Joshua Jackson Talks Reconnecting with Katie Holmes

Joshua Jackson Talks Reconnecting with Katie Holmes

Joshua Jackson has spoken out about reconnecting with his Dawson’s Creek co-star Katie Holmes following her divorce from Tom Cruise.

“Yeah, actually,” the 34-year-old actor said when asked during an appearance on George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight if he’s gotten a call from Katie since her separation.

“Like any old friend… It was like, ‘Oh, hi how are ya? What’s going on?’ ‘I had a kid’ ‘Yeah, that’s crazy, I heard!’” he said.

“It was nice. It was very nice, actually,” Josh added. He also talked about his father popping back into his life after a twenty year absence.

Joshua Jackson Talks Reconnecting with Katie Holmes

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All
Ms.PissyPants @ 09/24/2012 at 1:55 pm

Better than Tom Cruise! Would never touch her tho, knowing that Scientologist pig banged her

Ms.PissyPants @ 09/24/2012 at 1:55 pm

Wow! She must be really interested in him after all these years! But he is taken now Katie!

Suri_the_meal_ticket @ 09/24/2012 at 2:08 pm

So he’s kind of OK that Tommygirl may be paying for his daughter?

Suri_the_meal_ticket @ 09/24/2012 at 2:10 pm

@Ms.PissyPants:
Which pig are you talking about?
I don’t believe Tommygirl ever banged her.

somali girl @ 09/24/2012 at 2:10 pm

They look kinda alike in that photo.

@Tamara:

I don’t think its anything romantic at all they broke up ages ago despite their breakup they were always best friends regardless. That being said I don’t get why he’s bringing it up now out of nowhere considering he always avoided discussing her. I think he knows more than he’s letting on.

@Tamara:

he lives of speculation about his personal life, it is because he has no talent

Charlotte @ 09/24/2012 at 2:41 pm

It’s kind of scary how much Suri looks like him. Go back and watch the first Mighty Ducks film Josh made when he was just a little kid himself–the resemblance is absolutely uncanny!! Plus Suri makes the same faces and has similar mannerisms as him.

Josh has always talked about Katie in interviews. When they were on the Creek he was always talking about her in affectionate, glowing terms, then after the Tom Cruise thing he expressed a bit of hurt feelings (though in the form of humor) at being cut out of her life so abruptly, and now he seems quite glad to have the chance to reconnect.

He’s a pretty open and honest guy (as evidenced by the way he was also able to discuss the painful situation of parental abandonment so candidly too).

@Charlotte:

I admit I see it too and this does reinforce those rumors I mean he came out and said he’s in contact with her. Why would he do that?

What does Diane think?

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 09/24/2012 at 2:47 pm

Say “Stroumboulopoulos” ten times really fast.

Gosh, I love Joshua Jackson!

Forever #TeamPacey

Ms.PissyPants @ 09/24/2012 at 2:57 pm

@Suri_the_meal_ticket: How was Suri conceived then, SCIENCE :O and i need to change my name, its to ridiculous

Maybe this is why Tom Cruise isn’t so heart broken about not seeing Suri so much! SHE ISN’T HIS CHILD!! I mean I did not know who this person was and have heard crazy talk that Suri looks like this person and i must say I’m beginning to believe the rumors are true. Suri looks just like him! Katie reached out to him to tell him what he probably already knew, that Suri was his daughter.

Wow!! What a cover up!!

He is too cute.

OMG, the news about josh talking to katie is ALL over the place on the internet. Every single gossip-site is talking about it (perezhilton, dailymail, NYpost, ohnotheydidnt, popsugar, us weekly,……)

it’s crazy!!!

oooooohhhhhhh

yeah, he’s an awesome guy

Suri looks just like Tom @ 09/24/2012 at 3:07 pm

No, no, no. Nobody can convince me that Suri is not tom Cruise’s daughter. Suri looks exactly like him. Same eyebrows, nose, lips, etc. Suri is the spitting image of Tom Cruise!
Joshua jackson was Katie’s first love, and people never forget their first love. Tom Cruise isolated Katie so much that she is obviously very lonely now. She probably fantasizes about the relationship she had with Josh, and that’s why she wants to reconnect with him. I feel sorry for Katie.

I LOVED Dawson’s Creek…would love to see a reunion show

I agree. Suri looks just like him. If you put Suri & Josh’s childhood pictures next to each other you can totally see it. I think if Josh would be Suri’s dad she would have a better life than with the crazy Tom Cruise & away from the media. I mean you don’t see often paps pictures of Josh. Just my thought…

Frabjousness!