Ellen DeGeneres: Emmys 2012 with Portia de Rossi!

Ellen DeGeneres: Emmys 2012 with Portia de Rossi!

Ellen DeGeneres holds hands with her wife Portia de Rossi at the 2012 Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (September 23) in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ellen DeGeneres

Pamela Anderson will make an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show tomorrow (September 24). She’ll talk about if it was a hard decision to join DTWS-All Stars and how she likes her new dance partner, Tristan MacManus.

FYI: Portia is wearing Valentino.

Make sure to tune in to the 2012 Emmy Awards, hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, tonight at 8/7c on ABC!

ellen degeneres emmys 2012 portia de rossi 01
ellen degeneres emmys 2012 portia de rossi 02
ellen degeneres emmys 2012 portia de rossi 03
ellen degeneres emmys 2012 portia de rossi 04

Credit: Kevork Djansezian; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2012 Emmy Awards, Ellen DeGeneres, Portia de Rossi

Why are they holding hands? Where are their significant husbands?

Looselipz @ 09/23/2012 at 9:57 pm

No Portia, no! I’m sure it’s a top designer, but those pointy shoes date it, and the hair does nothing…for this look, which is a modern twist on the 60′s-70′s, she should have worn platforms and long hair parted in the center, with more of a bold make up job….
Ellen, well, Ellen does the manly look well…

Ellen has aged gracefully. She does the androgynous look very well! She has such a youthful look.

somali girl @ 09/23/2012 at 10:04 pm

**** and a bulldyke.

They both looks ridiculous! That material is just not sitting right on Ellen…and for Portia…its just a NO

Portia looks so different.. did she do something to her face? Eh whatever, I love her and Ellen

@Looselipz.....#2 @ 09/23/2012 at 10:59 pm

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Portia looks beautiful, very feminine & gorgeous colour.

The pant suit is very on trend at the moment. It’s the latest look from Paris, London & New York Fashion Week & the models on the runway were wearing pointy toe shoes.

Cameron Diaz & Jennifer Lopez were wearing pantsuits last week at an awards show as well.

not a good look

Fire the stylist! @ 09/23/2012 at 11:48 pm

Portia has looked a million times better in her everyday clothes, then this outfit. No, no, no! This outfit does not do a thing for her, nor does the hair greased back. Fire the stylist immediately.

Fire the stylist! @ 09/23/2012 at 11:51 pm

@@Looselipz…..#2: It is not the fact that it’s a pantsuit… but it is a UGLY pantsuit… she could have picked a color that looked good on her at least. As soon as I scrolled at this picture, I thought yuck at her pantsuit…. and I like Portia… loved her in Arrested Development.

@Fire the stylist!:

Exactly…I’m a wardrobe stylist, and happen to be very in the know of current fashion….as I said, but apparently somebody mis-read, it’s not the pantsuit I complained about, it’s the hair and pale make up…and lastly, just because models wear something on the runway, it doesn’t mean the average person can pull it off…Portia has a nice figure, but this outfit and look just doesn’t do her justice..

Horrible outfit. It looks like Portia’s wearing a potato sack or she was inspired by Sandman from the “Spiderman” movies. Not a good look. And Ellen looks like she was inspired by Hugh Hefner. Instead of his signature red bathrobe and neck scarf, though, she changed it up to blue.

Ellen is again sporting the lazy lesbian outfit. Ya, I get it, you’re gay. Stop wearing Chaz’s hand me downs.

I adore Portia. And pantsuits may be hot ( why, I don’t know!) but that pantsuit does not do her any favors. Portia usually looks gorgeous at these events. A perfect 10 but this year I’ve gotta give her a 3 ( only because I like her hair.)
Ellen looks like she always- dapper. she is the lucky one really. I bet she is the most comfortable woman there. Some of the gowns and heels look terribly uncomfortable or awkward.

talljohn777 @ 09/24/2012 at 3:04 am

Portia, I am sorry but that is the ugliest thing you could possibly wear and the color completely washes you out… And you longer hair was so much prettier…

She looks like she is wrapped with those last five rolls of wall paper from the hardware store that nobody wanted.

@Tina:
The poker player in vegas said that Ellen has horrible skin

They’re sweet, but Portia always has the look as she’s shy and embarrassed or ashamed about something.

Ellen and Portia de rossi are so beautyfull and they marryed as they
and Ellen and Portia de rossi and Poritas hair seems to tinker bells
hair and that is just odd

wow is this Ellen and Portia-really-Has Portia done something to her face doesn’t look like the same person & Ellen so much make up I guess thats what you do when you attend something like this- ok-

dear, dear God. what has P done to her face?! botox overdrive around the eyes, wow!

@ex nihilo:
I think she’s just aging.
In an age of changes like hers if you don’t see her for a while, and maybe she changes make up or something like that, she can look different..

Wow, I am actually shocked at how Portia’s messed up her face with Botox now doubt. She does not look well. Don’t get me started on that horrible onesie.