Justin Bieber Throws Up On Stage, Finishes Concert

Justin Bieber Throws Up On Stage, Finishes Concert

Justin Bieber turns his back on the crowd, hunches over, and throws up on stage while performing “Out of Town Girl” during the opening night of his Believe tour on Saturday (September 29) in Glendale, Ariz.

The 18-year-old pop sensation returned to the stage moments later and finished the concert after asking the crowd, “Will you love me even though I’m throwing up on stage?”

“Getting better for tomorrow’s show!!!” Justin tweeted after the concert. “And …. Milk was a bad choice! Lol.”

Watch Justin throw up on stage below!

Justin Bieber Throwing Up On Stage

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Uh-oh….maybe he’s pregnant…?

He’s such a CLOWN!!!!!!!!

mlllllllllllle @ 09/30/2012 at 4:05 pm

loooooooooooooooool !
His body knows the truth about his songs..lol

mlllllllllllle @ 09/30/2012 at 4:07 pm

Oh that is sooo sweat? It’s gonna make the rest of my life !

mlllllllllllle @ 09/30/2012 at 4:08 pm

Oh that is sooo sweet ! It’s gonna make the rest of my life !

I’m so dead laughing, I can’t write no more..lol

18 and pregnant

His such a big musical talent that he can sing while he womit

So does that mean he lip-syncs his concerts? Seems like once he stops singing and throws up the singing is still going. But I can’t tell what is “back-up” and what isnt….

Haha man that sucks, but at least he finished the concert for his fans gotta give him that..

What a basket!

Milk? Does he mean vodka?

OMG He did What Most Pople Do When Listen To One Of His Songs. I hope he got worse.

@menna: hahahaa I thought exactly the same thing.

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 09/30/2012 at 4:28 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The results on Google results go past page 30!!!!!! They really can read minds!!!!!!!!!!!!

now he knows how real music fans feel

mlllllllllllle @ 09/30/2012 at 4:33 pm

It looks like an invitation to the gay community..lol

At least he finished the concert, you have to give him credit for that.

NEVER thought I’d say this but – Kings of Leon should take note! Bravo.

Man, people on this site can be real as*holes at times. No matter what the case, hope he’s feeling better. It sucks having a stomach ache.

the pro’s can get get trashed without puking during a show, he’s got alot to learn, selina wouldnt do that, she’s a pro on the bong, she’s more man than him, ha!

On twitter that the “Beliebers” are bragging that Justin’s puke sold out MSG in 7 minutes.

He’s still a little boy, and it sucks whether it was flu related or substance related. Hope he gets better.

That’s nothing. I throw up everytime I hear his name.

Trinity J @ 09/30/2012 at 5:00 pm

Omg I actually feel so bad for him. Like im not a fan of his or anything, but that has got to suck so bad! I mean imagine being on stage in front of thousands of people and you know that you’re about to throw up and theres nothing you can do about it. Ugh That must have been horrible

LOL, he should’ve gone to a darker area of the stage at least.

Oh Justy-poo…. too easy… I give up.

Justin clearly cannot hold in his liquor.

Maybe her stomach does not tolerate the sp erm….

Charlotte @ 09/30/2012 at 5:22 pm

Same reaction happens to me when the radio plays his “music”…

Wow. You people are seriously, seriously disturbed. He likely has the stomach flu and I commend him for attempting to go forward with the show anyways so as to avoid disappointing his fans. I am not a fan of his music but it is extremely childish and highly indicative of the intelligence of the people responding to make fun of someone who is ill.

How polite or classy. Is he starting to get tired?

Karen Carpenter, Superstar @ 09/30/2012 at 7:34 pm

Back in my day we sang live and threw up in private!

so it’s playback, he’s not singing live!

@fatrat: and that’s why you are here

he is probably pregnant :)

Such bs he was definitly HAMMERED

the girls paid to see him lip sync concert…(he puke and sing at the same dam time)

Good job, that’ s exactly how I feel when I hear his name or his music.

Wow, hes so hardcore…*eyeroll*

Some of you guys are being really cruel. Justin is not the first person to throw up on stage and he won’t be the last. How would you feel if it were you who threw up? At least he finished the show like a real trouper.

i’m not a singer and even i know you’re not supposed to drink any kind of dairy product before you perform. just more proof he’s not a real singer..

Aww the little puke puked on stage, how fitting.

Oh well, sometimes Justin Bieber can’t stand himself either…never mind that the lip synching that continued from the speakers in the background.

WHO’SSSSS PREGGERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHO’SSSSS PREGGERS?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dave Franco @ 10/01/2012 at 11:33 am

I hate the kid but he’s overworked… poor kid. Scooter is the next Lou Pearlman. Trying to make cash while his spotlight fades.

He’s good. My pregnant belly didnt show until I was 3 months. I wonder how far along he is?

Some comments here are so rude !! He threw up …so what’s the big problem? He’s human just like us. I think he’s a great artist !

is she pregnant?

Publicity stunt. Look at all the attention he’s getting now.

HE ASSUMED HIS FAVORITE POSITION & DEMONSTRATED WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO…PREGNANT!

@fatrat:
me too! At first I thought I got from foods poisoning, but then I found out it wasn’t.

GoddessToys @ 10/01/2012 at 8:13 pm

Terrible News. He’s a warrior. I love his dedication.

Oh Bieber when will u admit it that it was NOT MILK. Oh for godsake you innocent ‘Bieber’ fans come ON. He does drink he himself admitted it and MANY artists do drink before coming on stage…I hve seen them do it LIVE and he is not the only one who has gone through this. He got drunk and puked it’s pretty stupid of him to do that when he is performing infront of so many girls who are underage mostly and he should realize that being ‘drunk’ on stage is NOT cool. But hat’s off to him for coming back and finishing the show. And UUuummm he sld relli stop with the lyp singing…he has been doing that a lot now :-S I mean IF he CAN sing then why the hell not USE that voice to ‘SING’?!

Natasha (Nataliya) Stasyi @ 10/02/2012 at 1:33 am

@mlllllllllllle: Hahaha your comment #3 is very funny!! Lol

WHAT WAS THAT ??? @ 10/02/2012 at 9:00 am

ONE WORD-DISGUSTING !!!!

Ana Carolina @ 10/02/2012 at 7:36 pm

You don´t have what to do, so you say that jb is a gay, that he´s pregnant… but he´s a professional and he performed the show even though sick. arrange something to do, cause jb will feel better and be more famous than now (impossible)

All comments are soo witty. cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much milk, eh? Riiiiiight.

@Sarah: Doubt it was stomach flu…but you’re right…the kid is probably highly embarrassed and we shouldn’t make fun. He made it worse by trying to blame it on “too much milk” though….I mean COME ON.

Justin Heaver, ladies and gentleman, Justin Heaver!!!! Heaver Fever!!!

Throwing up and yet still singing!!! Hmmmm.

Throwing up and yet still singing! Hmmm.

@WHAT WAS THAT ???:

It’s not like he had the time to run to a bathroom or something. It may be gross, but it’s not like he intentionally did that. It was an accident.

@fruityxo: Milk made me sick before. Plus dancing around, will just make your stomach worst.