Reese Witherspoon: Due Any Day Now!

Reese Witherspoon: Due Any Day Now!

Reese Witherspoon is ready to pop as she heads into Barneys New York on Monday (September 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 36-year-old pregnant actress seems to be due any day now. We can’t wait to meet her new little one!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Reese Witherspoon

Over the weekend, Reese and her husband Jim Toth were spotted leaving a hospital after a doctor’s check-up.

Earlier in the month, the entire family, including Reese‘s kids Ava and Deacon, went out for dinner together at Gjelina.

FYI: Reese is carrying a Yosi Samra Ezra Tote and wearing a Hat Attack hat.

reese witherspoon due any day now 01
reese witherspoon due any day now 02
reese witherspoon due any day now 03
reese witherspoon due any day now 04
reese witherspoon due any day now 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Omg lose the hat

ever thought she’s using the hat as protection from the sun

it’s like she’s been pregnant since forever

At last!!!! She’s been pregnant for a year…

pap wh@re! where’s your boozer fake husband?

Fire in the Hole @ 09/24/2012 at 7:52 pm

She and Toth are just squeeeeezzzzzing every photo op that they can for this meaningless pregnancy!!!!

I still think it’s Jakes

@ace11

You are more than likely right since that fruity nutty dude she is with can’t produce the goods!!!!

hahahahaha @ 09/24/2012 at 8:33 pm

w h a t a c u n t

Is she ever going to give birth?!

She is milking this out as long as she can. Calculating every move to make sure that the c-section date is going to be all their’s! Hoping it will revive her image and career!

@Leslie: It’s probably stressful trying not to have her kid’s birth be the second story. I would LOVE it if Brad and Angie got married at the same time. And Megan Fox’s kid is imminent.

@ace11: Ummm they broke up in Nov 09 Not even an elephant carries a baby that long!

Just Sayin @ 09/25/2012 at 12:14 am

So are we going to get the minute by minute sh!t wiping, puke cleaning, first steps, yadda, yadda yadda? or you going straight to the divorce in 4…3…2…? WTF????? Divorce #2 always has the best bullsh!t!!!!

Reese takes a drink, shops with a pregnant belly, she walks to her car carrying her purchases…why – oh – why is this interestring. There are thousands of pregnant women out there who would love to buy a new maternity dress but cannot because they aren’t as rich as she is. She was always very overrated as an actress and relly never a sex symbol. Next thing we knkow she will be photographed taking a s h i t. Enough of this woman!

InTheIndustry @ 09/25/2012 at 3:05 pm

@Lexi
You couldn’t of said it any better! HA!

And how is this news ? “Due any day now “? WTF??? She goes shopping, she has an ice tea, she gets back to her car ? Hello 1Isn’t she an actress !!

Reese needs a good rest, sure, but she’s edgy. That’s so normal. You get like that at the very end of pregnancy. Wishing her all the best ! She is a great mom to Ava and deacon. 3 is a fab number. I wonder what she’ll have but I’m sure we’ll soon see pics of her new baby !

I´m happy to see Reese again, what else?
****
Get rhythm, when you get the baaaaaaaby,
Get rhythm, Jim´s the father, not a “maybe”!
Get rhythm, cuz´ you´re the greatest laady!
Geth rhythm, when you get the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaby!
****
There is a Witherspoon, I call the Magic Moon!
And when she get´s the baby, Jim´s over the moon!
To be over the moon is like a landing on the moon!
Like the cats and the cradle and the silverspoon,
Little new baby and the man on the moon,
You know, the boy´s gonna´ look like Jim, his dad,
The boy´s gonna´ look like Jim, his dad!
Dirk´s proud of this, too, and it makes him glad!
But haters do not like that, it´s gonna´ make them mad!
So Jim´s haters, STFU, you gonna´ make me sad!
I repeat, STFU, you ganna´ make me sad!
****
LOVE YOU, MAGIC MOON!

@Dirkstar @ 09/25/2012 at 7:25 pm

You need to get help, take your meds and
S H U T T H E ******* U P!!! We know who you are!

@@Dirkstar:
Then tell me, give me a significant hint!

I´m neither Jim nor I´m Jake!
I write a creative poem, that´s hopefully the truth! (I know, too, that I cannot prove, that Jim is the real father!)
I´m wishing the best to Reese, Jim, Ryan, the kids and Betty and John!
And you, @Dirkstar, are reacting crazy! Was the poem such a great
provocation for you? Cool down, cool down!
And I really hope, that you are not Ryan!
Ryan is a good father, indeed! And I know, that he joins custody as you said it!
So, stop demonizing me!
What´s wrong with you, eh?! WHO ARE YOU?
STOP DEMONIZING ME!

Hillbilly Jim Bob @ 09/25/2012 at 8:37 pm

@Dirkstar
You need Jesus Christ cuz you one crazy son of a b!tch!

A Message @ 09/25/2012 at 8:44 pm

NO! That mofo needs to take their medication! Holy Sh it!!!!!!

@Hillbilly Jim Bob:
Amen!
Cuz´ I´ve got some humour, too!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All