Jennifer Aniston: 'We're The Millers' Set!

Jennifer Aniston: 'We're The Millers' Set!

Jennifer Aniston walks around the set of her film We’re The Millers on Monday (September 24) in New Mexico.

In case you missed it, make sure to check out the 43-year-old actress sporting a fake baby bump and a hairpiece in a new ad spot for smartwater!

Jimmy Kimmel is also featured in the video as Jennifer‘s adult baby.

Jen does not require me to call her mom and she’s also against breast feeding,” he told Extra with a laugh.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston on the We’re The Millers set…

jennifer aniston were the millers set 01
jennifer aniston were the millers set 11
jennifer aniston were the millers set 12
jennifer aniston were the millers set 13

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All
TheChicagoKid @ 09/24/2012 at 10:30 pm

Hey whats up!I’m GregoryA.Marzec ~ JenniferAnistonsHomelessman on the web! If you type thechicagokid1 in youtubes searchbox (NoSpaces!) And get to my channel you can scroll down and see my JenniferAnistonBlues song ! Its kinda funny ! I wish she would take the time to come and talk to me,so that I do’nt drop dead !Or she could get me a Greyhound Bus ticket to come and see her and talk to her in New Mexico ! I’m stuck sleepin on a bench in Hollywood by BOA !

@Forever the Ex wifey:
Hey Forever Sex givey,
I’m an everybody.
You are a nobody.
You know NOTHING about people.
If born after playing on highway – it’s YOUR F problem.

TheChicagoKid @ 09/24/2012 at 10:37 pm

Hey whats up ! I’m GregoryA.Marzec~JenniferAnistonsHomelessman on the web ! Its a true story !If ya type thechicagokid1 in youtubes searchbox (NoSpaces!) And ya get to my channel!Scroll down and see my JenniferAnistonBlues song !Its kinda funny!Tell your friends to check it out !I’m stuck sleepin on a bench by Bootsies(BOA)in Hollywood! I wish Jen would get me a Greyhound Bus Ticket to New Mexico So we can meet up and talk!

@Grandma:
Granny
try to read something – studio paid her 10 millions and will continue.
No matter what you are blabbing here…

Where's she been? @ 09/24/2012 at 10:52 pm

Haven’t seen the Chin for a while. Yup, she’s still fug. And doing another rom- com. Nothing’s changed.

Jennifer Aniston is smiling like she just sold somebody an empty bag of cheetohs, which is basically what she does to you when you buy tickets to her movies.

Poor Jen working her nippies to the bone in this flop to be while her husband to be frolicks in NYC with Uncle Terry and his other friends, running up Jen’s credit cards, shopping, posing for paps, doing street modeling in his skinny pants, parking his motorcycle on the sidewalk while looking like a douche and attending fashion shows hoping to run into his true love Heidi.

Ugly Aniston @ 09/25/2012 at 2:16 am

why is Ticky walking around the set with the BG is somebody threatening to kill her because of her bad romcom LOL

Homely, boring,… looks like a housewife not a movie star. It’s a shame she is doing it just for the money, but contributes absolutely nothing to the movie industry. Her movies are all forgettable, they give you nothing to think about.

@pumpkin:
“nothing” to think about?
It’s a problem of your head, not of the movies…

Homly girl = Botox girl @ 09/25/2012 at 3:55 am

Jen was hurts,when Kristen Stewart told her that she looks Homely(05)

Jen last seen 20 Aug 2012 she looks Old and Fug.
Jen believed Plastic Surgeries can changes her Homly Face !

Jen fights for her Homely Face ,Jen always told her friends that she loves to looks F V C K A B L E !

Good Luck Jen ! (after 20+ men in your life)
I hope Justin will stay with you Forever !!!

blkpanther @ 09/25/2012 at 4:14 am

43 and looking great. Love it when women age, they have an earthly inner knowing and beauty that comes from within.At 43 you evolve above petty judgement. Brad and Jen were perfect for each other at the time, as was Angie with Billy Bob. However, sometimes you outgrow your partner. Justin is perfect for Jen at this point in her life and visa versa, as for Brad, I think Angie should dump him. If he’s not taking dope, then he’s drinking. Angie is smart and needs someone that shares the same values as she does. she’s turned her life around, Brad hasn’t. He’s moved from one addiction to another. Well done Jen for letting go of Brad, and Angie, Billy Bob was at least honest, and he really did appear to adore u and love u. Angie, you can do better.

Homely girl = Botox girl @ 09/25/2012 at 4:40 am

Is Brad&Jen = A Set Up blind date ?
May 98, Their agents Set-Up a first blind date for Jen behind Brad’s back !
” Jen dump her boyfriend(TD) of 3 years upon spread her legs on the first blind date with BP”
That’s why Their loves died after 2 years married,
Because An A-list hunk found out that he got Duped !!!
Since Jan05 Jen’s gangs attack Angelina,look at Jen today her B-list movie star ened up with (Bought) JT.
Jen knew that BP wanted out from her life since Dec 02 !!!

Yayy she looks happy lovely to see her

gente não vou arriscar falar em inglês pra não escrever besteira! desculpa escrever em português mas eu preciso falar! Jen é maravilhosa, lindíssima, super atriz! amo jennifer aniston! assisto todos seus filmes! torço muito pela felicidade dela com justin theroux!

Relax carla:
We will not venture to speak in English not write bullshit! excuse to write in Portuguese but I need to talk! Jen is wonderful, beautiful, super actress! love jennifer aniston! I watch all your movies! I cheer a lot for her happiness with Justin Theroux!

@JL: thank you! isso eu sei dizer!

Carla só diz besteira @ 09/25/2012 at 7:06 am

Carla você precisa de oculos e para dizer tanta besteira mais valia estar calada. O Portugues não deve ser utilizado para falar tanta mentira.

Jen é feia e sempre foi feia, maravilhosa nunca foi e dizer que ela é uma super atriz é o maior descaramento e deve ser brincadeira de mau gosto. E para rir. HA ah ah ahahahah

Se ela é super em alguma coisa é a foder actores. Como um disse “Jen é uma foda sportiva”. ha ha ha

She looks great as always.

Can’t wait to see her ring!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All