Kate Bosworth & Gerard Butler: 'Movie 43' Trailer!

Kate Bosworth & Gerard Butler: 'Movie 43' Trailer!

Check out Kate Bosworth and Gerard Butler in this NSFW trailer for their upcoming flick Movie 43!

Also featured in the trailer are Chloe Moretz, Emma Stone, Halle Berry, Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber, Kate Winslet, Elizabeth Banks, Hugh Jackman, Anna Faris, Chris Pratt, Josh Duhamel, Christopher Mintz-Pleasse, Johnny Knoxville, Kieran Culkin, Terrence Howard and Richard Gere.

The movie also features Kristen Bell, Leslie Bibb, Justin Long, Jason Sudeikis, Uma Thurman, Seann William Scott, and more!

Check out the trailer below, and look out for the film on January 25!

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Just waiting for the gang to show up:)

lol at Naomi and Liev.

Are there any people left to star in other movies…??

He was a wizard! LMAO. I need to see this movie

I don’t know what kind of movie this is but it looks funny. So many awesome people in it.

grisha perelman gribami poshél)
opyata v shoke!

No offense but casting directors are so uncreative in their use of actors. It’s no wonder newer, more talented actors have such a difficult time getting their foot in the door. While Emma Stone and Chloe Morenz (both good actors) are starring in 5 films a year without even having to audition for the role, other equally talented actors are ignored. You’re only wanted when you’re already huge. $$$

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, ­Fox46­.­com

This movie seems to be made along the same lines as all the other movies with “movie” in the title. Like Scary Movie, etc. Just made to have you laugh the whole movie. Likely no real story just slapstick like the Stooges used to do.

Why this post is made about her, when her name doesn’t even appear in the trailer???

@nikki:

But like you said…they’re good actors, that’s why their getting roles. It’s a combo of good acting chops, putting in some time and getting lucky.

This whole movie took over 4 years to make because they had to shoot around everyone’s schedule.

Josephine @ 10/03/2012 at 1:17 pm

Movie has such an all-star cast and you are using Kate Bosworth and Gerard Butler as headliners?

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 10/03/2012 at 1:19 pm

….ahahahahaha WTF?!? ahahahahah

Whycantipost @ 10/03/2012 at 1:31 pm

@Josephine:

Thank you, exactly what I was thinking. But at the same time, JJ is basically the only one who writes about these ‘actors’ regularly, so he must get paid to headline them. Sad Butler is known as a walking std and Kate as a walking ED. He should have given the headline to the obvious talented ones in this movie.

@Josephine: @Whycantipost:
JJ always puts famehos in the headline post and ignores the other talents in the films.

@Macy:

EXACTLY what i think too ;)

@Dargabriel? @ 10/03/2012 at 1:58 pm

Haven’t seen you in a while. How are your fawns…Moonbeam and Pookie?

Maybe this is a garbage movie, but it looks hilarious. I don’t understand why Butler & Kate Bosworth were JJ’s headliners, but seeing Butler as a leprechaun is hilarious. I think he can do comedy pretty good. I liked him in Rock N Rolla.I love it that there are so many big stars in this, too, like Halle Berry, Naomi Watts, Kate Winslet, and Hugh Jackman.

Ana Bella @ 10/03/2012 at 2:37 pm

You may have already seen it
so cute

This reminds me of the Funny or Die “Super” movie trailer, which had lots of superstars in it, but it was a spoof- is this seriously a real movie?

i cannot wait for this looks so stupid !!!!

OMG !!! This movie looks totally gross and disgusting and funny as Hell . Gerry as leprechaun is Everything !!! I can’t wait to see this movie !!! Loved the trailer . : )

Gerry should be really good in this. How is everyone today.

Of course this movie is going to be great…..he’s not the star : P
Get him with a good ensemble cast (Coriolanus) and his performance is automatically lifted.
Gerry’s Team, please take note and let the boy be the awesome support that he can be.
Furthermore, Bosworth and Butler’s team, congratulations on the shameless self promotion and public display of affection for Just Jared.
How strange it is that JJ get all the ‘exclusive’ photos when the two of you are ‘out and about’.
Transparent much??

this movie : HOLLYWOOD TRASH.

@nikki:

pretty sure Chloe still auditions, but you are right that there is a snowball effect in terms of getting jobs as an actor.

Hilarious @ 10/03/2012 at 8:15 pm

This movie looks great, its cool that they got a bunch of stars so no one actor can take credit. I love the fact they use just a wide range of actors/actresses from all types of genre. Something for everyone!!!!

Calm Waters @ 10/03/2012 at 8:15 pm

Not sure I’ll be seeing this one. Seems HW needs to make more movies that people actually want to see, not just ones that put actors to work.

Calm Waters @ 10/03/2012 at 8:18 pm

@Hilarious: Seems like that’s the attracting factor. They figure for each of those actors, there’s a fan that will see this movie because their fav actor is in it. Why else would anyone see something called “Movie 43″?

Almost none of that was remotely funny.

Hilarious @ 10/03/2012 at 8:31 pm

@Calm Waters: I do agree that HW needs to put out high quality well written movies but the type of movie has its place to. I went to look at the movies that are out right now and other than Frankenweenie and Hotel Transylvania (which really are kids movies) there isn’t any good movies, a bunch of horror flicks which I’m not into. No good adventures or inspiring dramas.

@Steph: I’m with you on this. I don’t find any of the trailer funny, just rehashed same old same old. This movie has been in the can for almost two years and they are finally releasing it in off-month January. It must really blow chunks.

@Clamsie: How is that your name links to the TMZ website?? I can’t get my moniker to do that.

@Tinman: Put a website in the website/twitter line, I think that’s what does it.

@Clamsie: this movie has been in the can for over two years, was shot spring of 2010. And originally was set for release in April 2013, so the fact that they’re dumping it at the end of January, I’m presuming they just want it out there at this point.
Perhaps it’s a good thing for the rest of the actual stars in this film that JJ is promoting KB and GB, perhaps people will forget that the rest of them are in it.

!?!?!?!?... @ 10/03/2012 at 9:17 pm

Hollywood crap!!!!

@ladybug: Thankyou !!!!

!?!?!?!?... @ 10/03/2012 at 9:49 pm

Clamsie troll! Don’t feed the troll!

So now JJ has put this at the top of the page? Really, JJ?

@ladybug: Thanks for telling Tinman how to link. I’m not from any gossip site but I find it great to annoy some of the trolls who think I’m working for some actor as his publicist. I’m not.

I agree, they wanted to dump the film knowing January is a slow month. It must not be any good. The trailer has been out for a long time and was thumbed down by many.

Why mention Kate Bosworth, a C-list actress, when there are tons of A-list and B-list names in that cast? She’s hardly a star of anything. You seem to post about her at least once a week yet I can’t ever remember anything she’s done in the past 10 years (except magically get herself into AS’s bed for a year).

@Whycantipost:

What does “ED” stand for? Must be something insane, because that chick is a head case.

@Seiko:
“Why mention Kate Bosworth, a C-list actress, when there are tons of A-list and B-list names in that cast?”
________________________________________________
It’s because her PR team (along with Gerry’s) are extremely friendly with BuzzMedia (TM) who own Just Jared and other gossip blogs/sites.
It’s done as a quid pro quo; i.e.. BuzzMedia will ‘push’ these celebrities with nondescript stories (like this one) for future favors.
A common misconception is that celebrities pay for these ‘mentions’. They do not. What they do is provide BuzzMedia access. That’s why in my earlier post, I talked about how it’s a little too coincidental that Bosworth and Butler get papped at certain times and the photos run exclusively for BuzzMedia sites.
I suspect Bosworth loves it (she has almost zero income from acting; most of her dosh comes from ‘appearances’), while Gerry would hate to admit that he has to do it now, where before he didn’t.
You’re ‘hot’ when freelance paparazzi photographers (trust me, they make the big $ on-selling to BuzzMedia and other affiliates) stalk you.
These kinds of ‘stories’ are nothing. They are the ‘filler’ for real site attractors (i.e.: usually any shocking celebrity breaking news).
Like it, or lump it, it works.
Hope that cleared up some of it for you guys : )

My boyfriend and I both interested in motorcycle riding. He is a handsome Harley rider, we met on [BING ridérdɑting ]a hot biker club. It is worth a try!

@AWESOME!:

JJ is getting all the exclusives because no one else wants them, at least in KB’s case.

It is so very obvious that she pays him to get featured here, which is also the reason why she is mentioned in that headline and not Kate W. or someone with talent or a bigger role.

This blatant promotion of an actress, very few really want to hear about or see in movies is getting really annoying.

@AWESOME!:

I was responding on an earlier post of yours with my previous reply. Ok, so they are not exactly paying JJ at least not with money, but in the end it is the same, because the future favours will most likely turn into money for JJ.

Yes, I know I don’t have to read or comment on these posts, which I hardly do anymore anyways. But it is starting to get out of hand with stories of actors and actresses hardly anyone cares for.

Hi LOL: ))))))) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who's Madalina!? @ 10/04/2012 at 6:21 am

google translation from Italian….

Hannah Tully: “Rachel Martin” does not exist. This horrible person is offended and decrease Madalina. Remember Madalina darling to ignore the idiots. Are very much in the minority, and your life is your business. so much love
——–
Rachel Martin : You are the delusional idiot, Hannah! Do you think it really matters that someone speaks ill of her! Does not! She also loves giving as its bad press! Cares for both good and evil as lShe knows the truth and you do not. Btw, girl, exist even though my profile is not complete. Not everyone is stupid enough to use their real name to open a FB account because not all of us are so narcissistic to want to let the world know what we do with a famous BF. So yes, I may not have put all the information in my profile, but I’m a real model. I know your “Madalina dear” so well in reality. I know what he does and who she plays. He could not run enough to brag remove the Super-Max commercial role from the actress who got fairly and is recognized in the SAG does not care a bit that would make Gerard Butler look like a fool desperate old ready to give someone a role only because in bed with him! I hope she is happy now that his credibility is questioned by most of his fans. I wonder where she will be the day that no one goes to see his movies anymore because thanks to her and her attitude towards them, you have them expelled. When nobody is going to see his movies and not talk about it with others, it will not be as rich as he is now and where it will be? I’ll tell you where it is: in search of the next sugar daddy rich!
19 hours ago ·

Rachel Martin Interesting: http://www.facebook.com/MadalinaDianaGheneaOfficial # / hannahtee1991
19 hours ago ·

@AWESOME!: “And before anyone judges Bosworth and Butler, a lot of market research has gone into celebrity friendly public relations and what they are doing with BuzzMedia, absolutely helps their career in the long term.
Like it, or lump it, it works.”

Depends on who it is. It works on keeping them on certain gossip sites, but in the case of KB it’d been over a year between acting roles, and it’s not a big one. At least GB does continue to get acting roles.

Suzanne Cummings @ 10/04/2012 at 7:01 am

@Who’s Madalina!?: Rachel Martin deleted her brandnew FB profile already. Hannah still has hers. Rachel was a fake. Madalina also deleted Rachel’s incoherent rant from her FB page. Maddie has Gerard Butler for breakfast, lunch and dinner and midnight snacks and Rachel only dreams of having what she’ll never have. I saw Gerry two days ago with Madalina, walking in Union Square, and they were holding hands as they crossed the street. I couldn’t get my phone out fast enough to snap them.

Who's Madalina!? @ 10/04/2012 at 7:12 am

@Suzanne Cummings:
And why should I believe you? Perhaps you are a troll, like many here!!

@Suzanne Cummings: Nothing at all has been deleted from MGs page. Rachel Martin also still has her fbook page. What are you smoking this morning? Same thing you smoked when you saw GB and MG “holding hands”??

;) twitter @ 10/04/2012 at 9:06 am

Madalina_Ghenea
@JustJared Gerard Butler tried to post pictures of him and I for # NationalGirlfriendDay, but I told him not to. I’m not ready for all the media.

@nikki:

I agree. Its a lazy man’s script. Put in some racial slurs lots of sexual inuendos body fluid jokes—-and PEOPLE WILL LAUGH. Oh course they will at embarassing off color topics. Nothing original. What is Kate Winslet Richard Gere Hugh Jackman and Naomi Watts doing in this muck?

Whycantipost @ 10/04/2012 at 10:18 am

@AWESOME!:

Thank you for that explanation, makes a lot of things clear. I was always wondering why random paps take the time to stalk celebs with no recent hits, but that’s why I guess xD

Whycantipost @ 10/04/2012 at 10:19 am

@Seiko:

Eating disorder:)

food 4 thought @ 10/04/2012 at 10:32 am

This looks like dreck. I will take a pass on it. Times must be tougher than I thought for the likes of Jackman and Winslet to take a spot in this. Hey, I’m not judging – a job is a job. They’ve got families to feed.

Watched a documentary yesterday about tabloids and celebrities …
There was an editor talking about, how 99% of pap photos today are prearranged with celebrities …

Not sure which thread to post this on, but for Butler fans, whilst this isn’t about him, you might find the casting of interest:

@Masha:
don’t tell this to girls from GB fan-sites!

relax ladies @ 10/04/2012 at 11:39 am

I think he’s in love with an Italian woman. She’s in LA

Is that Italian woman you?

@3434: Very nice move for Madalina. I suspect her bf Gerry Butler will be visiting her on set in France.

Madalina is carving out a nice little film career for herself. This is awesome. Maybe she can co-star with Butler some day soon.

#'s don't lie @ 10/04/2012 at 1:43 pm

All this blog has is 63 comments, hope this isn’t a sign of the movies success .

you said girl @ 10/04/2012 at 3:21 pm

@#’s don’t lie:
“All this blog has is 63 comments, hope this isn’t a sign of the movies success”.
This!
Only a few months ago the whole Gerry and Madalina thing got like what? 2000-3000 comments and the last two have barely hit over 400.
Looks like fans are bored, bored, bored!
Sorry Mads and Gerry, you guys were interesting for like a hot minute, but now that we’re used to the ‘games’ the two of you are playing.
Ah, have fun, I guess.
Gerry, we’ll check back when something of note happens to you. And no honey, another twenty-something model won’t count.

Movie looks stupid by Chloe’s part was funny

@Clamsie:

If you call hooking up with someone to get a movie role ‘nice’. Try Leo……nope.Try Adrian…..nope. Try Gerry…..BINGO!

Go home Maddy @ 10/04/2012 at 7:00 pm

@@Ola:
Honey, you need to beg Gerard to like you, not us….and quit posting on JJ!
The weak English and subpar grammatical skills are a dead give away. Less suckling sweetie and more schooling is needed.

Bye bye Gerry! @ 10/04/2012 at 8:50 pm

Gerry Butler! You’ve become a clown and a byword! Contact with a pro/stit/ute and po/rn actress in her new “role” (the more shet can not, as soon as substitute a/ss all in all!) you lost the last of true fans! There is only a pitiful bunch of stalkers, ready to watch your cra/ppy movies! You low-down! Now your place in the gypsy camp with di/rty gypsy Maddie! She is the most tra/shy of all your girls! I don’t have to respect you more. You had potential in the beginning, but … Sad!

For the love of pete @ 10/04/2012 at 9:14 pm

WHY are posters discussing a woman that Gerard Butler is supposedly dating? This isn’t only a thread about Gerard. PLEASE STOP. WHO CARES.

Effervescent @ 10/04/2012 at 9:53 pm

@you said girl: Try 8,000 posts back in May/June/July when the breaking news of Ms. Thang first hit the threads. So really, how long has Jared allowed a GB thread to go on like that before MG? There were thread-worthy photos during the making of every other film he has had since he hit the JJ threads about 5 or 6 years ago. Surely there will be some sneak-a-peak photos from OHF. JJ loves screw/ing with GB’s fans. And why not. The amount of revenue from every CLICK during that time equals BANK! Seems JJ is the real catch here….LMAO!

Effervescent @ 10/04/2012 at 9:59 pm

@For the love of pete: Oh, sorry, WRONG THREAD! Seems there are so many for Gerard Butler. Lol! Carry on. Movie will still suck except for late night after many bars snackie food/story telling time with a bunch of friends on vacation. Then it will ROCK!!!! Yeah!

you said girl @ 10/04/2012 at 11:21 pm

@Effervescent:
“Try 8,000 posts back in May/June/July when the breaking news of Ms. Thang first hit the threads.”
Wow! You are right.
Guess this means Mr. Butler doesn’t have much pulling power on JJ without a sweet young ride by his side…..
Waaaaaait a minute……
I’m not saying anything definitively, but it’s quite the quinky dink that his face is plastered all over JJ with snooze-fest ‘stories’ and Miss. Romania got a spot in his commercial.
Back. Scratch. Back.
If only real life was this transparent right? Lol!!

UnfriendlyBlackHotti @ VivaLaShoSho 6 min ago
Gerard butler in here tho lmao and this grl said dont invite her (me) to his table cuz gerard likes blk girls lmfaoooo she mad

you said girl @ 10/05/2012 at 3:41 am

@twitter:
Was she like the last person on the planet not to know G’s got a taste for the beautiful black ladies?
See! I knew it! Mads was waaaaay to light for our boy! lol!
And ‘UnfriendlyBlackHotti” you are super cute!
- See Madalina – the difference between buying your looks and being born pretty?
Looks like our man is back on the prowl again.

@you said girl @ 10/05/2012 at 1:29 pm

Great theory, except for the fact that Madalina was sitting at the table next to him.

Totally Useless Information @ 10/05/2012 at 1:34 pm

@you said girl @ 10/05/2012 at 1:29 pm

_______________

If that is true, that little Maddie was sitting at the table next to him instead of with him, and she did that willingly to stay out of sight, she’s a bigger fool than I thought.

@@you said girl:
you’re idiot!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne Cummings @ 10/06/2012 at 12:19 am

@tweet: Rachel Martin, is that YOU?

@Suzanne Cummings:
You’re idiot doubly!!!!

Haters be damned! You’re all so fu*king nuts!

Lucrecia Nalevanko @ 07/09/2013 at 11:06 pm

Health to Michelle Obama constitutes of both internal and physical, both diet and the mental and emotional state. They are all interrelated in a way. Throughout her life, she had been privileged of making the perfect choices for herself, and she considers herself fortunatefor this. Even her husband encouraged her everytime to figure out what she actually wanted to do, as they both understood the simple fact that physical happiness is connected to all the components of a healthy lifestyle, and hence she wants to pass on these concepts to her daughters. ,:’.

Newest write-up from our own webpage
<http://www.caramoan.ph