Bradley Cooper & Zoe Saldana: 'The Master' Movie Date!

Bradley Cooper & Zoe Saldana: 'The Master' Movie Date!

Bradley Cooper holds his rumored girlfriend Zoe Saldana close as they leave the ArcLight Dome Theater on Saturday night (September 22) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 37-year-old Silver Linings Playbook actor and Zoe, 34, went to see the flick The Master together.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zoe Saldana

Earlier that same day, Bradley was spotted leaving Zoe‘s house after reportedly spending the evening there. The Words co-stars were in a relationship earlier this year, and it appears as if they have rekindled their romance.

15+ pictures inside of Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana holding each other close as they head to the movies…

bradley cooper zoe saldana the master date 01
bradley cooper zoe saldana the master date 16
bradley cooper zoe saldana the master date 17
bradley cooper zoe saldana the master date 18

Photos: FameFlynet
Posted to: Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana

Getty

Well, I guess you can take off the “rumored” now, don’t you think? He’s clearly holding her like she’s more than a friend……. They make a cute couple. And I love Zoe even more for going NATURAL. She has no make up on here apparently. Not everyone of the ladies in Hollywood would go out sans make up. Thumbs up. She’s so skinny but still so pretty. And I like Cooper too so YAYY for them!!

somali girl @ 09/23/2012 at 12:49 pm

She looks drunk.

i wish my theater got the master :(

Good for them.
All that hiding and sneaking around they were doing is stupid, really.

Christie G. @ 09/23/2012 at 1:02 pm

You read alot into pictures. He is not even looking at her in any of the frames above as they walk along. Also, the movie they starred in is currently competing in the box office. Could be what you said, then again it could be something else. Maybe he just wanted to go out to the movies with somebody he knows.

I really like them together. I love how casual they look, especially Zoe :)

Very attractive couple!! Their babies would be gorgeous.

sweetness @ 09/23/2012 at 1:04 pm

I saw that lame film (The Master was sold out and I decided on the words as a default), I suspect this being seen is a bit PR to help boost interest to that forgettable film.

Why is he dating her? She’s ugly.

bobby-ray @ 09/23/2012 at 1:08 pm

lucky her, he’s freaking hot

@Jade:

No YOU are ugly. Especially on the inside.

The Arclight is in HOLLYWOOD, not WEST HOLLYWOOD. Two completely different cities.

yeah I love new balance shoes :) . But she looks terrible in that outfit ! But they looked really cute together :)

is that caramel popcorn?
yums.

CUTE COUPLE!

Cute couple, i love zoe.

psycholove @ 09/23/2012 at 1:41 pm

Look at the smile on his face!!

psycholove @ 09/23/2012 at 1:42 pm

Look at the smile on his face!!

her face(skin) is yellow… i’d prefer j.lo:)))

her skin is yellow… I’d prefer j.lo:)))

Charlotte @ 09/23/2012 at 1:59 pm

@psycholove: yah she doesnt look as excited.

chuckle chuckle mexico

chuckle chuckle mexico

porky pig pile @ 09/23/2012 at 2:49 pm

she is looking down in all the frames that is soooo lame , she thinks she is above letting anyone see her in public … and self important which clearly says she is all about the fame and fortune and nothing about the art !

She got her perfect white man back.

Very cute couple. I like her outfit.

@Jade:
I totally agree. Zoe looks like a monkey in these pics. Ugh.

@Anne:

enjoy making racist comments much.

This “couple” is suspect to me.

huggybear @ 09/23/2012 at 3:45 pm

nice couple

OMG, Bradley Cooper & Zoe Saldana are SOOOO cute together!!! :) Seriously, they make the cutest couple!

ooh he likes that brown sugarr
they look cute

@porky pig pile: Yeah, she’s an accomplished actress with a hell of alot going on in her life, and you are? A loser? A big loser?

Pumicelone @ 09/23/2012 at 6:06 pm

@um: You see it, too.

EW!! She is ugly gross and simian looking he can do so much better I’m tired of them pushing their interracial agenda on us.

@Abbey: So, how are they pushing their interracial relationship on society? Please explain.

Juicy Lucy @ 09/23/2012 at 9:10 pm

Not everyone in society approves of interrational dating and I’m sure Bradleys mother is one such person. For some reason, Bradley is giving his mother the finger by dating her. IMO, I think being named the sexiest man alive has gone straight to his head. I’ve always suspected that Zoe had an affair with Brad while filming The Words. which may have upset his mother. No one suddenly breaks off an eleven year relationship out of the blue without having someone else to run to.

Personally, I don’t see what vulgar Zoe and highly educated Bradley have in common except perhaps a great time in the sack. Bradley could do much better than Zoe but time will tell if their relationship heads to the alter.

Saw The Words today and loved it. It was a very understated film and loved the ending, keep you guessing.

retrobanana @ 09/23/2012 at 9:30 pm

she looks too skinny in these pics her hand looks all sarah jessica parker-y only i love sarah j p shes full or charm and grace zoe is mostly full of bones, bad movies, and snobbyness, and a pretty face…i actually think they look cute together and i read somewhere its all bradley..hes nuts about her…which i believe she just looks high maitenence…but she comes off so unlikable to me..a pretty girl..a pretty girl that needs a hamburger…

Juicy Lucy @ 09/23/2012 at 10:01 pm

@retrobanana:

Yes, and Bradley was also crazy about Renee Zelwegger and we all know how well that relationship went.

Sounds like somebody is having a problem getting a date of any race. So much anger and hostility towards this couple. Must be living miserable lives… so sad.

@Juicy Lucy: Oh, so Zoe and Bradley has to get permission from you and others if they want to date? LOL

@Juicy Lucy: And another thing, that’s not Zoe and Bradley’s problem. That would be his mother (if what you say is true) and others who do not approve.

Juicy Lucy @ 09/24/2012 at 12:32 am

Excuse me, but I don’t feel that stating that I’m not a fan of interratial dating does not make me a racist.

Here they come! Here they come! The haters. The haters, lol ….you’ll get over.

Here they come! Here they come! The haters. The haters, lol ….you’ll get over.

They make a lovely couple, and by the way Zoe is not black she is a Latina from Dominican/Puertorican parents..

Bradley and Zoe make a very beautiful couple.
Luckely they dont give a damn what you think about them.
And for the mother comments, everbody knows
that Zoe and Bradleys mom get allong very well.
Even before they broke up, they even went shopping togheter.
So save your stupid racist comments.
You are only expressing your own pathetic insecure fears.
And for the record Zoe Saldana is black, mixed or not, because that is how she is looked up on in Hollywood, just like Halley Berry and many others. Who lose movie roles because off the color of their SKIN.
She is a beautiful Black women, because that is how society sees her. If she wasn`t famous you would see her, as a normal black chick.
But now that she is famous, suddenly she isn`t black.
Screw all you racist crackers.

I loved it when he was dating Rene Zellwegger, Rene is so cute, they made a cute couple.

Courtneydreamson @ 09/24/2012 at 11:18 am

What i love is that they have a totally normal night out, no pretense, no makeup, no effort to try to impress anyone. Just true love and a simple night out is all. Go Zoe!

why do people think they are in love? I mean wtf?

@gossip:

Neither are gay. You’re a moron.

I can’t believe people ***** about people of different color dating. So we’re in the 1960′s? Oh wait it’s 2012
SHAME ON YOU!

The haters on here are hilarious. You’re complaining about a woman who is one of the most beautiful women on the planet; has earned more money than every generation of your family has ever made; and who happens to be fabulously talented, starring in some of the biggest films ever made. Oh, and now she has a hottie boyfriend. Love it!

They are a horrible looking couple.

He is too hot for her.

@Sharon: Do you read ANY other sites on the internet? It’s a open secret in Hollywood the Bradley is, INDEED, gay. Rene and Zoe are nothing but beards for him. Zoe, as a matter of fact, is rumoured to swing both ways. Anyhow, don’t even bother to call me a hater. I’m far from it. I like both Bradley and Zoe. I think it’s a shame that they are in a profession that doesn’t encourage people who are gay….to be so openly. It’s because backwoods redneck people would start the homophobic hate and stop seeing the movies these performers are in. This is the truth. I work in the “biz” so I know what I’m talking about.
Go ahead. Start thumbing me down. LOL!

She looks uncomfortable and insecure in front of the camera, that’s why she’s not smiling. She’s fugly.

Like us, Zoe feels she doesn’t deserve a hot guy like Bradley. LOL

@Anna:

If Zoe is one of the most beautiful in the planet means that nobody is ugly. Everybody is beautiful…..DUHHH.

She is not considered beautiful if you know the meaning of the word. You are stretching way too far.

They are one gorgeous couple.

It’s a shame that in this day in age we have an issue with two people of different races dating. It shouldn’t matter what the color of their skin is, if they enjoy spending time together more power to them. By the way, I think they make a cute couple.

Wow, he’s really holding on to her isn’t he. I guess they really are a couple.

He looks a little more thrilled than she does, still they make a cute couple.

Liberty rossy @ 09/24/2012 at 6:19 pm

She is ugly and looks like a starved african

Dreamtime Alice @ 09/24/2012 at 6:21 pm

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and my eyes say that Zoe is an unattractive, vuigar woman who th@Eye roll:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and my eyes say to me that Zoe is an unattractive, vulgar woman. If she’s so attractive, why aren’t black and latino men beating down her door to date her?The answer is because she feels that the white race is more superior. In that regard, Zoe is a racist.

Believe it or not, there are women-Christie Brinkly comes to mind-that look fabulous with out makeup. Zoe is not one of them. She is a classess woman who apparently threw her boyfriend under the bus when a better hunk of white meat came along. As for Brad, the sexiest man alive (lol) could have his pick of more classier, intelligent actresses, yet he has scraped the bottom of the barrel dating someone as vulgar as Zoe. Either the gay rumors are true (I don’t get a gay vibe from Brad but I do think he bi-sexual) or he has so many unappealing quirks that saner women have run in the opposite direction.

I personally think that Brad and Zoe are beards for each other, so in that repect, this isn’t a normal relationship. I think the reason that Brad only dates actresse (dispite the fact that none of his relationships with actresses have worked out) is due to the fact that it’s easier to find a female beard amongst ones peers rather than seek out someone who isn’t in the business.

Liberty rossy @ 09/24/2012 at 6:26 pm

He looks rich an hot, she looks like a charity victim!!! She loosk fugly without makeup.

Liberty rossy @ 09/24/2012 at 6:28 pm

Zoe obviously only goes for rich white men. Now she found a better man who has higher status and very good looking. She will get preggo soon and have a child that looks lighter.

Dreamtime Alice @ 09/24/2012 at 6:35 pm

@Liberty rossy:

Speaking of which-can anyone recall any interview that Bradley has giving that discusses whether or not he wants children. Bradley doesn’t strike my as the fatherly type.

I absolutely love them together. One of me favorite celeb couples.

@Dreamtime Alice:

People Magazine: DO YOU PLAN TO HAVE A FAMILY?
BC: “God, I hope so. I’ve always pictured a little guy, probably a Charles [his father's name]. And I used to think I’d want to name my daughter Nebraska. She’d have red hair and freckles, like a Wyatt painting.”

but with Saldana, babies can’t have red hair…… just saying

Dreamtime Alice @ 09/24/2012 at 8:37 pm

@Vane:

Thanks for posting that. I’m a freckled faced redhead and I’ve been told that redheads tend to skip a generation. Nice to know that Bradley wants to be a father but at this point in his career, I can’t see him settling down with anyone just yet.

They make a really cute couple.

Love knows no color. Good for these two, breaking social restrictions and the color lines.

@Dreamtime Alice:

Oh go suck an egg hater. You sound pathetic and I bet you look pathetic too.

she so hot..