Brad Pitt: New 'Killing Them Softly' Posters!

Brad Pitt: New 'Killing Them Softly' Posters!

Brad Pitt‘s new movie Killing Them Softly will be hitting theaters next month and six new posters were just released to help promote the release!

The 48-year-old actor is featured alongside his castmates Ray Liotta, James Gandolfini, and Richard Jenkins on the posters, which debuted on Fandango, Huffington Post, and Moviefone.

WATCH: Brad Pitt in Killing Them Softly Trailer

Last month, Brad attended a special screening of the movie in London.

Killing Them Softly, which was directed by Andrew Dominik, follows Jackie Cogan (Pitt), a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game.

Catch the film when it hits theaters on November 30 and make sure to check out the poster for the movie released earlier this summer!

brad pitt new killing them softly posters 01
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 02
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 03
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 04
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 05
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 06

Photos: The Weinstein Company
Posted to: Brad Pitt, James Gandolfini, Killing Them Softly, Ray Liotta, Richard Jenkins

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 723 » Show All

Jonathon ‏@jonathonio

Brad Pitt’s Top 10 performances http://www.quickflix.com.au/news/topten/BradPittPerformances Looking back through this you realise what a genuinely excellent actor he is

Hi Fans,

Reported post # 47 to Jared as a virus . A troll useing Ground Controls name.

They just can’t handle all the positive attention the JP’s get .

too bad..so sad..Jerk!

If anybody clicked on it just run a scan asap, so far so good on my end now.

bbl

groundcontrol @ 10/05/2012 at 2:09 am

WARNING WARNING
GROUNDCONTROL AT 1:10 AM 10/05/2012 IS A FAKE
DO NOT CLICK THE “CLICK HERE TO SEE” LINK BECAUSE THAT IS THE VIRUS/BAD LINK/WHATEVER..
Gee I wonder who has the right combination of IT experience and malice enough to do this?
Maybe somebody who works from home and doesn’t get paid for time the company shuts down? Ya think?

Passing Through @ 10/05/2012 at 2:12 am

# 41 Observer2 @ 10/05/2012 at 12:27 am
Gosh, O2, I just don’t get what you mean. Just because Joe Wright is an award winning and Oscar nominated film director doesn’t mean that having your ad for the most environmentally destructive product on the worldwide market directed by your manager’s out-of-work Skid Row bum/director-wannabe brother ain’t cool beans, too…

groundcontrol @ 10/05/2012 at 2:23 am

@an opinion:
There is also a nice picture of Brad with the director. The picture was taken by Sam Taylor-Wood
###############################
WHOA!!!!!
I assume it is the same Sam Taylor-Wood – I just watched Nowhere Boy which Sam Taylor-Wood directed. No idea she was a she. Enjoyed it very much.
Well, it seems while making the film in 2009 she took up with her very young star, Aaron Johnson who plays the lead, John Lennon, as a teenager. He’s now 22 and she is 45. Bully for her – he is very sexy.
They are now married and have both changed their names – she is now Sam Taylor-Johnson and he is now Aaron Taylor-Johnson. They have 2 daughters born before they married this year. He was 19 then. There’s hope for me and a really younger man yet.

The new posters are great! #2 is so badass, and #1 and #5 are my favorites as well. I can’t wait for the movie.

@PT. not sure if you are lurking

well we talked a bit about George and ARGO.. well he and Stacy were at the Premier. So they are still together, and George is making his presence known for the film. I never doubted it for a second.

Where is Brangelina @ 10/05/2012 at 6:57 am

The poor children alone,and they vacation separately
it is time to finish with this lie
that shame

where is JustJen @ 10/05/2012 at 7:08 am

The poor fans, newly engaged yet never together. Living separately. No ring. No nothing

It is time to finish this lie.
the shame. ( I corrected the grammar)

Inside The Actors Studio with Brad is on Bravo today at 8am est. :)))

Good morning fans. Why is it the trolls are always worrying about Brad, Angelina and their children? If I didn’t know better I would believe Trolls really love the brange. Trolls are on this thread more than sad spook’s thread. I’m guessing ss thread is just as booooring as she is, no one to converse with.

Passing Through @ 10/05/2012 at 9:45 am

I just saw the pix Jared posted of Porgie and Wrestling Ho at the Argo premiere in LA. Poor old Porgie’s losing his game. A few hoes ago he’d never have bothered with such an obvious publicity stunt in reply to rumors that he’d dumped his Ho Du Jour. Now he takes her to a premiere of a movie he was only moderately involved in AND pulls the “Come closer so it will look like I’m whispering something sexy in your ear” move. We all know that nobody but Brad and Angie can work that shite like it’s their full-time j-o-b. When they do it you just know Brad is either whispering, “Ange…let’s fvck with the paps…” or “Baby…no underwear or the purple edible panties I bought you?” Give it up, Porgie. That move just really doesn’t work when your woman is 4 inches taller than you are…

Renae Noriega @ 10/05/2012 at 10:21 am

hahha

Passing Through @ 10/05/2012 at 10:45 am

# 62 busted @ 10/05/2012 at 6:44 am
Busted -
Pffft. Porgie wasn’t at the Argo premiere to pimp the movie. He was there to notify the media that he hadn’t dumped Wrestling Ho. He could have been multi-tasking but I don’t think Porgie’s got the skillz for that…

I@passing throught is nice PR for him you guys are giving in credits and he is going along with it used to to hash the more likely happening expire of the lease of …… He probably gonna keep her until it is said and done…. I can’t imagine for him yet again hire another one just for this because people can predict his moves by now.

Passing Through @ 10/05/2012 at 10:49 am

# 70 carry @ 10/05/2012 at 10:46 am
I think I speak for everyone here when I say…”HUH?!” I have no idea WTF you just said and don’t really care enough to expend the energy to figure it out either. Happy Friday though…

Passing Through @ 10/05/2012 at 10:55 am

Still ROTFLMAO at Porgie’s Argo RC. First he stole the whispering move…now it’s hand-on-butt time. Serioiusly, Porgie…you need to get over your fear of women near your own age group and women who’ve slept with half of your friends and give Ticky a call. You two could stalk Brad ain tandem and save yourselves some money on 2 different stalkings…

@Passing Through:
ok I repeat and take it as a useful critisim just because when I read it, it is hard so cause I didn’t explained good…
I said that It is nice PR for him you guys are giving him credits and promoting it for him ( for a while now) So is going along to prove that and make a point ( JP fans are good at that giving highlight to others directly or indirectly I am just fine as long as it is not manistion maninly) Also he want to prove a point that he and the lease girl is not expired yet , he may want to keep her around until it said and done incase the movie has award season case so he can keep the side kick by his side for needed apearances as producer. It is so much Better than hire a brand new one because it gonna be very obvious on his part than usual.

Also I know you hate geroge I don’t hate George I am ok with him off course he play the media as everyone else. As long as he is COOL with brad he got ok with me and COOL with Angie too. But since they are on the topic I don’t like the wresling her for some reason… I think she is a kind of bittch with fake smile. I could be wrong about her but I don’t like people like her.

I read it in the other blog that Brad got paid like 7 m for promotion of perfume Channel. I said he worth it. i wish I am that rich I would buy one though i would have bought it regardless If I were rich just now I would have a reason.lol

@carry: Hi carry, I know you did not address your comment to me, and PT can speak for herself, but when did she say she hated GC?

@Rose: oh i am a long timer and pt said that long time ago about not standing Geroge.

Ssshhii_baby @ 10/05/2012 at 11:22 am

waving hi to all the Jolie-Pitt fans from around the world. oh my is it cold!!! chiming in on porgie and his wrestling ho…does it seem like she will last longer than the other ones? he didn’t seem to bother with break up rumors with the other paid escort. it’s obvious he brought her to the premiere to prove that they’re still together. she just loves the attention of being “George Clooney” gf..they are trying too hard to be “the power couple”. sorry! she was a nobody before porgie..and she’ll be just porgie’s hoes after. wait till KTS premiere. that’s when you will see the REAL Hollywood’s Royal Couple..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 723 » Show All