Chris Brown's 'Don't Judge Me' Video Premiere - Watch Now!

Chris Brown's 'Don't Judge Me' Video Premiere - Watch Now!

Check out the premiere of Chris Brown‘s latest video for “Don’t Judge Me“!

The 23-year-old entertainer makes his way through the desert before arriving at an army base in the video which he co-directed with Colin Tilley.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Chris Brown

“Thank you to all the fans that love the video!,” Chris wrote on his Twitter account. “First time @colintilley and I have collaborated directing creatively.”

“Don’t Judge Me” is the fifth official single taken from his studio album, Fortune, available in stores now.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

What’s annoying is we’re not still judging him from the Rihanna incident, I personally judge him because he says the F word every 6 months, gets gross tatoos, and looks like walking Cocaine. Not to mention he tried throwing a chair through a Today show window last year.

Beautiful song. Love it. Talented singer.

I love the song and the video (though the timing with the Nicole S. pictures and the release of the video for a song involving the same premise makes me scratch my head). Chris Brown shouldn’t let the judgment of others dictate his life, but he should be aware of how douche-y he comes off to the general public (minus teambreezy of course).

is it rihanna thing again ?!

is it rihanna thing again ?!

Oh Yeah!!! @ 09/27/2012 at 10:49 am

Im Speechless. Not sure what the video is supposed to mean to honest!
At the end were they making love in Jeans? :-P

have u seen the pyramid on his outfit? So did I….

Put his personal life aside, I think his music is unique and he is extremely talented. The concepts of his videos are not the typical lovey dovey, but something which is left to interpretation, and the fact that he directs most of his videos, is absolutely phenomenal ,. This song is really deep. Everyone has committed a mistake, so everyone has at one point wished that someone doesn’t judge them according to that. Thank you for bringing originality to the music industry, but please stop using autotune in your songs.

I hate this guy.

the-video-sucks @ 09/27/2012 at 11:22 am

love the song but the video sucks big time and does not really go with the song……….eww

@NE1 I agree! It’s the arrogance behind all that he’s done and not taking responsibility for his actions (doing community service doesn’t count, sorry). He didn’t seem remorseful about anything, and I think that’s very off-putting. With that said, I still he’s one of most talented people in the music industry. Its just sad how his talent has taken a back seat due to his personal life.

Oh. Ok. But I judge a man who is not capable of controlling his temper. Especially when he beats a woman.
No excuses for that.
Ever.

prettykey5715 @ 09/27/2012 at 2:41 pm

great video Team Breezy

prettykey5715 @ 09/27/2012 at 2:47 pm

The concept of the ‘Don’t Judge Me’ music video.

The video sees Chris Brown save the world as “the chosen one” – aka the only person on earth with the ability to save planet earth from an impending alien attack with his unique power (the flashing codes on his arm and neck).

When in Space, Chris Brown can be seen electronically flashing and using his energy to forcefully send the unmanned spacecraft into the core of the giant alien, thus saving planet earth.

@prettykey5715:
I love it and i cried Chris can really act. I appreciate your explaining the space thing. Loved, Loved, Loved IT>

@LouisianaBobCat: lol i cried to man i was omg chrissss

That’s where he needs to be…dead in space.

I love the video, i cry so much. I love the song very much. We are all aware of how being judge can hurt. I think some people are jealous of CB being so talented and they are using mistakes he made in the past to hurt. To take him down. So they can have a spot in the show bizz industry. I came with that conclusion, because they never seems to understand it is over to let go. They are acting like they never made any mistake themselve. CB your fans and me love you so much. Keep the good work.

Hmmm i wonder what this songs about?

Too late loser, you’ve already been judged.

Amazing video Chris Brown!

Miss nadal @ 10/03/2012 at 5:57 am

@Rik You should be dead jealous is ugly and you’re ugly

Miss nadal @ 10/03/2012 at 6:03 am

Chris is enormously talented I love him,
oh em gee I just love this man <3