Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Los Angeles Lovers

Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Los Angeles Lovers

Kate Bosworth wraps her arm around fiance Michael Polish as they spend some time together on Tuesday (September 25) in Los Angeles.

The cute couple was all smiles while they were out on their romantic stroll.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

It was recently announced that Kate will be starring in the upcoming action flick Homefront!

In the movie, the blonde beauty will play the meth-addicted sister to James Franco‘s character.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish holding hands while walking around in Los Angeles…

polish los angeles lovers 01
polish los angeles lovers 02
polish los angeles lovers 03
polish los angeles lovers 04
polish los angeles lovers 05
polish los angeles lovers 06
polish los angeles lovers 07
polish los angeles lovers 08
polish los angeles lovers 09
polish los angeles lovers 10

Christopher Polk/Getty

They’re back to aimlessly walking the streets of HW.

Will this nightmare ever end. I cannot believe this, now they aren’t running errands, but are just out for a “romantic stroll” with the paps. I love how the creature is now having the hobbit cover her ring finger. It gets more and more obvious that she reads these comments, I mean seriously all of a sudden his hand is over the ring, come on KB, we all know the games you play.
What is with that outfit, she truly cannot dress herself, and what the hell are those shoes, at least she is wearing the booties that can walk by themselves by now.
Also, I know the majority keep saying this, but what are they trying to prove by hanging all over each other. There are many, many couples in love that do not walk around like this, I really am curious as to what they are trying to prove with these ridiculous photos.
We are in for trouble soon enough, she is supposedly going to New Orleans to begin filming her drug addict role on October 1st. I am sure JJ will give us two posts a day while she is there.

@mforman: mforman, please get some help. You need it. You are quite clearly deranged. :(

I’ve moved past her ring and now want to know why HE is wearing a band…

Gosh i wish I looked so effortlessly natural like these two when I walk with my bf. Alas I am not a famewh0ring leech so my simple way of holding hands between us will just have to suffice.

@boo!: He’s been wearing it since their first outing last July. They both wore them.

oh look! she’s covering her face as if she didn’t like the paparazzi

Oh please @ 09/26/2012 at 1:24 am

Kate, if you’re so bothered by the paps, you should probably stop calling them.

She goes out in Hollywood for a “Romantic Stroll”? If she seriously wanted a romantic stroll WITHOUT PAPS she could have gone to a less known area. I don’t think paparazzis ambush random celebrities at the back streets.

enough enough with Bowhore

Damn these two are the most worthless people! Maybe someone will putting a voodoo curse on her in NOLA especially since the last time she was in the area she insulted southern people.

SHARE BEAR @ 09/26/2012 at 3:27 am

WELL duh they call the paps themselves…nobody cares about these two.

Looselipz @ 09/26/2012 at 3:40 am

Winner of the most annoying couple of the year award.
And might I add that she has horrible style and he dresses far too effeminate for me…I’m not into the metrosexuals…
And yes, save the ‘Fawning’ over each other for behind closed doors…we get it, you’re in love, so stop trying to prove it..

@Looselipz:
This short video was posted a few months ago, they walk normally when they don’t realize they’re being photographed:

At least they gave us a week’s break from all the papwalking.

whosthatbitch @ 09/26/2012 at 8:13 am

That is some grade-a professional posing, it’s quite impressive. Walking like that, clinging to one another … must be uncomfortable.

I’m worried, long time we didn’t see KB with her dog ? did I miss something ? did he passed away ?

I think it’s the last time we saw him : http://www.justjared.com/2011/06/12/alexander-skarsgard-walks-kate-bosworths-dog/

am sorry but this dude’s hair style gives me the creeps…he perpetually looks like a missing cast member of a 20′s or 30′s film production…like seriously ur gonna rock a side pattern slick or gelled back hair style.

@Môd: Her dog is a she, and it has been a year since she’s been papped on a vet visit, at least on this site:

I suspect that if Lila had died she might mention that.

@ladybug: Thank you Ladybug. It gets old watching a woman damn near in her thirties act like she’s still in high school. And I agree with #20, the slicked back hair is gross, he looks rather nice when he just combs it normally. But if anyone can recall back when she was dating Skarsgard, he wore his hair slicked down quite often too. I believe it’s her influence on the men she carries on with, somehow she convinces them that it looks good.

@Tatum: I think the hair difference is that AS appears to use gel, whereas MP appears to be drowning it in brylcreem. Neither look does either one any favors.

I get a contact hit of nicotine and cocaine from looking at these two.
In other words, barf.

I have a life @ 09/26/2012 at 11:00 am

@mforman: “Will this nightmare ever end?”
dramatic much?

Fashionista @ 09/26/2012 at 11:58 am

I love her pants and shoes. They’re a couple in love and very happy. Good for them!
@looselipz: Since when are jeans and a shirt effeminate?
@sinca: ” mforman, please get some help. You need it. You are quite clearly deranged.” You can say that again!

@Fashionista: In love they may be but I don’t know other couples in love that walk around in public draped over each other like spider monkeys. Especially not adult couples.

So they seem to be doing this for the cameras, which screams famewhoring and/or insecurity.

Ilovemovies @ 09/26/2012 at 3:36 pm

A few months ago I saw Twin Falls Idaho. It’s genius. It was the Polish bros first film and hard to believe such young guys wrote a screenplay with such depth and sensitivity.

What I think is so funny is the same trolls/stans (or maybe one in the same posting under various names), can only say the same things to me over and over.
I said nothing that was not true. How interesting the paps are there for a “romantic stroll”, how interesting the hobbit is all of a sudden covering her hand (now you will say she doesn’t read these posts). You guys need a life or someone of quality to spend your energy on. You come on and offer no opinions, you just resort to insults, which I am not surprised since look who you love and follow and give no other reasons why other than, “oh she is so pretty, she dresses great, oh she is so thin”.
In a way you prove the points the majority of us make, she is a useless waste of air and space, who is untalented, and has nothing in her life but a fellow famewhoring fiance. Lets see if a wedding ever happens, that shall be quite interesting to see.
Also guys something quite interesting, I signed onto my JM account, because thanks to Cher I have purchased some of their hoops, and the have removed the creatures photo. When I used to sign on her usual open mouthed, ridiculous pose was there, wearing a JM bracelet, now all of a sudden they have a beautiful blue eyed model there, wearing a JM pc. This whole situation gets stranger and stranger each and ever day.
I really feel JM is going to keep Cher and have her pick another one of her real A list clients, of which she has many. I think JM got tired of dealing with a Z lister, that has the reputation she has.

@mforman: mforman, you clearly need help. Do you hear yourself talk? Using words like “creature” to describe a human? And why do you have a jewelmint account? Why do you follow evertyhign she does if you hate her so much? PLEASE GET HELP.

Are those pyjamas she is wearing? Because whatever they are those pants are horrible.

@sinca—-Your stupid, evil post doesn’t require a response but I will give you one.
As I stated in my post my JM acct is due to Cher’s creativity, nothing to do with the creature, who does nothing but curate if she even does that anymore, which I doubt and is little by little not even wearing or being used in their advertising, even on their own website. Thank heavens it is Cher, who is amazing.
Just look at what has happened to your hero since Cher has obviously stopped being invovled with her, she looks awful, even at NY Fashion Week.
I have disliked her for a number of years and have always referred to her as a creature because that is what she is.
I could just say she is a disgusting, unwashed, anorexic, selfish, self absorbed, famewhore, who has not one friend in HW after 10 yrs in this business, that is not on her payroll, she is known in HW as not only box office poison, but a pariah, she has gone after friends bf’s and husbands and never feels the need to apologize; but truthfully creature just sums that all up.
You say I follow her well she puts herself and everything she does out there for all of us to read and laugh at, so I don’t have to look very hard.
It you would like a small list of the people that she has used and abused here are a few: Ryan K, Cher, Kevin Spacey, Kat C, Krysten R and the list goes on and on.
Please don’t come back with she didn’t cheat with Chris M, because I am sure that will be your next post, where did everyone she met through GP go after that disgusting display.
I will say this again, she has said time and time again, “she will let nothing or no one stand in her way”, and boy oh boy has she proven herself time and time again.
The two people I see needed help are you and of course the CREATURE. My goodness she blew off a childrens charity, to run around topless in Mexico and post the photos herself. Just like she had to with her ring and engagement “slip” (yeah right). Nobody even cares about her, except JJ who she pays very well, anymore that is why she does those stupid twitter posts.
Remember one thing I am not alone in my dislike.

These two are truly insufferable…and that outfit she’s wearing is horrible, i’ve got better clothes for cleaning my house!!!

Where Lila? :/ @ 09/26/2012 at 9:55 pm

@Môd: I was wondering about Lila, she is so cute. And, what happened with her ‘brother’ siri, simba… something like that, the one that Orlando took?

Kate’s pants are great. Even though print pants are very the style now I’m not really that into them but I love hers because they’re so understated. And I like this couple. They seem to be very supportive of one another. That’s nice.

OMG she misspelled the cosmetic brand’s name AGAIN on her twitter. Even after she posted a picture of the product. WTF is wrong with this girl? Learn the damn name if you’re repping the brand!

Kate Bosworth ‏@katebosworth
First day of our SKI-II shoot! The star received VERY special treatment… ;) pic.twitter.com/y3FLklG0

@Macy (#37)—–Of course her continued misspelling of the product is so embrassing and it has been more than once or twice. It seems she enjoys being known as a dummy, who cannot spell the name of the product she will be representing. The only time she will spell right is when she is signing her checks, believe me then there will be no mistakes.
Though my favorite is still how she said she is such and fan and has been using the product forever.
OMG!!!!!!!! This company should take a good look at her face and skin, before the photo shopping and really ask themselves if she is what they want.
The photos of her a going to look so fake, it is going to be so sad and funny at the same time.

@mforman: OMG, you have a sick obsession with everything Kate and you’ve completely lost it! I think you’re psychotic and dangerous. You live in some kind of fantasy world. Your girl Cher styled Kate for fashion week and did a good job I might add. Kate and Cher both design for JM. Just ask Cher. Cher is Kate’s stylist and good friend. All your other nasty accusations are nothing more than a result of your deranged delusions. Get your head out of your a$$! Get help or get lost!

@Jen: I’m pretty sure KB doesn’t actually ‘design’ for JM, she ‘curates’, which isn’t really the same thing in this instance. Does she have input? Yes. Does she design. Probably not.

@Jen—Sorry Cher might have sent someone who works for her but she hasn’t personally styled KB in quite sometime. Cher has been working on her jean line and her clients that are actually stars and her BFF RHW. You can just tell that Cher isn’t involved in dressing the creature, look at what she looks like lately.
The tweets between the two of them are rare and in between and to keep up appearances, that is so obvious.
JJ used to show them together at least once a week doing something.
JM has had two different creative meetings, since the last time the famewhore made sure to have Cher cropped out of the photos so she could show her hand with her stupid life partner ring.
Those meetings didn’t include KB because little by little they are removing her. That is why no more ridiculous commercials, KB is not in the short videos that they offer on the website with each pc, and the best yet only Cher now makes the comments about the jewlery, nobody else. KB has never designed a pc, Cher has always shown her scrapebook where we see designs, KB has never offered a thing.
You can make nasty comments about me and say things that are terribly untrue but that changes nothing. I have always backed up what I say.
I am not obsessed with KB, she just throws all of her crap in our faces and begs for us to post. She cannot go to a supermarket without calling the paps first, KB loves all publicity good and bad and doesn’t care as long as she gets talked about.
Why should I get lost if the creature didn’t want comments then maybe she should stop being a famewhore and actually try and do something that is worthwhile, she is a true disgrace and that is why she never moved from being below D list in HW.

@Jen- don’t bother with mforman she is not going to change and is really quite harmless and funny with her constant posts. She just wants to make sure we know how VILE Bosworth is 24/7 on JJ. This is her forum ( I bet she’s wandered off on other KB gossip sites but they probably don’t entertain her rants like we do here.) The only thing that’s getting weird though is her thinking she knows Cher’s motivations.

@ladybug: According to Kate and Cher, together they design for JM. And they discussed how in their travels they look for interesting items to inspire designs from pieces from ancient Egypt to very contemporary. Their contract should be up soon and I’ll bet they both leave JM. They have other things in the works.
@LOL: mforman is soooooo crazy and I’m not at all convinced she’s harmless. You’d think she’s Cher’s BFF. She’d scare the he!! out of Cher. And this is what’s really bizarre, she truly believes she’s telling the truth when she has no idea what the truth is. Like Cher sent someone else to dress Kate for NYC Fashion Week! It’s very weird she thinks she knows Cher’s motivations or Kate’s for that matter. She believes her fantasies. That’s why I’m sure she’s psychotic.

@Jen: Yes, they’re going to say they design, because that sounds better. But she, and the other celebrities are considered curators. And some of them probably have more hand in the design of whatever they’re selling.

“Celebrity endorsers are the drivers of this effort to make shopping on the web more enticing. In this role, the celebrities are often called “curators,” referring to the selecting and organizing of specific products and themes.”

As I already wrote, does KB have a hand in it? Yes. Does she really design it? Probably not.

Blackcat9 @ 09/27/2012 at 6:49 pm

“First day of our SKI-II shoot! The star received VERY special treatment… “Honey Boo Boo! PLEASE! All these folks on here talking about mforman being delusional and psychotic for speaking the TRUTH and then you have Kate calling herself a “STAR”! and unable t SPELL a SIMPLE name of a company kind enough to give her a job! Kate it’s CAPITOL S CAPITOL K then a DASH – ll that spells SK-ll ! Yes! There is definitely someone DELUSIONAL and PSYCHOTIC on here and it is NOT mforman. It’s Kate and her two (I’m feeling generous) DELUSIONAL and PSYCHOTIC STANS!

Whycantipost @ 09/27/2012 at 7:04 pm

@Macy:

Does she refer to herself as ‘the star’? (could possibly misunderstand, if so, nevermind me asking xD)

Completely random thought; we have threads where mforman doesn’t get bashed by any stan, and threads where she is bashed by every stan. I find it odd, looks like one person using different names. One person who is not into forman-bashing and just posting random ‘omg kate is so great’ stuff (aka Kate herself), and one who only focuses on attacking posters, especially mforman (prolly Casper the evil ghost/Polish). Or it’s contagious and for some very strange reason one stan inspires others to bash mforman (I think that’s not the case, that would be TOO coincidental).

@Whycantipost: Hello mforman/Blackcat9!

mforman you are tatally completely bat-sh!t crazy.

@Whycantipost: There’s a certain pattern of behavior, isn’t there?

It’s also interesting that sinca’s suddenly bashing mforman, when previously sinca had been posting comments like this:

“sinca @ 08/27/2012 at 10:08 pm
+15
Long time no see to whatsherface and the serial killer dude. They must be super busy acting and directing.
Oh, wait……”

I have never posted under any other name. How come when people defend things I have said or also speak out against the creature, it is automatically assumed we are one in the same.
The way we phrase things is different and sometimes we can post within 1 min of each other, we also have minds of our own, unlike the two stans/trolls that are here.
You trolls/stans, who really seem to be one in the same or better yet people in the same small inner circle, always say the same things over and over again.
We have asked so many times to tell us why you seem so in awe of a vapid, void, waste of air and you always come back with the same nonesense. Yet when we post we also bring up something different.
@Jen (#43)—–RHW is Cher’s BFF, her distance from KB has been going on for quite sometime, but it seems you have that fantasy. The two of them tweet to each other all the time and the tweets are geniue, not just to keep up appearances. Who did Cher actually go to Coachella with this year and dress and hang out all weekend with and went a different weekend then KB went. You can look it up everywhere. Instead of picking on the things that I post, why not look into what KB is really like. Cher didn’t go with KB to Fashion Week instead she was at London Fashion Week with RHW and a bunch of her other true celebrity clients. Notice that KB wasn’t even there to support Burberry or Mulberry, I guess she is kissing those goodbye, because no Cher no freebies and no real top designers, soon she will say bye bye to Isabel Marant too.
@Blackcat9— Let us not forget the “Star” was an honor student, who got into Princeton and was a champion horse rider. How in heavens sake can she keep spelling her new “big gig” name wrong. There is nothing to spell. The worse part is she doesn’t even check her tweets and try to make a joke, she feels she is to good for that (oh no how dare I say that, I must be delusional, LOL).
@Whycantipost—-You are so right with both your theories, I really think you are right and it is one person using lots of different names. That person has no other things to say, they have no defense, just the same old tired stuff. I guess I am an easy target.
@HAHAHA—How come whenever you post, it is usually to pick on me for some reason and you always accuse me of being other people, it is getting very, very old. At least come up with something new or just tell me why you come onto the creatures threads and tell me why you like her and feel the need to defend the famewhoring nothing.

@ladybug (#49)—-This is starting to get very weird, if I do say so myself.
@ladybug—-You are an amazing researcher. Thank you for finding that post.

I don’t post under any other name and I’ll tell you mforman has some serious problems.
@mforman: You undoutedly spend nearly every waking hour thinking about Kate and she doesn’t even know you exist. She’s enjoying her life with the man she loves, she’s shooting the SK-II campaign, and getting ready to start production on a new movie.
I typed SK-II into my cellphone and my spellcheck automatically changed it to SKI-II. That’s probably what happened to Kate.

@Tulip: Tulip, she’s mistyped it twice, she needs to proof before she posts. This is her new gig, spend an extra few seconds, trying to make sure it’s correct. It’s not like mistyping on here.

@mforman, I thought there had been a change in tone in sinca’s posts, so I just did a quick search.

@Tulip (#52)—-Like I have been saying you trolls need some new material.
You are right the creature is enjoying her life with her just as obnoxious famewhoing man and the paps that she calls even on a “romantic stroll”, oh my goodness she is so down to Earth I feel like weeping.
You bring up a movie, that is funny, the casting directors needed to look for a dirty looking, anorexic actress, who looks just like a drug addict, well they didn’t have to look to far, wow what a thing to be proud of. Honestly this thing will grab any script that they throw at her, because nothing she does get released.
When I go onto the internet this disgusting famewhore puts all her crap out there for all of us to see, so why shouldn’t I comment on someone who is a void, vapid, waste of air, who is so smug it is gross. KB cares for herself and nobody else and boy have we seen that over and over. This D lister actually thinks she is something.
Do you think I care if she knows I exist or not. I actually do things that count and matter, what does she do, but take money from a company that she still cannot spell, even after 3 times. It should never have been spelled wrong a second time if she truly cared, let alone a third time. The worst is to say she is a fan of the product, her closeups without photoshopping are scary, they will watch their sales decrease as the Cotton people couldn’t pull her commercial fast enough.
Can anyone even remember if they saw that commercial more than like 4 times, what an embarassment. I remember someone even started a petition to have her removed.
@ladybug—-Still you have an amazing memory.

I see KB finally started spelling the company name right. Maybe someone saw my posts and let her know. LOL

@Whycantipost:
Yes, she certainly does refer to herself as the star. Good lord.

I think there are one or two people who definitely post a lot of KB stan stuff. There is one person who misspells the word “wrong” everytime. They put an “e” on the end of it, but use different names. It’s pretty obvious.

@Tulip:
I can see that once, but she’s done it more than once. Even so, she needs to be posting that correctly when repping the brand.

@Macy: I’m going to be nice and say the star and very special treatment was her attempt at sarcasm. But, it’s hard to tell that on the internet in the first place, and her case especially so, since her twitter feed is usually so self serving.
Her repeated mistyping of the brand name was annoying. The funny thing is, even though I criticize her feed for being banal, she usual types things out instead of using that annoying texting shorthand. So for her to keep mistyping it, well perhaps she needs glasses or a bigger screen or something.

I definitely think there’s at least one person using multiple names. It’s easier to tell on longer posts. And I like how her stans insist that she must design JM because she and Cher say she does. If she was truly a hands-on full-fledged designing she’d be a rarity in the world of celebrity fashion lines.

Whycantipost @ 09/28/2012 at 8:51 am

@HAHAHA:

Lol, of course honey. One word: Projection. Look it up in a psychology-book.

Whycantipost @ 09/28/2012 at 8:54 am

@Macy:

Ok, that ‘wrong’-thing, I never noticed that. xD Will look for it now, unless that person reads this and suddenly types it correctly xD

@Whycantipost: Hi mforman/Macy.

@HAHAHA:
WTF? Now I’m mforman? Clearly you don’t bother reading the posts or you’d see I communicate much differently. I don’t like Bosworth, but I certainly don’t have the intense feelins mforman has about her. Moving on then…

@ladybug:
I don’t think she’s actually clever enough to make it sarcasm. Her jokes on twitter are usually intensly lame and not remotely clever. I agree though, at least she uses full sentences and words. I hate that shorthand junk so many people use.

I wonder if this tweet on KB’s twitter means her dog has passed.
I just cannot believe she is posting photos of herself at the Teen Vogue event. Is that because she cannot pay her way into a true Vogue event. I’m sorry, but Teen Vogue is for teens not for 29yr olds that look like they are 40yrs old.
The best is of course she has to post a photo of Jasper, I guess the family that famewhores together stays together.
I wonder who I am suppossed to be now, since you trolls seem to think I have a bunch of various sign ons.
Come on there are quite a few of us who dislike this creature alot.
Scott‏@bolttightener

@katebosworth Sorry to hear about Lilla. That view looks like Sorrento, Amalfi coast.

@mforman: I’m reading that as a probably yes, since I’m presuming that she’s filming in LA, and as someone already in an earlier comment we’d not seen Lila in a while.
If Lila did pass and KB didn’t actually tweet about it I’ll say I’m impressed for her actually not tweeting about everything.

Texas Swede @ 09/29/2012 at 5:51 am

@mforman: Sorry you are catching so much heat. KB stans want to believe there are so few that dislike her that it must be one person using many names. They cannot accept the fact that there are more on here that do not like her than those who do.

And those who do not like her back their comments up with links and proof. The stans do not.

Hang in there girl.

Sorry about lila @ 09/30/2012 at 11:33 am

I am no kb fan, but loosing a family pet is awful impressed she never tweeted that at least she has some dignity left for her dog lila.

May lila finally rest in peace without being papped in doggy heaven as she was in life along with it’s owner .

Blackcat9 @ 09/30/2012 at 1:19 pm

@Sorry about lila: I’m sorry! The loss of her family member didn’t seem to bother her very much!

@Texas Swede—-The stans really need some new material. All the two or three of them do is say the same things over and over.
Believe me I am going nowhere.

@Blackcat9: What are you talking about? What a terrible comment.

@Blackcat9: I’m going to defend her on this one, I do think she doesn’t actually tweet about everything in her life, though it seems like it. And this she may have just decided not to tweet about it.

Blackcat9 @ 09/30/2012 at 7:41 pm

@Tulip: Everybody can jump my ass if they want too! How long did she spend on grieving? Great! Kate did not post it on TWITTER! Most people who love their pets actually take their pet “SOME” places or at least for a walk. All those Paparazzi that supposedly STALK Kate in her neighborhood an no photos of her walking her dog. The only photo of her dog going for a walk was by AS.

My sister has lost her cat of 23 years, a dog that was 24 , a dog that was eight and another that was 17. All this in under a year. I have lost a beloved family member too! So, I am not unsympathetic! But, I’m sorry the only time Kate was seen with the poor dog was for a Photo OP! I feel sorry for the dog!

Tulip! I’ve heard far WORSE coming from you and your other identities!

If the dog did pass away that sucks. It’s hard to lose a pet. Whether or not she tweeted it or publicly grieved it doesn’t matter. It’s a tough thing no matter who you are. Perhaps the dog just had an accident or was sick though, we don’t know that Lila’s dead.

@Macy: That’s right we don’t know! Because no one ever sees poor Lila unless Kate takes her to the vet and the Paparazzi who just happen to be passing by the vet office take photos.

A question? @ 10/02/2012 at 10:26 pm

Not to change the subject but…I’ve seen numerous posts about the movie “Homeland” she is supposed to be co-starring in, jj mentioned it in this post but most recently there is no mention of her on any of the gossip/movie/celebrity sites that have covered filming of the movie. Did she quit the movie already or is her part just so small that she isn’t a pivotal character?

A question? @ 10/02/2012 at 10:27 pm

Whoops! Sorry, the name of the movie is “Homefront” not Homeland.

@A question?: It’s possible she hasn’t started filming her part yet, hence no mention. I have no idea the actual size of her role.