Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Wolf of Wall Street' with Margot Robbie!

Leonardo DiCaprio: 'Wolf of Wall Street' with Margot Robbie!

Leonardo DiCaprio looks dapper in a suit on the set of his film The Wolf of Wall Street on Tuesday (September 25) in New York City.

The 37-year-old actor was joined on the set by his co-star Margot Robbie, who previously starred on the short-lived ABC series Pan Am.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

The day before, Leo shot some scenes on a yacht with co-star Kyle Chandler and some bikini-clad ladies.

30+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio filming scenes with Margot Robbie

leonardo dicaprio wolf of wall street set with margot robbie 34

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Dear Leo, that’s what a hot blonde looks like, not Bleeeterton!

that`s not a hot blonde. cheap d-list tv actress who has no place in a scorsese movie. the one that stands out and not in a good way. cheap blondes in his private life and now at work

D-actress but hot, way more beautiful than Erin

Leo looks sooo cute!!! Even with the fake tan and bad dye job.
As for Margot, I think she is cute, so what if she is a D-lister right now, she could be talented…. Im waiting till the movie comes out to judge her

Margot is very talented, have followed her career for a while. To those calling her D-list, you’ll be eating your words in a few years.

I was out there earlier and saw a very tall handsome Leo, next to a rather short Martin scorsessi. Didn’t even know who Margot was but a few of the photos were all over her.

She’s gorgeous and quite frankly, I doubt Scorsese would have hired a D-list actress for one of his movies…. the girl must have auditionned for the part.

Where are the big roles for Karine Vanasse? She was by far the best actress in Pan Am, and she’s so charismatic that she just lights up the screen in whatever she’s in. She should be a huge star by now.

But then again, she’s probably better off making the indie movies, she’ll most likely get much more interesting and varied roles that way than in the variety wasteland that is Hollywood.

why not call her d-list? that`s what she is. she has a failed tv show and she wasn`t any good in it. it wouldn`t be the first time that a d-list tv actress is in a movie. no guarantee that she will succeed, she is way out of her league.

@Laurie:

She looks good but she is one-dimensional…and DiCaprio…I do not believe that her character would fall in love with foul orange.

somali girl @ 09/25/2012 at 5:21 pm

Eww!!! Look at that loose neck flab. The neck of an 80yro man. What makes even more uglier is his smirk and arroganc.

Margot reminds me of Leo’s ex gf, Kristen Zang. Similar eyes and square jaw. She’s beautiful.

I don`t see Margot`s appeal. To me she is like Blake Lively. Looks older than her age. She is 22 but she looks a decade older. And even off set she has an 80`s vibe around her. Her PanAm role was about her looks and I think it`s the same here. A generic blonde, nothing special.
For some reason I`m not too excited about this movie. I can`t wait for Django but this one… The story is nothing new, nothing we haven`t seen or read before, the cast is so-so ( not Leo ), the makeup looks bad. I don`t know but I`m just not excited about this one. Gatsby is also a remake and I`m waiting for something new from Leo. Django is different and looks cool! He used to be so versatile as an actor but recently he is one-dimensional and a little boring. JMO.

Did Leo dump Bleetherton yet?

moi/tbell @ 09/25/2012 at 7:16 pm

@Sunshine: no **** and he knows it too.

He is probably trying but she’s not the type to get rid of easily. she was seen cozying up with his buddies in Vegas over the weekend. no, I don’t think he knew when he invited her to Sydney last December what he was going into.

@@Elle:
BS. Leo is an almost 40 year old man with I assume full capability of his faculties. Why are some of his stans determined to always make him a victim of one girl or the other?

@Leo Fan:

I just see two people acting. Nothing more :/

Illiterate Fool @ 09/25/2012 at 8:26 pm

@somali girl: “more uglier”…. Really? Your ESL lessons are calling. Time to hit the books, b*tch.

serpantino @ 09/25/2012 at 9:13 pm

He looks great in this suit. Now, I see him as a real financial broker- cold and unmerciful shark of Walt Street.

@Laurie(#22) @ 09/25/2012 at 9:27 pm

LOL! Leo looks yummy at eye-delecting the girl’s feminine curves. priceless, indeed. Leo will always be Leo:)

Leonardo DiCaprio is a great actor but he plays all his characters the same

the fame monster @ 09/25/2012 at 9:59 pm

So now we are attacking his female co-stars.Dang.

This guy can’t even be in the same room as a girl or blonde. Tough crowd!

@_##_: Why so negative? actors have to start somewhere! are you doubting Scorseses’ casting skills or do you just like to slag off blondes? by the way she started out on a soap here, the same one that Kylie Minogue, Guy Pearce, Russell Crowe and more than a few others appeared in!

@jess:

Talented?Beautiful?Interesting?No, she is just photogenic generic material like his models.

What’s wrong with herfunny ​​lower lip? Silicone?

She already looks like his mother(wikipedia pic)

DiCaprio, you should be something more than just an actor.

You should be a GOOD personality first.

And you honestly aren’t.

I think Liza Boyarskaya could play this role.

Any beautiful woman is a threat to their delusional fantasies. Margot is stunningly beautiful and just fine as an actress if she was cast in this film.

The (miscast) thing with DiCaprio and Robbie: she looks too mature, DiCaprio looks like he always looks. Besides Margot has more big and more sculptural face than he has. He just has nothing except his a-list status here. As to their acting…Nothing new. Nothing smashing. Nothing great.

@31: That`s a bold statement. As far as I remember MR is the first costar who brings in mixed opinion from his fans. So sorry but the `any beautiful woman is a treat to their delusional fantasies` is an exaggeration in this case. Also it has nothing to do with Leo`s private life since he is never involved with his costars.
I don`t think she is `stunningly beautiful` ( at all ) or exceptional in any ways ( I have seen her work and I based my opinion on that ). I do think she is miscast and way out of her league here. Nothing personal.

@Leona: I agree about you saying she looks too mature. I have noticed that before about her. I was shocked to see that she is only 22 because she looks older. They almost look the same age.

Don't worry @ 09/26/2012 at 10:51 am

Don’t worry, Leda doesn’t like anyone, except maybe herself, but even that is suspect.

Girls girls @ 09/26/2012 at 10:55 am

Erin looks like a 12 year old and Margot looks too mature. Lame. Would love to see you act, direct and do some casting. What an atrocity that would be.

@35: Nobody is worried except for you. I don’t like Margit as an actress ( first time ever that I don’t like his female costar and its based on work I have seen from her ) but of course you have to make a big deal about it. I even said it’s not personal but as usual it’s the easy way to ignore that. When you are in the mood it doesn’t matter what I say you start the usual circus.

OK! Sure, whatever you say, LOL. There are other women in this movie but all of a sudden people don’t like Margot. I don’t see a big fuss over Cristin Milioti. Oh it’s because she’s not as hot. Say whatever you want girls, it’s evident why there is a ton of criticism over Margot and it has nothing to do with her ‘acting skills.’ Keep on hatin’

@38: Is this thread about a scene between Leo and Cristin Milioti? Also – speaking for myself – I have not seen any work from CM so I can’t say anything about her as an actress. Based on the very few photos of her in this movie that were posted earlier, Cristin is a pretty brunette.
Margot is Leo’s costar, they are not involved and probably won’t be ( based on his pattern ) so what is the ‘hatred’ about?

Yeah why all the hatred @ 09/26/2012 at 11:59 am

Good question. You should ask yourself that every day.

Just obvious,no hatred @ 09/26/2012 at 12:27 pm

@Girls girls:

She really looks too mature for so little talent she has. Did you see their car scene?Is it possible to look more unnatural than her?After his real co-star Marion Cottilard she looks especially bad as an actress.

this is amusing @ 09/26/2012 at 12:38 pm

Bar got into a twitter flight with someone.

Juliana Maria @BarRefaeli was it exciting to f*ck Leonardo?
Bar Refaeli @julianamaria43 just as exciting as it is to block you!

then the girl tweeted later:
Juliana Maria ‏@julianamaria43
Bar Refaeli is one uptight *****! 😑

LOL

hahaha scene @ 09/26/2012 at 12:42 pm

Mature girl and her apologetic aging client Leo.

Justin Bieber @ 09/26/2012 at 12:56 pm

@this is amusing:

Oh Leopold you forgot to invite your dumb ex-model on a yacht

@40: No, I don`t think so. It was a specific question to this particular situation. If it`s not about her acting why would anyone hate her? I hope I will get an answer I`m curious.

@42: Do you really think that`s `amusing`? I can`t stand Bar but I`m on her side on this one… But what does this have to do with this thread?

Of course you want an answer. You try to pilfer gossip from anon users on JJ, hoping to get a tip.

@Justin Bieber:
Obviously someone is still heartbroken, LOL

Justin Bieber @ 09/26/2012 at 1:17 pm

By the way,
I am sure Bar also could play Nadine… Think she is less talented than Margot Robbie?

@47: why don’t you read my comment? You would see that it has NOTHING to do with gossip. Absolutely nothing but whatever you say….

Margot looks fantastic, still miss Pan Am though.

she looks too funny because she cannot act

Slavic girl @ 09/26/2012 at 2:14 pm

Margot looks so much like Russian/Ukrainian girl. When I first saw her I was sure she is or at least has Slavic roots. Her face structure is typical for girls of that region. Chick bones, button nose, fair skin, languish look.

@Slavic girl:

Marion is beautiful and can act. This one cannot.

Congrats team Uncle Leo.

We will find out when hell freezes over and Bar gets an acting gig with Marty and an A-lister like Leo.

I see Bar is still giving nightmares to the same losers…..:)

Why is a Bar fan still reading/concerned about what anyone puts in a Leo post? Be it rubbish or not. You think you don’t look like a loser too?

I’m actually not looking foward to this movie.
Django Unchained is where its at for me.
With Michael Fassbender, Ryan Gosling, et al making interesting project choices. Leo is going to look like a relic – even though he’s only 5 years older – in his samey samey roles.

OMG! Sigh… Lucky Margot….

Michael Fassbender and Ryan Gosling are B list actors. They eventually fizzle out just like Gerard Butler when their stock go down. Real talent only last forever.

yea Leo is only 5 years older than fassbender and gosling and has achieve much more than those two.they are in their 30s and just up and coming? Leo already up and coming critical acclaimed when he was 19.

lisa runnels @ 09/27/2012 at 5:05 am

SHE LOOKS GREAT IN BLACK—-BLACK STOCKINGS A NICE TOUCH————–SHE WEARS THEM WELL—————-

moi/tbell @ 09/27/2012 at 7:30 pm

@this is amusing: hysterical. someone knows barfie for what she is. do I think margot is more talented that bar?

based on seeing clips from that movie that never got released (bc it is unreleasable) YES also from the “movie” Kidon—yes i did watch the clip, can’t act in that either.

Also it obvious to me….they’re baaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkk

you know who robbie REALLY threatens….”models” whose careers are almost over and cant transition to acting because they tried and they can’t. Not even in a commercial really. And can’t be presenters or media personalities because, well they tried and they can’t.

moi/tbell @ 09/27/2012 at 7:37 pm

@)))): I see bar still thinks she is the topic of discussion and has failed to move on after a year….really the ***** needs a date and her mom and her posse need to back off, “justin bieber” get a life.

really, just do something, try gardening, tennis, move on.

barfie get a date….

moi/tbell @ 09/27/2012 at 7:38 pm

@this is amusing: I would have said, as a matter of fact, YES. Or, I would have given a truthful eval to the world for my own amusement.

moi/tbell @ 09/27/2012 at 7:39 pm

@Justin Bieber: also bar isnt as pretty……at all.

the troller @ 09/27/2012 at 10:02 pm

@this is amusing: But according to some posters, Bar would never deign to respond to or past on any websites. Yeah. Sure. She posts and reads.

the troller @ 09/27/2012 at 10:04 pm

“Post” on any websites, that is.

@moi/tbell: Tinkerbell I suggest you act on your own suggestions here! you rreally, really need to get over your sick obsession!

Too much exposure @ 09/28/2012 at 9:37 am

We’ve already seen the whole movie with all the tweets and photos. The only reason to go see it in the theater is to see Leo nekid.

you should know that tink refuses to be cured.

moi/tbell @ 09/28/2012 at 6:12 pm

@@irony: you know that tink isnt sick in the first place.

calling somalians skeleton chimps is pure barf camp, angry that bar is too short and thick, they say somalians are too thin (they do tend to be tall and elegant) and they’ve called Michelle Obama simian and the Williams sisters gorillas. That is real sickness sweet heart, also thinking you are something you are not.

moi/tbell @ 09/28/2012 at 6:17 pm

@the troller: someone from her camp is #56 and #53 as well. Can tell it a mile off, so is telling me to get over my “obsession.”

and it’s typical for her/them to go after real models like Gisele as a “toothpick” or “anorexic giraffe.” wont change the landscape for barfie though.

Go away Erin *****…for GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t even hear your annoying name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all!Trying to catch up on all the new threads.
@Too much exposure: lol,I was thinking the same thing.Although I do appreciate all the pics,and i enjoy watching Leo work.IMO that’s when he seems the happiest.I’m wondering if we are going to get sightings and pics this weekend?Apparently Lukas is in town,and the Global citizen Festival starts tomorrow.
Off topic here but how do the Gerard Butler threads move up so fast?That one thread is already over 1000.It took a year to get that Leo/J Edgar thread that high.lol

For the ones who were wondering where was Leo on the night of Sept 23…this is from a certain Vanessa who was at 1oak NY.
____

Vanessa‏@VanessaMParis

1oak NY was nice…hey Leo Di Caprio lol

____

@—-
I went to read her tweets, but actually, I’m sure the girl meant the night before, so he was more likely at the 1oak on the night of Sept. 22nd which is Saturday night.

Indian Girl @ 09/29/2012 at 8:25 am

I don’t know if JJ will post them, but NEWSCOM has new pictures from the WOWS set from last night filming.
@#76: Interesting:)

@moi/tbell: I didn’t for one minute suggest you are sick! just that you have a sick obsession with bar refeali!! get over her for goodness sake, nobody here cares about her or her clan!!

@moi/tbell: We all wish you’d get rid of your tiresome obsession.