Willow Smith: New Braided Hair!

Willow Smith: New Braided Hair!

Willow Smith shows off her new braided hairdo while shopping at the Commons on Monday (October 1) in Calabasas, Calif.

The 11-year-old entertainer wore a checkered top and combat boots during her afternoon out with her bodyguard.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Willow Smith

In case you missed it, check out the video for “Find You Somewhere,” which Willow made with her brothers Jaden and Trey. It was also directed by their mom Jada Pinkett Smith!

10+ pictures inside of Willow Smith showing off her new hair…

willow smith new braided hair 01
willow smith new braided hair 02
willow smith new braided hair 03
willow smith new braided hair 04
willow smith new braided hair 05
willow smith new braided hair 06
willow smith new braided hair 07
willow smith new braided hair 08
willow smith new braided hair 09
willow smith new braided hair 10

Jaden Smith's Eyebrows @ 10/01/2012 at 8:56 pm

made my uncle Reggie commit suicide. RIP R.H.G. 4-eva. One love niggga

Sixteenth Chappelle @ 10/01/2012 at 8:58 pm

@Jaden Smith’s Eyebrows: Whoa, I read about this in the Post-Tribune. So sad. Sorry for your loss, Kevin.

She looks like that female Avatar… her eyes, hair, long n skinny limbs… In a good way tho. She’s odd, and i like odd =)

@Anna: haha omg that’s exactly what i thought…but i though it’d be taken the wrong way…good to know that i’m not the only one who saw it that way

Is that meant to say a he and not a she?….

she’s 11….keep it in just jr…..dont force her wannabe stardom on us

as Edwin answered I’m startled that some people can make $4497 in a few weeks on the internet. have you seen this website (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/8HzqL

“Mommy, I want to be a singer and make a video like daddy.”
“whatever you want, darling.”

“Mommy, I wanna shave my head.”
“whatever you want, darling.”

“Mommy, I hate being bald. I want long hair. NOW!! Waaah!!!!”
“whatever you want, darling.”

This kid needs a dose of reality. Her parents are not doing her or themselves any favors by raising her to believe she can have whatever she wants whenever she wants it. Sickening.

Um, Jared, no one here is interested in an insignificant 11 year old.

This kid looks like a boy and a freaky one at that.

She’s so pretty.
It’s creepy how adults are jealous of a little girl…stop hating, she’s 11,gosh.

somali girl @ 10/02/2012 at 12:00 am

I thought she was in sequel to jumanji 2 playing the monkey boy.

Polyester hair extensions. Oh my!

Good for her, she’s pushing boundaries.

I whip my hair back and forth… The Smith’s are secret Scientologist or Jada is and that’s why this kid is allowed to do whatever odd thing she wants to do.

anonymous @ 10/02/2012 at 8:20 am

She’s a nice person; I’ve seen her interviewed on t.v. and she’s down to earth and respectful to adults. Go find someone else to satisfy your feelings of being a loser.

Charlotte @ 10/02/2012 at 8:46 am

She is like an ugly version of Will.

@anonymous: Come on, she is just a child. A ridiculous child.

Interesting style but she’s still just a kid, there’s nothing amazing about her. She’s only semi-famous because of her parents.

I know willow is only 11 but I believe there should be boundaries in place for her and so far im not seeing any in place for her. So far what im seeing is she does what she wants and it seems like her parents are being more like friends than parents to her. Yes she does have respect for others or at least she shows that when she is being interviewed but she would have to be like that because if she showed nothing but disrespect no one would like her and she would disappear in the lime light. I understand she is famous but she is only 11 years old and needs parenting. If her parents would present themselves more as parents and put obvious boundaries for her they would be more respected and i think people would back off of willow and like her more. Right now she looks more spoiled and out of control than anything else. Now as you will notice in my post I say looks like or presents cause i dont know whats really going on at their house for im not there to see and hear it.

mary latimore @ 10/05/2012 at 6:17 am

I think there is nothing bad about being famous the only thing she need is parental love n care n so i think her parent are doing dat to her, she is a kid but then she knows wat she want n her parent are there to support her thats all anyway, she is amaizing live ur life gal.