Katie Holmes & Suri: Starbucks Stop

Katie Holmes & Suri: Starbucks Stop

Katie Holmes and her cute daughter Suri hold hands while out and about on Sunday (September 30) in New York City.

The mother-daughter duo was joined on their walk by one of Suri‘s friends, who rocked a fashionable leopard print coat.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

While the trio ran errands, they decided to stop at a nearby Starbucks where they ended up buying a couple bags of goodies.

The day before, Katie was spotted picking Suri up from her Saturday dance class.

holmes starbucks 01
holmes starbucks 02
holmes starbucks 03
holmes starbucks 04
holmes starbucks 05

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All
Sincerely concerned @ 10/02/2012 at 8:17 am

@DB: I think Jarod’s s obsessed with $. WE are obsessed with Katie. –hence the money.

Sincerely concerned @ 10/02/2012 at 8:22 am

@annie: funny how you got a 0… Loved your comment. Thumbs up!!!!

Sincerely concerned @ 10/02/2012 at 8:24 am

@Pooter: yeah, With OLD BALLS!!!!

@eva: That is easier said then done

So tired of this no-talent using her child to pander to her own fame. Was hoping her divorce from Cruise would drive her back to obscurity, but it isn’t happening fast enough.

Sincerely concerned @ 10/03/2012 at 9:30 am

My fascination with Katie Holms is 2 fold: 1st – I am Catholic and my dtr. Went to a private catholic school. -now 23 and Dating a little shrimp 10 yrs. older than her- embracing the whole love is Devine..etc. I see her at 33 and think there is hope!!! 2nd, Tom keeps failing with these Catholics so I just don’t get why people feel for HIM. This whole Scientology thing is a farce!! The bible at least has a history so grounded: going back decades and across continents… I believe her faith is what directs her regardless the Doubting Thomases in all of us!

Suri has a motherly look towards that little girl. It is so cute!!

Sincerely concerned @ 10/07/2012 at 8:40 am

Wow!!!!! Haven’t seen a picture of Suri and Katie this weekend. Sure would be nice if she did heed some of these advices and got a small quant place out of the “limelight” to bond. She DID appear to be loosing it so I hope it’s quality time.

Just to Quinch my curiosity, I u tubed some KH interviews before and after TomKat. What a difference! From a young spunky, precocious youth with oodles of energy and raw talent to a mere waif of a woman with robotic-like smart/cute remarks.

Hope this Broadway play helps her bring out and channel that depression she is obviously going through and makes her a better woman( with better hygiene)! Seriously though. Don’t like to see any one suffer.

Sincerely concerned @ 10/07/2012 at 8:44 am

Even watched a Blake Lively show talking about the divorce. Her wish is that they get back together, …..WHY!!!!!

Sincerely concerned @ 10/08/2012 at 7:34 am

@Jeremy: ah Jeremy. Tell us how you really freely. Some may think what you think as just the truth as they see it. Are u maybe too sensitive? …I love America!

Sincerely concerned @ 10/08/2012 at 7:44 am

@B9: except I heard from a E.R? Nurse that the the same little girl was brought in to the ER for a left shoulder dislocation later that evening. What these parents don’t do to their kids!!!!

Sincerely concerned @ 10/08/2012 at 7:44 am

Phyllis Bryant @ 10/09/2012 at 11:35 pm

@eva: I agree. Does she ever comb this kid’s hair? And those high heel shoes should be just great for her growing feet. Some times she’s dressed like a rag muffin. Get real!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] Show All