Gerard Butler: 'Chasing Mavericks' Stills!

Gerard Butler: 'Chasing Mavericks' Stills!

Check out a shirtless Gerard Butler in this new still from his upcoming flick Chasing Mavericks.

Here’s a synopsis of the surfing flick: When young Jay Moriarty (Jonny Weston) discovers that the mythic Mavericks surf break, one of the biggest waves on Earth, exists just miles from his Santa Cruz home, he enlists the help of local legend Frosty Hesson (Butler) to train him to survive it.

Leven Rambin plays the BFF of Jonny‘s character.

Look out for Chasing Mavericks, in theaters on October 26.

gerard butler chasing mavericks still 01
gerard butler chasing mavericks still 02
gerard butler chasing mavericks still 03
gerard butler chasing mavericks still 04
gerard butler chasing mavericks still 05

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

1,218 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 749 » Show All

Looking forward to this one. Beautiful locale and inspiring story.

Finally! A new thread!

He is gorgeoous. I bought Chasing Mvericks at Amazon…and it has severa color oics of Gerard from the movie that Ihadn’t seen before. kYum

Shocking!
Publicity friendly JJ posts another nothing story about Gerry while other sites ignore him.
What a surprise! And straight after the escort story…..predictable much?
Seriously, this guy owes JJ half of his career.

What a great actor and good person he is! I really hope to see him settle down and have his own family for once.Time flies like an arrow Gerry.As a man,early fourties= best time to have kids and a loving wife.Go for it!Love from Adelaide,Australia :)

This is going to be a good movie hope it plays in more theaters than his last 2. Had to wait for the video’s and they were good.

@Yolk: There is no escort story. You delusional jealous fangirls WISH but making it up as you go along doesn’t cut it. JJ isn’t going to report a lie made up by angry and desperate old hermit crabettes..

Since this is page one of new thread, I’ll repost here what I put on last thread, HAHA.

Madalina, congrats on your beach vacation! Way to go if you “got him”! If you are honeymooning, all the better! I can’t wait to hear about it from my friends at TMZ.

I am thoroughly enjoying the knowledge that Gerry is off the market and that the old guy is maybe making a life for himself. I wish him happiness even though he can’t act worth a shiit and his professional life is in chaos.

Not sure what Freddy will do about this latest development but I’m sure all is well in that department because camping trips with mates will always be there. He’ll always have Ganymede and his memories of cavorting on old paisley toss pillows in the loft.

@Aussie: Don’t see that happening any time soon, He seems happy to be a club-hopping ho-magnet.

I know I’ll leave this movie bawling like a baby over Jay, but I still want to see it.

Ana Bella @ 09/27/2012 at 5:17 pm

I think, his ego would increase more, if he get less easily available girl
for girlfriend

Is a fake!!!!

Now we know @ 09/27/2012 at 5:22 pm

–why he keeps her hidden.

Ana Bella @ 09/27/2012 at 5:25 pm

This is just joke, but I must….
G. always told: he likes tall, braun skin, braun hair… etc.
well, his most of male friends are same :)
/ sorry :) /

Ana Bella @ 09/27/2012 at 5:31 pm

….of course
he is so hot, and I hardly waiting for his film.

@Clamsie:

Clamsie, about him getting hitched- I just ain’t feelin’ it. All the “real stuff” I’ve come to find out about GB on this site (and this is the only site I’m on concerning him), I don’t know when or if he’ll ever marry. If he ever does, he seems to me the type of person that it would be so quiet, it would be several months or maybe a year before anyone knew. Maybe I’m wrong. Who the hoo-ha knows! This whole MG/GB debacle has been a rollercoaster and merry-go-round all in one. I usually don’t even mention the “relationship” in my posts, my interests are mostly geared towards his behavior, which I’ve come to see as having been pretty atrocious at times. I’d like to see this man get to the place where he is the best he can be. Until he sees the light where his own self concerned, any serious relationship or even marriage would be nothing but a disastrous waste of life

what you know @ 09/27/2012 at 5:37 pm

@Now we know:
is nothing more now than you knew before..

And I Knew @ 09/27/2012 at 5:40 pm

–something didn’t add up all along about her and this” relationship”!!!

Anyone who mentions you know who should be thumbed away! I’m sick of it!

—-doesn’t make her disappear out of his life!!

Gerry looks lovely . Can’t wait to see this movie . :)

This one could be a real tear jerker! Looking forward to it!

—how can anyone be jealous about an arranged “relationship”.

what you know @ 09/27/2012 at 6:15 pm

@Thumbing: Is that what you want? Out of his life? Why? If he has feelings for her and she for him, why would you wish that? Ahhh the truth be known. It isn’t who she is, it is because she is. Now that is shameful and a down right pity.

This movie looks like it will be one of his better movies, I guess it was his near death experience to film it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 749 » Show All