics 04

Credit: Mark Hunter
Posted to: Christina Aguilera, Exclusive

Getty

OH MY GOD I can’t wait anymore!!!! She’s Back and we all are here for her this era!!!

she has Kelly Clarksons body

OMGODTINA
so amazing

As always,she looks cheap.

Britney fan are coming to make comment like “pig” “floptina” “FatTina” in 3…2…1…

She’s amazing, she’s back and you are all pressed!

Lady Gaga @ 09/21/2012 at 1:37 pm

She just got my **** hard! I love you my idol, Xtina 4 + ever.

RELEASE THIS NOWWWW!!!

@tre:

No Kelly Clarkson lost weight.

OMG!! She looks banging!!! please come any sooner, I cant wait for the video

Lady Gaga @ 09/21/2012 at 1:39 pm

@James:

Please don’t compare Belly Clarkson to my idol Xtina.

At least she has a shape, unlike me. I look like the Michelin Man.

@James: Yeah but shes still fat like xtina

Amazingtina Flawlesslera @ 09/21/2012 at 1:41 pm

Christina Aguilera has been the most flawless popstar singer that I know, since the year 1999.

There is no other pop singer like her on the planet, anywhere!

Christina Aguilera will forever be my favorite vocalist. I don’t know what I would do, what would happen to my ears without her perfect discography and voice.

I am grateful that Xtina is in the music industry.

I wait for November and LOTUS!!

This music video is gonna rock!! Amazing pictures from behind the video on Christina Aguilera’s new music video Your Body!! Can’t wait to see this soon!! T4p this Jared!!

Britney Spears @ 09/21/2012 at 1:42 pm

Wish I still had the skin of a teenager like Xtina. All that meth and those anti depressants have really messed my haggard face all up.

Xtina wins @ 09/21/2012 at 1:43 pm

I know to know what brand and what model of sunglasses Xtina is wearing there, inside the pink car!!!!!!!!

I WANT THOSE SUNGLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xtina wins @ 09/21/2012 at 1:43 pm

I WANT* to know what brand and what model of sunglasses Xtina is wearing there, inside the pink car!!!!!!!!

I WANT THOSE SUNGLASSES!!!

Does anyone know???????????????

Lady Gaga @ 09/21/2012 at 1:44 pm

Love her! I love my body too! Speak on it sista!

Marlonlp7 @ 09/21/2012 at 1:44 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG… I can’t… LEGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britney's haggard face @ 09/21/2012 at 1:47 pm

@Britney Spears: hey at least we still sell albums and and radio airplay and sold out shows

Christina Aguilera is the best @ 09/21/2012 at 1:48 pm

This video will be funny and cute.

I think and predict that Xtina will be beating a bunch of people.

By “fok” your body…. what she really means is punch and kick you in the face.

LOL!!!!!!

GOD! it’s not ”your body” it’s ”your ASS” how could u do this to you body!

Britney Spears @ 09/21/2012 at 1:50 pm

@Britney’s haggard face:

Actually I have to play those shows to half empty arenas because my master…I mean fiancé makes me. I’m too drugged out and unstable to make decisions for myself any longer.

Plus my last single flopped and flop factor can’t even top the hit The Voice. I guess people don’t like me as much as Xtina. :(

She’s going to thrust herself out of my closet! Breathe mama, BREATHE!

Xtina haters are stupid people @ 09/21/2012 at 1:51 pm

Why are people talking about the drug-addcited, weed-sniffing, whiskey-drinking lunatic that is Lady Caca?

Why are people talking about the strange, weird, robotic mess that is Britney Zombiesears?

Let’s stay on-topic:

This is about Christina Voicelera.

Aaaawoooooohhhhhhh!

Evangelina @ 09/21/2012 at 1:55 pm

OMG! Can’t wait for this!

Kelly Osbourne @ 09/21/2012 at 1:56 pm

I wish my head wasn’t shaped like a Lego person and no matter how much I force myself to throw up I still have kankles. Why can’t I be as flawless as Xtina?! It’s not fair.

Edited Your Body lyrics @ 09/21/2012 at 2:06 pm

I came here tonight
to punch you out of my sight
I’m gonna kick what I find (uh oh, yeah)
Try to open the box, if you dare to unlock
You better beware and stop (uh oh, yeah)

(Hey boy)
I don’t need to know where you’ve been,
All I need to know is you and no need for talking (hey boy)
So don’t even tell me your name,
All I need to know is whose place,
And let’s get violent

All I wanna do is f**k your body.
Ooooh oooh oooh oooh.
Tonight’s your unlucky night, you’re gonna get kicked
Ooooh oooh oooh oooh.

All I wanna do is punch your body.
Ooooh oooh oooh oooh.
Tonight’s your unlucky night, you’re gonna get killed
Ooooh oooh oooh oooh.

It’s true what you heard, I am a freak, I’m disturbed
So come on and give me your worst (uh oh, yeah)
We’re moving faster than slow,
If you don’t know what to do,
I’ll finish YOU off, you’ll get owned (uh oh, yeah)

Say say hey

All I wanna do is f**k your body.
Ooooh oooh oooh oooh.
Tonight’s your unlucky night, you’re gonna get kicked
Ooooh oooh oooh oooh.

I think you already know my naaame.
I think you already know you’ll get murdeeeerrrred

Heeeyyy heyyy
Ha!
Alright!
Say

I am excited for Christina’s new album! That being said, anyone that has to diss Kelly Clarkson, Lady Gaga, or Britney in order to justify their support for Christina is crazy. You cal like all or none of these ladies at the same time. It really isn’t a competition. Stop buying the media bs that pits female artists against each other.

I am excited for Christina’s new album! That being said, anyone that has to diss Kelly Clarkson, Lady Gaga, or Britney in order to justify their support for Christina is crazy. You can like all or none of these ladies at the same time. It really isn’t a competition. Stop buying the media bs that pits female artists against each other.

Seems to be a really cool, colorful video. I just can’t wait to see it.
I’m not worried though, Christina always deivers in her music videos.

she is back.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 09/21/2012 at 3:45 pm

…It should of been called ‘Fat Body’.

The problem with Your Body is that the verses are boring and lame but has a killer chorus. which is why its starting to flop

lafamepoma @ 09/21/2012 at 4:16 pm

why this dress reminds the one of Kylie Minogue in the video Timebomb?

CRACKney Spears @ 09/21/2012 at 4:18 pm

Legendtina looks great <3

Last Cd was about her Copying Gaga. This Cd will be about her Fat Rolls.XXLTina needs to STOP drinking and live at the Gym.No one wants to pay money to see her Fat Rolls Dance around on stage with Tiny Outfits.

Dubya Bush @ 09/21/2012 at 4:54 pm

@herms:

Lol, it’s been out a week and is going to debut in the top 20. You’re watching those charts real hard aint you?

You think it won’t get bigger once the video debuts on the voice this Monday?

XTINAFIGHTER @ 09/21/2012 at 7:31 pm

OH MY LORDDDDDD! IM BURSTING WITH EXCITEMENT. LEGENDTINA, GODTINA, QUEENTINA, DIVATINA, 5 TIME GRAMMY AWARD TINA, THE VOICE OF A GENERATION TINA, STILL SINGS LIVE TINA!!!! I THINK YOU ALREADY KNOW MY NAMEEEEEEEEE!!!

LOTUS 2012 *******!! POWERTINA IS COMING!

lol floptina tried. flop your body is flopping hard

“Desnudate!”
I love that song! It has soooo much fire!
Thank you for that hot song, Christina!

Cant wait for this LotusEra and this new video

Love you Christina! I am literally jamming to the wonderful Your Body on repeat right now!

OMG, looks soooooooo damn hot!
This video will rock!Can’t wait!

Britney is totally stealing Xtina’s hairstyle from this new era and is trying to pull it off. She just looks stupid.

can’t waiiiiitttt

it’s been since 2006 iam waitting for her come back !!!

ewwww arrogant fat *****. She’s so fake!!!!

LOLLLLL FAT BODY

I really hate christina aguilera. all she can do is just straining her voice. Is that even called singing ? That’s more like barking. LOL

Xtina has the worst promo team ever. She’s on the number one show, she has a guaranteed club banger and its still falling out of the iTunes top 20. I still think it’ll be a hit. It’s her best song in years.

britney fans are talking sh!t about xtina yet britney is copying her!!

MA GAWWWWWWWD. My Single “Your Body” is floppin’ hard and I look like a standing cow wearing some black stuff. I should release “Your Body (Big Fat XL Deluxe Remix)” ASAP!

”OmGzZzzZ SHE TOTES COPIED CRAZY BRITNEY CIRCA 2007 WITH THE PINK WIG ZOMGGGGGGG” See how stupid that looks? That’s what you all Christina fans look at the last Britney post saying she copied her colored hair. Whatever it just hair! Why make a war between two artists who evidently respect each other?

So WED is the premiere on Vevo. Hope its good, she looks great. My favorite cover of the song is this one, they are a new male vocal group called “Radio for the People” http://youtu.be/tCvEBFhu5YA