Anne Hathaway Wedding Pictures Revealed!

Anne Hathaway Wedding Pictures Revealed!

Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman kiss while posing for their official wedding portraits at a private estate on Saturday (September 29) in Big Sur, Calif.

The 29-year-old actress and the 31-year-old filmmaker wed in a ceremony that was attended by 180 guests, who were taken to the venue from their hotel via shuttles, according to Celebuzz.

Anne wore a beautiful custom Valentino gown while Adam wore a traditional tuxedo. The pair exchanged their vows in a private marquee next to an old barn.

30+ pictures inside from Anne Hathaway‘s wedding to Adam Shulman

anne hathaway wedding pictures adam shulman 26
anne hathaway wedding pictures adam shulman 27
anne hathaway wedding pictures adam shulman 28
anne hathaway wedding pictures adam shulman 29
anne hathaway wedding pictures adam shulman 30

Loverducky @ 09/29/2012 at 11:52 pm

Wow. I don’t know about the head thing, but the dress looks freaking gorgeous.

Looks dreamy :) Congrats and all the happiness to them!

You can’t lose with Valentino.

wish that was jake gyllenhaal instead. she makes a beautiful bride and big sur is a great location.

an opinion @ 09/29/2012 at 11:59 pm

The wedding gown is beautiful.

poor adam…

Wow ..she looks like magic. Very beautiful bride and gown. Wish them the best

She looks beautiful…..

I can’t believe it, it’s like all the stars from when I was young are now married, wow

Damn, she looks incredible!

I’m so happy for both of them and the dress is so beautiful. She’s one of the luckiest women in the world!

beautiful pictures

The dress looks very beautiful, but without that head thing.

bahha black sheep @ 09/30/2012 at 12:27 am

way to self promote by releasing wedding photos, they wont last

@bahha black sheep: Did they release them though? They look like they were taken by paps from afar. And it looks like Jared got them exclusively because I haven’t seen them on any other site besides here.

bahha black sheep @ 09/30/2012 at 12:36 am

@A: “Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman kiss while posing for their official wedding portraits — not paps according to jared

Wow, beautiful.
So happy for them.
I love her.
Mazel tov!

@bahha black sheep: Well, yes they are posing for their official wedding photos hence why their wedding photographer is in the pictures…what does that have to do with the pics we see here taken from afar by paparazzis? Are they even aware that they are being photographed by anyone besides their wedding photographer? Because it doesn’t look like they are aware…

OMG i`m so happy for her

commonsense @ 09/30/2012 at 12:55 am

@bahha black sheep: @bahha black sheep: JJ NEVER claimed they weren’t pap shots or even that they were Annie Hataway’s OFFICIAL wedding photos. His headline just states wedding photos, the word official wasn’t used.

Anyone with a bit of sense can clearly these are aerial shots, if you look carefully you can see the actual wedding photographer in some of the shots.

That thing on her head looks ridiculous, which is a shame because she is incredibly and naturally beautiful

@Ashley:
Who says you have great taste?

Um, this is a wedding, obviously she hired wedding photographers. That doesn’t mean she’s releasing them to the public. These are obviously not professional pictures, these are paparazzi pictures.

Adam is a “filmmaker”? LOL. Oh okay, if you say so.

Does she have a head injury? Why is she wearing that huge bandage otherwise.

The wedding between Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman was a lavish affair with a white, pink and rustic theme — set against the romantic and sprawling backdrop of the Big Sur, Calif. Coastline.

180 guests — 18 tables with ten people each — sat amongst more than $100,000 of flowers in a private marquee erected especially for the reception. Each table had 12 mini centerpieces.

The reception featured the San Fransisco-based jazz trio ‘Americano Social Club’ for the first hour, before a DJ from Los Angeles had guests dancing the night away.

Two photographers captured every moment for their private photo album and even used vintage cameras in keeping with the theme of the occasion.

The location of the nuptials was kept secret from the guests who were taken to the venue via shuttles. Guests had to wear neon green bracelets to gain access to the buses.

One vendor who worked on the Les Misérables star’s wedding told Celebuzz he estimated the occasion cost more than $1 million.

Damn it must be nice, lol.

Very Old Hollywood glamour!

Congrats, Anne! This unemployed loser will now be sponging off you for the rest of your life!

Anne paid for this entire wedding, along with her engagement ring. Ugh, she better get a prenup.

And you know all this show, #30?

Congrats! Anne is one of the natural actresses of Hollywood. And her husband is NOT a filmmaker, Jared, he is a jewelry designer. Get the right information!

The dress looks beautiful and the with short hair, the vintage style head decoration makes perfect sense, I doubt that would have happened if she’d had long hair. Congrats to the couple.

kellyLove @ 09/30/2012 at 4:02 am

Their wedding looks like a fairytale :)

@Dh:

According to imdb he is an actor as well. Seems to be doing that on the side though.

That dress is beyond gorgeous and the beauty comes through even with blurry and cloudy pics. Congratulation and many happy days together for the young couple. These is what dreams are made of.

what is adam’s hand doing?!

LOL I’m sure he’s a “jewelry designer” just like he’s an “actor” and a “film maker.”

Stunning! Congratulations! :)

It does look very dreamy and her wedding dress is absolutely beautiful :)
congrats!!

I like the dress, though Im not crazy about the headdress.

looks amazing

DemiTasse @ 09/30/2012 at 9:07 am

The dressis just gorgeous! I wish them all the best, hope they’ll be very happy. He looks like a sweet guy. Almost a doormat type. You’re right, first he was an actor doing commercials, then it was “filmmaker” then jewelry designer. He’s a very lucky guy.

Anne’s father is a very successfuI lawyer. They probably do have a pre-nup, but I don’t think a pre-nup is necessary. He will never give her up.

I love Anne but I read that she can be a bit of a diva. I don’t think she would have married someone who was too famous or as successful. The relationship would be too competition, without even meaning to.

Good for them for keeping things confidential right until thelast minute. You know the photos will be in some magazine because Valentino was already talking about how he designed the dress.

@Lauren:

I know, “filmaker”??? LOL

Adam is a wannabe actor nobody hires.
A loser who just hit the big jackpot: a superstar wife, 1000 times more famous, more talented and more wealthy than him.
To be continued…

In my opinion she could have done much better!! Less than 18 months headline will read ANNE HATHAWAY AND ADAM SHULMAN SPLIT! I have heard some not so nice things about him!!

She is an A-lister..I hope she made his sign a pre-nup Yeah..I’ve also heard some “not so nice” things about him too. I hope this works for her. This girl has been very lucky careerwise..not so much in her personal life.

At least she covered that horrible haircut…

OMG that’s like the best wedding dress I have ever seen in my life!!! Well done Valentino :D and Anne looks beautiful…… I’M SO HAPPY FOR HER!! :D

Ugonna Wosu @ 09/30/2012 at 10:58 am

beautiful dress. Don’t know about the head piece yet, but it already looks a bit much from far. Who knows, maybe it works, I need to see it up close!

Beautiful. congrats!

These pics bring a tear to my eye. She went through such heartbreak with her last miserable relationship, it’s so nice to see a fairy tale for her! Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

Urgh, is she trying to play dress up? This is Cinderella gone wrong. What’s up with the headband? Are her teeth aching and that’s why she’s wearing it? I was so looking forward to her wedding gown, but now I’m kind of disappointed.

congrats on their wedding

I don’t know what her new husband do for living, but its the love that counts. Having said that, I hope she got him to sign a hardcore pre-nup (just in case).

She looks like a princess :)

Whats this @ 09/30/2012 at 3:10 pm

Congradulations to both of them. She is such a beautiful bride. I wish them all the luck on their new adventure!!

She looks great so beautiful !! I don’t like her husband at all.

anyone else notice his hand on her stomach in a few shots? wonder if she’s pregnant, or he’s just hoping she will be soon.

dirtybird @ 09/30/2012 at 6:42 pm

Why does she have a maxi pad on her head?

dirtybird @ 09/30/2012 at 6:42 pm

Why does she have a maxi pad on her head?

Lovely dress!!! I kind of like the head piece, its unique. I can’t wait to see better quality pictures of her dress.

ahh so gorgeous

ahh so gorgeous

Ann looks stunning, so classy & elegant. Her dress is beautiful and I love the lace headpiece as it fits in perfectly with the vintage style of the dress. Her short hair gives her a very feminine & ethereal look, very Audrey Hepburn.

CatwomanisMarried @ 10/01/2012 at 4:27 am

I think she’s overrated as an actress, I hope this guy doesn’t take advantage of her though. And that thing on her head does look like a bandage!!

anne looks gorgeous one of the most beautfiful & naturel actresses around , kim kardashian cant beat that even with all the plastic surgery she has

@bahha black sheep:

The guy on the ground is the photographer. The pictures published here were taken from above high on the hill was Papa Ratty.

Grandma of Four @ 10/01/2012 at 10:43 am

The dress is an absolute dream! Georgeous! However, that being said, there is NO WAY I would have ever had wedding photos taken on a dirt road for goodness sake! NO common sense whatsoever! ALL you see is the DIRT! Cannot imagine the condition of the bottom of that beautiful dress after that! Plus! I bet she is sorry she chopped off her lovely hair for that movie roll! She could have opted for a wig so her hair would have looked nice for all photos and she could have lost the SWAN head wrap! :~ )

The Valentino dress is , of course , beautiful. But the thing on her head is HORRIBLE… but then again she’s so ugly .

what ever ann wears shes still beautiful