Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Leonardo DiCaprio: Bike Ride in Tribeca

Leonardo DiCaprio: Bike Ride in Tribeca

Leonardo DiCaprio rides his bicycle around the Tribeca neighborhood of New York City on Friday (September 21).

The 37-year-old actor wore his baseball cap backwards as he enjoyed his day off from filming his upcoming flick, The Wolf of Wall Street.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo Dicaprio

Just the night before, Leo was all suited up for an overnight film shoot. He was even spotted driving an old Ferrari car.

The Martin Scorsese flick follows a New York stockbroker who refuses to cooperate in a large securities fraud case involving corruption on Wall Street, corporate banking world and mob infiltration. Jonah Hill and Matthew McConaughey also star.

leonardo dicaprio bike ride in tribeca 01
leonardo dicaprio bike ride in tribeca 02
leonardo dicaprio bike ride in tribeca 03
leonardo dicaprio bike ride in tribeca 04
leonardo dicaprio bike ride in tribeca 05

Credit: Felipe Ramales; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio, Wolf of Wall Street

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

@49: Well, what I meant had nothing to do with their relationship status. What I tried to point out is that his private life – including his girlfriend – is always a topic on his thread. I don`t think it`s going to change.
Perez Hilton? I have no reason to believe they broke up ( even though I find it odd that there hasn`t been a sighting of them together for a while ) but Perez Hilton? And the necklace represents the relationship status? De ja vu anyone? Wasn`t it the same with Bar? Isn`t it creepy that it`s exactly the same with Erin?

Perez Hilton is pretty reliable most of the time. Either way I don’t think they are broken up…..just doing they’re usual not seeing eachother for weeks thing.

I personally don`t consider Perez reliable at all but that`s just my opinion. I also don`t think they are over ( at least not yet ).

Ahh he’s looking so great here! Good for him! Back in shape and sexy.

how cute does he look nawww

lisa runnels @ 09/22/2012 at 11:21 pm

I LOVE TO SEE HIM DRESSED ALL CASUAL AND JUST HANGING OUT LOOKING HAPPY—MAKES MY HEART SMILE—————

Of course he’s smiling and happy, he just lost 125 pounds of dead weight. She wasn’t wearing the necklace, aka her dog collar in Vegas.

lisa runnels @ 09/22/2012 at 11:36 pm

I SPLIT MY CHIN IN THE SAME PLACE TWICE WHEN I WAS A KID—-

Leo was biking in Tribeca with the guy who played in American History X .

Okay, I am going to sound like an old lady (which I am certainly not) but Leo needs to find himself a nice, pretty, smart girl and settle down. Enough with trying to bag every VS model.

moi/tbell @ 09/23/2012 at 2:29 am

I just saw Margot and totally cosign—he likes that girl…that isnt just acting. And I’d sort of like to see someone who can dress up—I’m sick of these girls with their flip flops and daisy dukes and sun dresses and halter tops. That’s all they can wear. I so hope he and Erin are done…..remember just a interview/lunch over gatsby (for a part she didnt get ) led to blake lively—once he had his back up on lock he was ready to dump barfie.

moi/tbell @ 09/23/2012 at 2:33 am

@@#46: new phone came out friday….that is why jonah and leo would be there..

Looking at my crystal ball, i see margot robbie is the next leo fling…short term but fun. At least she is prettier than chipmunk cheeks erin and at least she’s an actress…I thought we were stuck with erin because he had worked his way through most of the lingerie models or they are with other guys….so hit a young actress again instead.

moi/tbell @ 09/23/2012 at 2:37 am

@ELLEl: so hope you are right…..looking at him with margot….think it is coming SOOOON in any case. that’s his type right there and he’s digging it….

just discovered a real actress I like (not a commercial piece of boobs like robbie, someone who is award winning and serious) Susan Lynch from Northern Ireland….unconventional beauty, not leo’s type, very serious actress…

moi/tbell @ 09/23/2012 at 2:46 am

I so hope he is done with borington—she is not a bad person that we know just predictable, and mediocre in looks and personality and just not interesting as a woman at all…of course the new one whomever she is wont be so great either but at least will be different….

@66 it doesn’t matter how capable or how good looking the girl is,the most important thing is she really love him not for his fame and money
does Erin really love him? who knows..
maybe thats why he hasn’t married yet
he seems so caring towards children yet he doesn’t have any :(

does Erin really love him? who knows..
maybe thats why he hasn’t married yet
he seems so caring towards children yet he doesn’t have any :(

This was taken from a piece of tabloid from 1998. Kristen would have never said such things and moreover, Leo would have never gone back with her knowing she’d said such cr*p. Because if you remember, they broke up for a certain period and went back together again.

somali girl @ 09/23/2012 at 9:24 am

Ewwww!!!!!

Somali girls are ugly just saying.

hey, check out Joseph Gordon-Levitt!!! he looks sooo HOT!!.. oh yeah!! leave Leo alone girls.. hahahaha :)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All