Kristen Stewart: From Paris to LAX!

Kristen Stewart: From Paris to LAX!

Kristen Stewart keeps it casual in a white t-shirt and blue jeans as she arrives at LAX Airport on Thursday (September 28) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old actress made her way through the terminal after departing from France where she was in town for Paris Fashion Week.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kristen Stewart

The day before, Kristen dined at La Fidelite restaurant and sat front row with Salma Hayek and her hubby Francois-Henri Pinault at the Balenciaga Womenswear fashion show.

10+ pictures inside of Kristen Stewart arriving at LAX Airport…

kristen stewart from paris to l 01
kristen stewart from paris to l 02
kristen stewart from paris to l 03
kristen stewart from paris to l 04
kristen stewart from paris to l 05
kristen stewart from paris to l 06
kristen stewart from paris to l 07
kristen stewart from paris to l 08
kristen stewart from paris to l 09
kristen stewart from paris to l 10

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Kristen Stewart

ABC

KS looks like a zombie.

“It;’s like, wow man, like I jetted on over to Paris to be someone I’m not for a night or two ’cause I can only really be what I am while I’m being who I am, – you know what I mean.It was pretty cool and all ,but I’m over it”

I still don’t get what’s the attraction to this lady. Kill me, sue me, but it’s clueless to me.

I still think she has lost abit of weight her legs have been looking skinnier. Anywho haters have arrived quick

welcome home bb girl :) hope the paps leave her / them alone until the promo

Can someone tell me what is the fascination with her having her phone now? I never noticed before…I did however notice it in her back pocket two days after the cheating happened. BUT Robsten fans are all over her phone always in hand now.

AND on to the photos…she looks relaxed and nice. Its crazy celebs when they go for like a night, it felt like a night she went for. I would be like no work, ***** yes I’m staying in Paris HA!

Please stop reporting on this homewrecking slvt. Just another starlett who sleeps with her directors for parts.

This whole thing was a publicity stunt. I can’t believe I fell for this pathetic cr@p!

I will never understand why people think she’s pretty or has an ~amazing personality. It makes no sense. Emma Stone has more personality in her pinkie than Kristen Stewart has ever had in her whole life. Makes no sense *scratches head*

jaymes lover @ 09/28/2012 at 5:43 pm

This girl is so beautiful..
really can you say that she isnt’s it?

She has a personality so particular and illike this!

i wish people quits to say bad things on her because she really don’t deserve it..!

She’s just another fake Hollywood robot who has become a fashion puppet. I’m really glad Twilight is over and she going to go away. She should stick to modeling only. Her acting is the worst thing I’ve seen after Keanu Reeves.

Such an ugly person. Does she not realize that she had an affair with a married man and not a single man? If you were going to cheat, at least cheat with someone who doesn’t have kids you *****!

The worst actress of our generation, folks.

Hey at least those cheating pics proved that she’s NOT gay. I always got lesbian vibes from her. Can’t believe my gaydar was proven wrong :)

Her and Rupert were staying at the same hotel in Australia during Snow White promotions. Who knows what kind of nasty things they did there

Kslutttwhore @ 09/28/2012 at 5:49 pm

A great example for the younger generation. To make millions upon millions, get movies left and right, sell perfumes and magazines, is by sleeping with your bosses. Great example.

I can’t stand her after the type of disgusting person she turned out to be. Her acting is nothing to rave about either. The fame and fashion designer kissing her feet went straight to her head which is so sad. I feel bad for the likes of her and Lindsay Lohan.

Ummm… why is she always famewh0ring around? She should go take a break and look at herself hard in the mirror. Go take time off and become a better person.

It’s so weird she’s selling a perfume now and selling her image all over the place. I thought she was a private actress who only wanted to do movies and act. Weird how fame changes people so much. I feel bad that she had an affair with her director. Really awful for everyone involved.

so fun to watch Kho drag herself around

tia maria @ 09/28/2012 at 6:21 pm

has gotten to the point where i see no point in saying anything good or bad about her,i just read the same old comments people say on every single post about her.

@Sylvia: dosen’t matter whether she stays out the spotlight or not, people will say she should stop hiding and face up to the consequences of her actions then criticise her for getting on with her work commitments

srsly.. tired of this girl’s ugly mug. Wish Jared would post on more talented young Hollywood that are good examples doing exceptional things.. unlike this chick who does nothing besides go to runway’s .. boring!

@LaCroix: so agree! Jared must be on her payroll.. Stewart doesn’t stand for anything good. just negativity & nothing positive ..with all her millions why doesn’t she donate to some young cause? Cus she doesn’t want to help she’s selfish.. dont know how she still has fans. pathetic!

Goodness!! All the ugly people are posting today???

Kristen, glad to see her home!

Ever notice that when she travels Rob has not picked her up or seen her off when she has left to go on a trip…Really? Some romance. And it sure can’t be because they don’t want the paps to take their photo..And what the heck cn he be so busy that he doesn’t want to greet her back. Afterall if you love each other why would you NOT want to be seen together.

It’s simply pathetic. But even more pathetic the fact that many people still support her. It’s funny that most of them are thumbing down but hardly anyone can defend her.

If Patterson & this s.l.u.t are back together, they deserve each other. Rid the world of these losers from re-producing with sane human beings who actually take showers.

Beautiful KStew @ 09/28/2012 at 8:43 pm

@Ha ha!: Lol! You obviously know NOTHING about the two of them and their relationship! Since when has either one of them dropped off/picked up the other at the airport? In 3 years, as far as I know, never. They get through the airport as fast as possible. What difference does it make if you say bye/hello to one another at home or the airport? What’s 40 minutes or so going to do? Rob and Kristen ARE together. Deal with it!

FOR GOD’S SAKE!!

I would like to know one thing, people who are writing these barbarities here do it because they are fans of Rob? Does he want this type of fan?
Do not believe it! This lack of respect is not something that is a fan.

Life is theirs and they do what they want and feel.

These people should be spending energy to raise the spirit of Rob, no, “both as” poison and how judgments distillation of everything or never erred.

Who never made a mistake, cast the first stone!

If I were famous, these people do not want as a fan

FOR GOD’S SAKE!!

Do not believe it! This lack of respect is not something that is a fan.

Life is theirs and they do what they want and feel.

Who never made a mistake, cast the first stone!

If I were famous, these people do not want as a fan!!!!

FOR GOD’S SAKE!!

Do not believe it! This lack of respect is not something that is a fan.

Life is theirs and they do what they want and feel.

Who never made a mistake, cast the first stone!

If I were famous, these people do not want as a fan!!!!

FOR GOD’S SAKE!!

Do not believe it! This lack of respect is not something that is a fan.

Life is theirs and they do what they want and feel.

Who never made a mistake, cast the first stone!

If I were famous, these people do not want as a fan !!!!

She took a really comfortable pic with this sleazy old guy that shows she hasn’t changed a bit. Taken the night she dined at La Fidelite. I could see her having fun with that.

Jo @ 09/28/2012 at 5:47 pm
Might not be wrong. Doesn’t mean she can’t fake it when necessary.

@Beautiful KStew:

Wake up and stop being delusional. If Robert Pattinson was sooooo back in love with this trampire WHY haven’t we seen one pic of him just taking her to the airport or even being around her? In the past they had no problems being seen together..This guy is just allowing the PR to operate and say the two are back together because he doesn’t want her beat up in the media but it’s obvious he is deliberately not being photographed with her.

Does she ever bathe?

Oh great… Kstew is in the limelight again! I think I preferred it when she was in hiding for her shameful behavior. Her and her pouty face need to go away for good IMO. Terrible actress and not a very nice person to boot.

I’m not gonna reply to all the nasty negative morons on this board , it will take too long and most likely my nasty side will definitely come out . So .this is for all of the bullies here . I don’t get this in what universe do you idiots live in , Pattinson and Stewart never drop or pick each other at airports or anywhere else for that matter so that comment was seriously stupid , all of the ****** calling her “***** ” or ” **** ” etc… All it show is how stupid and pathetic you all are … jealousy is such an ugly trait but alas the world is full of hateful people like yourselves . You should all get together and get your own board and see who can come up with the nastiest comment . Still none of you get it they don’t give a rat’s a$$ what you think of them , unlike you they are going on with their lives , doing their jobs , and literally give all of you hateful idiots the finger … LOL .. But yet there you are still talking about something that doesn’t concern you or your pathetic lives .. It must take a lot of energy to hold on to such hate , I’m exhausted just thinking about it .. But don’t worry she will be just fine because her life definitely doesn’t revolve around your approval or comments .. At some point this will pass , if you all still talking about it then something is wrong with you all not them !

By the way , if you were half the person Keanu reeves is you should be grateful and lucky .. But unfortunately you just showed how stupid and and ill mannered you are… You dumb a s s !!!

trying to save here @ 09/29/2012 at 6:34 am

I don’t get it why people who hate her are here talking nasty things, because I think that when you don’t like someone you don’t search about it or am I wrong?
Because when I loathe someone I just avoid to see things about him/her, but most of you go to every post that JJ does about Kristen and say terrible things.
And why do you hate her so much? Did she do anything to you or your family?
The girl made a mistake and you are acting like she just killed someone or something, people grow up, it’s been 2 months and most of you are stuck in 07-24-12, like seriously, live your miserable life and if you are a Kristen hater forget about her, pretend she doesen’t exist.
Leave Kristen alone, for God’s Sake
Just one more thing: Kristen will always be in my heart, and I love this girl so much, she is better than anyone else who is criticizing her here, just saying.

Millions of dollars and she can’t afford a trip to the hair salon? Inches of dirty blonde roots showing, not even brushed or washed in a week. Yuk.

W/ all the endless bashing & mockings everywhere, KStool must now be BURN AT THE STEAK!

She is lovely, I’m rooting for your success and giving all my support, this girl is gold!! Kristen Good luck, we love you!!

@Ha ha!: i know i said i saw no point in commenting anything but i have one thing to say.when has rob ever picked Kristen up from the Airport or vice versa Kristen pick rob up,the simple answer is NEVER.in all the time they have been together,they are rarely pictured together and the only time they walk the red carpet together at events is when they are promoting twilight.so what your are saying is kinda inaccurate with no truth to it.yes i know i will probs get thumbs down but i am merely stating a fact from what i have seen over the years

@pippy: sorry bout the two different names,decided to change it from tia maria cos i like the sound of pippy better

WOW, I AGREE with you

Beautiful KStew @ 09/30/2012 at 12:17 am

@Ha ha!: I’M delusional??? LMAO! That’s a good one! Reliable sources have confirmed that they are talking, spending more time together, and that a reconciliation is highly probable. But YOU keep living in denial. It won’t change the facts. They were apart for awhile and were obviously miserable without one another. The bottom line is very simple: they LOVE EACH OTHER and want to work through this and be together. Plus, they couldn’t care less what others want. It’s their love, relationship, and lives, and they will do what they want! People such as yourself really, really need to stop denying the truth because someday, soon enough, you will have undeniable proof of what it is! Oh, and there is NO need to reconcile for PR. Some people want them together and some don’t. Either way, people will disapprove. The bottom line in regards to BD2 is simple: people who really want to see BD2 will see it no matter what.

im impressed @ 09/30/2012 at 5:13 pm

i think its great that they are agreeing to not have sex while they work on their relationship.

TackyZacky @ 10/01/2012 at 9:21 pm

Hey, haters. Take a breath, will you? There’s so much venom spewing out of your mouths beware – you might just choke!

Sorry, but not all the venom in this world will fell this ethereal looking girl. She’s got “it” and that’s why Rob will never be able to resist her. :-)

Think B4 You Hate @ 10/03/2012 at 7:55 am

@Wow!:

I am on the same page as you Wow……if people feel the need to criticize then they should learn how to do constructively as otherwise it really is just another troll without much upstairs in the brain department.
Ooops….did I just join the trolls with that comment???
See it is contagious this hateful stuff……beware find your positive thoughts and post them and see if you can find some of your own happiness me thinks :)

Not beautiful,no talented, why is she actress? She is horrible…

Josie Toto @ 10/22/2012 at 11:57 am

I like Kristen Stewart, but why does her hair always look so greasy and stringy?