Priyanka Chopra: 'In My City' Lyric Video - Watch Now!

Priyanka Chopra: 'In My City' Lyric Video - Watch Now!

Check out Priyanka Chopra in her lyric video for her debut single “In My City” featuring will.i.am.

It was recently announced that the 30-year-old singer will be the new face of Thursday night football and her song will be featured in the NFL Network’s Thursday Night Football pregame show.

In addition to singing, Priyanka is also an actor, a writer, a philanthropist and a former beauty queen too, having won the Miss India and Miss World titles before her acting days.

Priyanka Chopra featuring will.i.am- ‘In My City’ Lyric Video

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

BAD reporter @ 10/03/2012 at 7:43 am

Private video, can’t be viewed

She is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

My best friend has announced her wedding with a handsome biker! They met via ~ SèèkRiderS ~ a popular biker club. It’s worth a try!

what Nicole answered I cannot believe that a student able to profit $4259 in one month on the computer. did you read this website (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/QxkIf

All the best…Piggy Chops :)

wow surprised to see her here. but she is really famous is India.

sucker !!!

I think I prefer her better like an actress than a singer. She made some AWESOME movies!

Is she even an American Citizen? Throwing jobs to foreigners again are we? WTF

The song sounds like it should have come out 10 years ago! Not appealing at all.
She’s an OK singer but the song sucks!

You can search on youtube, the song is pretty much everywhere
I had some high expectations since she seems to have good taste in music, but eh this song is something out of Disney. I hope the next single is better.
But yes shes gorgeous, plus point shes an amazing actress.

oxford uni student @ 10/03/2012 at 2:41 pm

song sucks, she should stay in india.

the great she will singer in hollywood will soo much better!

soo sexy and beautiful girl

yeah that is so nice heard about her!!

love love love love love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

she soooooooooo awesome singer

love to see her pic and video

Bregje+Aishwary+miranda @ 10/03/2012 at 5:43 pm

Im love priyanka

Bregje+Aishwary+miranda @ 10/03/2012 at 5:44 pm

Im see video priyanka more beatful singer in hollywood im love more

Bregje+Aishwary+miranda @ 10/03/2012 at 5:45 pm

Im love aishwary and priyanka in bollywood

Bregje+Aishwary+miranda @ 10/03/2012 at 5:46 pm

Lawis read im write

She’s pretty but this song is lame

priyanka look so beautifully

i thought she was prettir in bollywood .she be come alot prettir in hollywood too.

you could post her picture

lets go cena @ 10/04/2012 at 5:16 am

beautiful, but horrible song

lets go cena @ 10/04/2012 at 5:20 am

i’m singer rap lets go cena

old school @ 10/04/2012 at 5:20 am

for me the face is the frist thing i notic……then the personality and than the rest. i think she has a pretty face i dont know her

lets go cena @ 10/04/2012 at 5:22 am

“so… you think you’re untouchable?”
Word life! this is basic thuganomics
this is ba-basic thugamoics
word life!

im my opion its her face ,its her eyes nose lips and bone structure everythings perfect about her.

who is she????????????????

jinveffer @ 10/04/2012 at 5:28 am

she cant be singer

Anna buttler @ 10/04/2012 at 5:28 am

i love gerard butler

why do your kind keep saying .

want jersey show jared

i waiting for rihanna with chris drown pic.

she is amazing actress than freda and what ever

WOW what a tacky song! Horrible lyrics! It sound like a song from the 90′s!

@jj: Yeah, can’t stand Freida Pinto. Horrible actress. To some she is pretty but to me no, just average looking. Priyanka is so much more beautiful and atleast has acting talent. Singing? Eh.

I love priyanka soooo much and I love this sooonnnng sooo much