Leona Lewis: 'Trouble' Video with Colton Haynes!

Leona Lewis: 'Trouble' Video with Colton Haynes!

Leona Lewis and Teen Wolf star Colton Haynes share a laugh in this screen shot from her “Trouble” video, which was released last week.

The twosome was seen filming the video in Los Angeles last month. Check out some of the behind-the-scenes pics if you missed them!

You can pre-order your copy of the new Leona album Glassheart now! It will officially drop on Monday, November 26.

Yesterday, Colton was spotted in Las Vegas for the iHeartRadio Music Festival with Olympic swimmer Ryan Locthe.

Leona Lewis: ‘Trouble’ Video with Colton Haynes!
Posted to: Leona Lewis, Video

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

I actually love the song, she has a beautiful voice!!! And oh my gosh, Colton looks hotter than ever in the video. I’m liking the buzz cut hehe

I adore Leona and I’m loving the new music.

No disrespect to Mariah, because I know she is the queen, but Leona’s Trouble >>>>>> Mariah’s Triumphant #justsayin

LEONA LEWIS IS BACK @ 09/22/2012 at 6:22 pm

YESSSSSS I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

LaLopez... @ 09/22/2012 at 6:24 pm

The best songs that came out this month, Xtina – Your Body, Leona – Trouble. Finally people that can actually SING are coming back!!

Pretty good, I prefer the Glassheart single she just premiered though…

AMAZING!! <3

Love her! This song and parts of the video remind me of Marion Winans – I don’t wanna know!

Joshua Young @ 09/22/2012 at 8:07 pm

Im making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, >>> Green32.comREAD MORE

Joshua Young @ 09/22/2012 at 8:13 pm

I’m making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do, >>> Green32.comMUST SEE

OMG I need to watch Teen Wolf now…. That guy is on FIRE. God, he’s sexy. I’m loving guys with buzzcut right now, weird. I’m usually loving long hair……. two opposites lol.

first time i am hearing the song and i like…sounds great; nice vocals, nice song!

Generic music video. Is this all they can produce now? Hand held camera, grey tones, tumultuous relationship, random apartment. They all look the same

I don’t really listen to her music. (nothing wrong with it. Just not my type) but I can tell she is a “real singer” which is so are these days.
But the reason I posted was to comment on how beautiful she is. It is such a natural beauty. Even when you see her just walking around in casual clothes and barely any makeup he still looks incredible. Ll the best for her.

Colton is so hot

Two unbelievable beautiful people in one video. What’s not to like?!
I watched Teen Wolf and I didn’t think Colton was that great an actor but he seemed more natural here…I’d love to see him take on more adult roles and by that, I just mean something other than the high school angst-ridden teenage parts.

WICKED WENCH @ 09/23/2012 at 5:31 am

Colton Haynes is the most beautiful man on the planet, along with Chase Crawford and Zac Efron. The beauty trinity.

WICKED WENCH @ 09/23/2012 at 6:41 am

PS: I don’t know which team Ryan swims for, but he’s definitely got his gay-face on. Ryan Locthe and Colton Haynes – I def. wanna see that s8x tape!