Adele: 'Skyfall' Preview - Listen Now!

Adele: 'Skyfall' Preview - Listen Now!

Adele‘s new song “Skyfall” from the upcoming James Bond flick of the same name won’t be released until Thursday, but a preview of the song has been released!

The preview features a minute and a half of the 4:44 song from the 24-year-old British songstress. The next three days will hopefully go by quick so we can hear the rest!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Adele

Head on over to iTunes to pre-order the song before its release date.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the preview of Adele’s “Skyfall”?

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

One word – great!

MMMM hmmmmm!!!!! damn girl go head do ya thang!!!! love it!!!

Very good, very bond.

Kiss my ass @ 10/01/2012 at 4:23 pm

I DONT LIKE…

Eargasm! Is so emotional!! Awesome !!!!!!

This is why she is the BEST. I love her… so much!

@Kiss my ass:

Yeah. I was disappointed.

She sounds childish.

Genevieve @ 10/01/2012 at 4:57 pm

It sounds great. Her voice is wonderful and the song is catchy.

Why are they trying to put people to sleep during the opening credits?

Love it! So James Bondish!

Totally ripped off from ‘The World Is Not Enough’. The chord progression is almost identical. But originality was never Adele’s strong suit. She has a great voice and a great PR team. Usually that’s enough.

Rafael Gould @ 10/01/2012 at 7:21 pm

I think that Lana del Rey is the perfect singer to do a song for a James Bond soundtrack. Anybody agree with me?

Adele does NOT want to spare the other pop girls lmao. #nomercy

emanele810 @ 10/01/2012 at 7:30 pm

Nice song, she’s great as usual, still i was expecting something more “anthemic” like “Rolling in the deep”

Finally! Seems like one of Daniel’s Bond films will get a good song!

Muse could have it done better.

WOW! LOVED IT!!!

Love it. She sounds even better when she doesn’t have to belt it out.

Es muy bond!!!

It’s ok, I liked other Bond songs much better (The world is not enough, Tomorrow never dies ), but I haven’t heard the whole song. I hope I’ll like it better when I hear the full version.

still think that supremacy from muse would be a better fit but not bad

GoddessToys @ 10/01/2012 at 8:56 pm

Great Song. She is hot woman with real curves. She doesn’t care what other people think. She gets all her Female Toys from GoddessToys, the best toy shop for women!

It doesn’t sound origina Adele can sing and amazingly so. But this song sounds like it came off her last CD. At first the beginning sounded like an old song.

not bad, but kind of expected and a bit meh.

This woman and song sound fantastic. On the other hand I would love to hear Kylie Minongues ( Confide In Me) as a Bond song. It sounds very appropriate for a bond film.

Its not what I expected, but I am sure it will grow on me. I like Adele and its good she is doing something different by singing in a lower register.

Definitely sounds Bondish!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is only the beginning. Can’t wait to hear the rest. Seriously.

Adele’s Skyfall Teaser Trailer>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CySEf5PxUGs
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hands down! Skyfall couldn’t be any better.

@Jonathan:
The chord progression is actually from Monty Normon’s James Bond Theme. Usually when an artist is commissioned to do a Bond Theme, the original Monty Normon Theme forms the core of the song. If you have a listen at the theme songs over the years, there is a distinct chord progression in each of them. It all stems from that original composition.

Classic style! Adele is a perfect fit for the franchise!

Yeah, about six times. It has grown to me more!!

@Chanel: I heard Supremacy a week ago, sorry, was just.. mehhh…..

lana del rey @ 10/02/2012 at 12:36 am

they should’ve replaced her with Lana del Rey..

MorsiedaSilva @ 10/02/2012 at 1:42 am

Mmmm, haunting. And very Bond indeed.

the hairs on my arms are standing! this song is gonna be huge!! love it!!!

Smart women @ 10/02/2012 at 3:53 am

Wow
NOTHING SPECIAL!
I remember Tina turner and Shirley Bassey
There WAS PASSION
Here just copy of the past
without soul

varenitte @ 10/02/2012 at 4:50 am

@Smart women: you’re so old.

So retro fabulous. Adele is seriously just killing it all right now – good to see pure talent coming out on top.

I assume Sony has got on the case its been deleted now?

@Rafael Gould: @lana del rey: yea, lana is true bond girl**

@Jonathan: All the great bond themes sound similar because they all use the famous 3 notes from the original bond theme. It’s funny, when Madonna did an original bond theme she was slated. So it’s not really Adele’s fault, she is using a recipe that bond fans want.

I have goosebumps! What a combo – Daniel Craig on film, Adele on tape! :)

aaaaaah :D its awesome *_* i love it <3

I just love it :) Can’t wait for the whole thing

That is EXACTLY like I thought it was gonna be!

My best friend has announced her wedding with a handsome biker! They met via ~ SèèkRiderS ~ a popular biker club. It’s worth a try!

TheBoomBoomKid @ 10/02/2012 at 1:47 pm

No accounting for your bad taste then is there…

TheBoomBoomKid @ 10/02/2012 at 1:51 pm

It’s oaky??? And then you compare it to those two titles? Are you for real?
If you had mentioned Golfinger and Diamonds are forever in that statement, I may have had some respect for what you said.

This is amazing :)

Proper Bond song!!

Jose L. Lledó @ 10/02/2012 at 6:07 pm

Pure class

gorgeous. she’s perfect. i love her!

I love this song too! I am glad I got to sing it!

I love this song too! I am glad I got to sing it!

I won’t be the first in line for the new Bond movie, but I’m definitely downloading Adele’s ‘Skyfall’ when it comes out.

not sure…not her usual powerful self…the remaining 3 minutes will have to really roar, and if Adele had written the lyrics herself…it would have definately been better. i love her, and she is my fav female singer..after surgery and with baby she may be taking it more sultry for now!!

Familiar sounding, but, still good. A big improvement from Quantum Of Solace’s theme song. I can’t wait to hear the rest of the song.

Mauritian Kid @ 10/02/2012 at 9:41 pm

I’m sure this one will be okay, but MUSE – Supremacy would’ve been perfect.

Brought chills…. Love it!!!!! One of the most fitting song and voice for a James Bond movie!

soo catchy!
my new ringtone!

The orchestration is very Bond but this singer doesn’t do it for me. Singers who have real gravitas like Shirley Bassey or Tina Turner is what is needed.

I don’ t know.

It sounds very derivative of other Bond themes. Very close to the Casino Royale one, ‘You Know My Name’. I guess all the themes are pretty much derived from the original James Bond music by Monty Norman.

Still, doesn’t do much for me.

I know this is only one persons opinion however, John Barry will be turning over in the grave ! it is predictable depressing & does little justice to Adele’s amazing qualities. What happened to the uplifting arrangements & stunning songs ?

Best one since “Gold—FINGAHHHHHHHHHH” by Shirley Bassey

SHE’S JUST ONE WORD AWESOME!!!! :O)

I am a weener