Daniel Craig: 'Saturday Night Live' Promos!

Daniel Craig: 'Saturday Night Live' Promos!

Check out Daniel Craig in these brand new promos for his upcoming gig as host of Saturday Night Live!

“Hi, I’m Daniel Craig and I hosting SNL this week with musical guest Muse. Is that a real gun?…I don’t like guns,” the 44-year-old actor ironically jokes to cast member Taran Killam in one of the promos.

Daniel is hosting SNL this Saturday, with musical guest Muse – be sure to check it out!

Make sure to catch Daniel‘s new Bond film Skyfall when it hits theaters in the US on November 9!

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Too bad!! I don’t live in the U.S.

Sunshine Daydream @ 10/03/2012 at 11:13 am

Always a treat to catch his comic side. He can be quite amusing. And he looks so yummy here. Cannot wait until November for Skyfall.

LOL! He’s charming!

HAHAHAHA
They look goofy as hell, but still sweet and cute!

Are you killing me? LMAO! THOSE WIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can only an American watch this? This borders on discrimination! WTF!

@for all outside the US: Ohhhhhhhhhhh thank you, thank you. THANK YOU!!

@for all outside the US: Thanks. It was so much fun! I just can’t believe he’s so funny!

I think his smile so cute though I always love his awkwardness. :)))))))

hahaha this is the best one I’ve seen in awhile

FromParaguay @ 10/03/2012 at 1:52 pm

I live in Paraguay, and thankfully we can watch SNL!

It’s a little heavy for him but Daniel can pull off anything so yeah! He should do it! And of course, the video’s awesome.

milanmilan @ 10/03/2012 at 2:14 pm

Seriously, I never thought I’d see the day. That’s Hilarious! OMG..

Another reason why i’m glad my friend and I have tickets for SNL this Saturday; my birthday present.

I guess all the people who are that surprised haven’t seen his stunt with Catherine Tate. Bondboy68 this was hilarious!
He’s such a great guy, and he never takes himself serious. There’s a reason why all his peers say that he’s one of the funniest guys they ever have worked with.

Anonymous @ 10/03/2012 at 2:23 pm

Daniel Craig AND Muse?? I have got to watch this.

@for all outside the US:
Thank you for sharing the video! I expect you’ll upload the latest episode this weekend. So… you’ll help me, right? ;)

Daniel on the set @ 10/03/2012 at 2:56 pm

Photo Flash: First Look – Daniel Craig on the Set of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

guys i’m still in shock a bit because i saw the preview of skyfall last night.
but it’s the positive shock! maybe i fall’in love with him.

Aha, aren’t they just so cute!

BWAHAHAHAHA! I almost died laughing at this part lolol
Can’t wait for the weekend!!!!!

Daniel on the set @ 10/03/2012 at 4:58 pm

Backstage pic from yesterday’s promos. Jazz hands!!

Hahahaha, damn! quite funny. Daniel is so hilarious! That’s why I love him.

Thanks for all the links. There’s no reason I can’t stop watching them. But, here I am! Help, I want to stop watching the gif! Daniel is..pretty damn dope.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All