Brad Pitt: New 'Killing Them Softly' Posters!

Brad Pitt: New 'Killing Them Softly' Posters!

Brad Pitt‘s new movie Killing Them Softly will be hitting theaters next month and six new posters were just released to help promote the release!

The 48-year-old actor is featured alongside his castmates Ray Liotta, James Gandolfini, and Richard Jenkins on the posters, which debuted on Fandango, Huffington Post, and Moviefone.

WATCH: Brad Pitt in Killing Them Softly Trailer

Last month, Brad attended a special screening of the movie in London.

Killing Them Softly, which was directed by Andrew Dominik, follows Jackie Cogan (Pitt), a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game.

Catch the film when it hits theaters on November 30 and make sure to check out the poster for the movie released earlier this summer!

brad pitt new killing them softly posters 01
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 02
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 03
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 04
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 05
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 06

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 723 » Show All

@Passing Through:

I have to say PT.. I think the move was to kill 2 birds with one stone. Yes to do a bit of self promotion. Argo is getting great reviews..not sure about Ben as an Actor but director. And he likes being associated as a Producer regardless of the limited involvement. And when you look at the trailer .. George’s name is HUGE and right up where it can be seen. And yes to say he and Stacy are still together. I think maybe he may be becoming sensitive to the media and press saying how he uses women. The he is a player.. Fine when he was in his 30s and 40s.. now he is 50 something and it looks more Hugh Hefner then Cary Grant

Ssshhii_baby @ 10/05/2012 at 11:30 am

@Rose: hi rose…carry is a long timer. only carry wasn’t carry back then…the trolls usually die with their old names because they are embarrassed. kinda like how they are always ashamed to admit being the sad spook’s minions.

@carry: Hate is a very strong intense word, it’s different from not liking someone, ie you hate the man who killed your friend, you dislike the woman because she is a liar.

KTS tweets @ 10/05/2012 at 11:37 am

Kermode & Mayo ‏@wittertainment

Mark’s top 5 in UK cinemas: 1. Killing Them Softly 2. Holy Motors 3. Liberal Arts 4. Looper 5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Producer S)

KTS tweets @ 10/05/2012 at 11:38 am

Theo Delaney ‏@theodelaney

‘Killing Them Softly’ is state-of-the-art designer violence hung around a workaday action thriller plot. Like ‘Drive’ only better.

@Ssshhii_baby: Hi Shi, how are you? One thing I know, carry is always very protective of SS. I’m wondering when is she going to come out and admit she is a Jen hen. Btw, where is SS engagement ring? I just love to rub that in so the trolls can go cray cray on me. :-),

Poetic license is one thing…….but I have zero respect for what Buttfleck did with history where great bravery was shown.

If Ken Taylor had been American it would have been considered sacrilege and Butttski wouldn’t have ‘dared’ rewrite his role in order to make himself a starring role ……..we don’t like him diluting our heros either. Buttf*cuk has never put his life at risk for another American let alone, as Ken Taylor, did, another country’s citizens.

Some things you just don’t muck with. And he had the nerve to use Ken as an historical resource………it wasn’t Ken who objected to being downplayed, it was his ‘friends’ who were infuriated ergo a postscript was added at the end of the movie giving credit where it belonged. Buttf*ck should not have had to be pressured to do that.

Brad Pitt would never have bypassed a true hero to rewrite history so he could carve out a hot role for himself……….it just would not have happened. Buttf*ck has no class. I wouldn’t see this movie if they held the premier in my home theatre.

@Rose: I was just saying it I just don’t like people who give me that kind of impression that was all.She is one for some reason and everytime.

Oh Affleck, how big of you. Correcting your lie so that it reflects actual history. What a putz.

@In English:

This is a wonderful piece on Chanel’s history, thank you. From the little bit of Brad in it, oh my goodness that look. He’s so gorgeous.

LMAO at Dawne’s home theater! Do you live at the back of a Cinemark? Bwahahah!!

Review: Killing Them Softly
4 stars

What may seem like just another generic crime thriller on the surface is elevated to a level of its own thanks to impressive technical filmmaking, a smart script and brilliant performances. Unashamedly throwing its audience into the deep end of things with dense conversations that go on longer than your average film of its type, this is an uncompromising and handsomely made modern day crime tale that puts a fresh spin on a familiar set-up. Dominik has now solidified himself as a true talent of modern day filmmaking, able to bring something exciting to whatever material he chooses. One of the year’s best films.

@rose oh pls don’t even star I am protective of manny?? ok not in this solar system. The problem is that you just got to talk about her for obvious reasons and promote her

@In English: Yeah I like the history of it Brad pitt with the little glimps at the end of it. Cute. Sexy brad.
Where are they? eh I miss our lovely coulple. I have many things to do I should be going.I am in love with my computer again not good.

Ssshhii_baby @ 10/05/2012 at 12:36 pm

@Rose: hey rose! i’m good, thank you. how are you? hope you’re staying warm wherever you’re at..i guess carry got tired of being on the loser side, and crossed over. can you blame her? one of the minions brought a link from Marie Claire, on the SS thread. titled,” why we are all obsessed with jennay”..bwahaha..speak for yourself, plz!! whoever got paid by huvane, to write that vomit worthy piece, was really far up her hairness’s behind. it even described the “imaginary cubic zirconia”, as an 8 carat emerald cut! it’s so beautiful! she is hiding it until KTS premiere, of course! the funny thing about the article, was that it tried really hard to make it seemed like it was the public, who made her into the victim! not because it was her own doing, when she opened a can of worms with the VF interview..yes, there was a passive aggressive undertone to the story, as well..it wouldn’t be a story, if there wasn’t a connection to the JP..the article tried really hard to make her look good..too bad! only thing it did, was confirmed she is not over it! made her fans look like a bunch of loser. who lives vicariously through her. “she is their friend, and they want to see their “friend” find true love..*pukes* she wouldn’t even sign autographs for them..but, she is their “friend”..delusional, much? hhehehhe

Ssshhii_baby @ 10/05/2012 at 12:42 pm

alrighty.. folks!! have a happy friday!! gotta go:)

@dawne:
AffYUCK sux. He is trying soooooo hard to pull a cloon, and set up his Oscar bait piece of fiction that gives him all the glory. Even the Canadians squawking won’t dampen his rabid ambition to be in that audience come Oscar night…I can only hope the drumbeat of fake and fraud from the Canadians beats louder and shames the Academy from nomming him for anything. By the time the awards roll around this lamestrosity will be phhhhhft, I’m hoping. I hope none if these wannabes like Maniston, Fishyth in her superman capes, or affleck the biter, are ruining brad’s night come Oscar.
Thanks for the link dawn…btw, check out this letters from comments, despite affyuck’s little postscript, the Canucks are STILL pisssssed, and so they should be:
propaganda
The problem is, many will watch this BS and believe it was how it really went down! Affleck had to distort the truth because US audiences wouldn’t watch a movie with a Canadian hero! Canadians= boycott this film!
kent Sep 19, 2012 8:45 PM
typical
Typical Americanism run rampant. Do we Canadians not realize that it is their world? They make the rules and thus get to explain the world according to their own terms. Irregardless of the truth. How else can American history classes be taught if they weren’t being told that they have done everything since the creation of time.
j Sep 19, 2012 2:24 PM
Ask the British
Ask the British how they felt after the American movie U571 was released show the Americans not the British responsible for obtaining the Inigma machine rom the Nazi’s.
Jack Sep 19, 2012 12:47 PM
agree with Dave
How is the wrong righted? The movie is still inaccurate. American’s practice revisionist history to present themselves in a favourable light. The USA is becoming less aware due as they are beginning to believe their own propaganda. Ben should have did some reseach and perhaps spoke to Ken Taylor. The movie is fiction and Cdns will view it as such, but I suspect American’s will view it as non-fiction.
KC Sep 19, 2012 12:05 PM

should have to give Kudos
He should not get kudos if he actually examined history beyond what happened in the States. He would have known Canadians were involved to get these people out. This is typical of American film making. They feel that no American would support having the hero being anyone but American. They have done this before and will continue to do this again, facts be darned.
Dave Sep 19, 2012 7:48 AM
Kudos to Affleck
It’s always nice to hear of somebody righting a wrong.
bj Sep 19, 2012 7:35 AM

Watch out Ticky you have competition! Stacy Keibler fake orange tan is getting close to Aniston’s. LOL. At least she has a great body & is not sporting the middle-age spread!

By the way, where is the hairline police. Porgie’s hair is really thinning out & receding.

Passing Through @ 10/05/2012 at 1:35 pm

# 73 Rose @ 10/05/2012 at 11:19 am
Rose -
I still have no idea what that “Carry” person was trying to say, but my loathing for Porgie is legendary around here. If not for Ticky he’d be #1 on my Biggest Losers And I’m Not Talk About A Weight Loss Reality Show List. My dislike of Porgie predates my dislike of Ticky by a few years (only because I saw him before I saw her!) so that just goes to tell you how much I hate The Tickster. I’m just not a fan of frauds, users, try-hards, wannabes and talentless hacks. Call me silly. It’s really bad when someone ticks every one of those boxes – which Porgie and Ticky both do. Tiny Tom does, too, but at he ain’t never had to ride Brads coattails so I while find his fraudery irritating it’s nothing compared to Ticky & Porgie.

Passing Through @ 10/05/2012 at 1:40 pm

# 76 busted @ 10/05/2012 at 11:30 am
I haven’t seen any of the promotional stuff for Argo so I didn’t know Porgie’s name was on prominent display. That’s pretty freaking ironic since nobody goes to see HIS movies. I still think his appearance at the premiere was more for personal promotion than the movie’s sake. Whatever. I know one thing though – he and Wrestling Ho need to lay off the spray-on tan. That shade of orange aint’ a good color for anyone. Just ask Ticky and Hohan.

Love song dedication for Brad and Angelina
and all of the love birds out there:

Stephanie Mills -” I Just Wanna Say”
at http://www.youtube.com

Cliniqua;

******* also forgets about the number of Canucks in HW…..the buzz will be there as well. You see, inferior souls always reveal themselves as they desperately claw their way to the spotlight. No panache whatsoever….just another g.d. narcissist who is desperate to chase the real game changers like Brad and Angie as actors, directors and producers…..the real A listers. I’d like to hear from the Americans who were actually the people saved from sure death. Be interesting to hear what they have to say.

@Passing Through: I could not figure out what carry was trying to say. I read one comment twice and gave up. However, she wrote on another comment, PT, “oh I am a long timer and PT said that long ago not standing George”. In another comment she you said I “hate” George. I tried to explain “not standing” someone is different from “hate” someone. After that I gave up and left her alone. You know I have my own stalker to worry about, NOT. Btw, SS has been very quiet lately. I’m thinking another nose or chin job is under way, Or, she is looking for that engagement ring that no one has ever seen. Im smelling a rat,something with those two lovebirds is not right, jmo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 723 » Show All