Shirtless Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 'Magic Mike' Dance on SNL - Watch Now!

Shirtless Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 'Magic Mike' Dance on SNL - Watch Now!

Joseph Gordon-Levitt strips his clothes off in a Magic Mike routine during his opening monologue on Saturday Night Live‘s September 22 episode.

The 31-year-old actor was joined on stage by Taran Killam, Bobby Moynihan, and Jay Pharoah for the hot dance to the song “It’s Raining Men”.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Joseph Gordon-Levitt

The musical guest on the episode was Mumford & Sons. Make sure to watch Joseph‘s routine below and check out his new film Looper, in theaters everywhere on September 28.

Shirtless Joseph Gordon-Levitt: ‘Magic Mike’ Dance on SNL
joseph gordon levitt shirtless magic mike dance on snl 01
joseph gordon levitt shirtless magic mike dance on snl 02
joseph gordon levitt shirtless magic mike dance on snl 03
joseph gordon levitt shirtless magic mike dance on snl 04
joseph gordon levitt shirtless magic mike dance on snl 05

ABC

love JGL, excellent talent of our generation

….I’m a little turned on.

Hunger Games Fan @ 09/23/2012 at 1:02 am

blah body…….

He’s cute, sexy,intelligent, a great actor and he can move those hips. Perfect guy!

oh my god…i wish i was that girl lol

Love Channing Tatum and Joseph Grdon Levitt Friendship. 10 years and still strong.glad for their success.

LOL wow, he sure knows how to me ;D

@A: LOL, that was supposed to be “move” not “me”. See what he does to me? lol

this makes my ****** a niagara falls….

LOL He’s always so funny and smart!

Um I don’t know what to say… I actually am a bit speechless now o.O

He’s like the male, Anne Hathaway! I love it.

*Throws 20 dollars bills*

SHAKE IT!

SHARE BEAR @ 09/23/2012 at 1:41 am

hes OK but abit feminine

dayum he should be in magic mike two!!

LOL he could really do the sequel of that movie!

bahha black sheep @ 09/23/2012 at 2:40 am

little manboy…mini tomcruise

WOW! JGL should totally be in the sequel to Magic Mike. :)

Wow. I didn’t know he had it in him. :O

Gosh you probably all need glasses! Seriously, he has NO muscle and looks like an average college freshman.

Let’s see that again! Love it!

His hips don’t lie. Take me now.

Sorry, but He is FUGLY . Maybe all the hype around him puts blind people.

UGH. He has MOOBS

His body is GROSS.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt was great in the few skits that he was in. I thought the opening was hilarious, but my favorite skit was The Finer Things. All in all, I loved the entire show and I’m looking forward to seeing Daniel Craig this weekend. I’ve already set my Hopper to record the season to the two terabyte DVR since I work late at DISH and can’t see them live. I’m excited for the rest the season!

Shake your money-maker Gordon. LOL.

BTW, what’s up with his voice? Has he changed it? It wasn’t that deep a few years ago.

LMAO so funny!!! Love him, he sure can move and he’s a great actor

Haha, awesome! Loving all the facial expressions in that photo!

:D .. ooh..he is limber ;) .. and as far as his physique concerned… he never ever portrayed himself as an action movie, muscle man. He looks fine to me :) … no super fine ;)

Not all women like their men with muscles…some of us like men with a brain. I should know the benefits because I got me a sexy nerd at home, too! As for Joe, he rocks! But I must admit…I didn’t know he could work those hips like that!

Yes, he doesn’t have the best body. Who cares?

When you’re Joseph Gordon Levitt you don’t need muscles.

What a fantastic show! Joe did so well. Very proud of him! Hope he gets lots of sleep after this “Looper” tour.

Daisy Kenyon @ 09/23/2012 at 1:00 pm

I hope JGL is straight. If not, still a cutie and talented.

that was funny. I like JGL but it was kind of unconfortable to watch idk he’s not the sexy type more nerdy like Daniel Radcliffe, who I like too

@Ameretat: suree those abs he has totally not muscle JK have u seen him sssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

omg jgl! love him hes amazing and seeems so chill!

OMG! I love him!

OMG he’s A M A Z I N G!!! I love him!

That was funny 

bet u joey is the bottom.

notyourfriend @ 09/23/2012 at 4:52 pm

He should be shirtless more often!! Loved it

JGL has come a long way since 3rd Rock! What an amazing actor and I’m always excited to see his next project.
There are 50 comments here and they’re all positive ones except for two people – MI and Somali Girl. Really you two? You don’t know good acting when you see it, MI. So what if JGL is gay, SG – - welcome to the 21st century! Does that really matter?

too funny !!! oh my god !

My ovaries were on overdrive during SNL.

LOVE JOE HIM AND CHANNING dancing . he was great last night on SNL

WORK IT BOYFRANNNNNNN!!!

hahaha this guys awesome!

hahaha this guy is awesome!

newprices.us @ 09/24/2012 at 5:36 am

http://newprices.us/ — Great Amazon deals

Haha I love it! Haven´t watch the movie, that I don´t need too! You´re great Joseph :)

…I’m okay with this.