Brad Pitt: New 'Killing Them Softly' Posters!

Brad Pitt: New 'Killing Them Softly' Posters!

Brad Pitt‘s new movie Killing Them Softly will be hitting theaters next month and six new posters were just released to help promote the release!

The 48-year-old actor is featured alongside his castmates Ray Liotta, James Gandolfini, and Richard Jenkins on the posters, which debuted on Fandango, Huffington Post, and Moviefone.

WATCH: Brad Pitt in Killing Them Softly Trailer

Last month, Brad attended a special screening of the movie in London.

Killing Them Softly, which was directed by Andrew Dominik, follows Jackie Cogan (Pitt), a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that went down during a mob-protected poker game.

Catch the film when it hits theaters on November 30 and make sure to check out the poster for the movie released earlier this summer!

brad pitt new killing them softly posters 01
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 02
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 03
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 04
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 05
brad pitt new killing them softly posters 06

Photos: The Weinstein Company
Posted to: Brad Pitt, James Gandolfini, Killing Them Softly, Ray Liotta, Richard Jenkins

Getty

561 Responses to “Brad Pitt: New 'Killing Them Softly' Posters!”

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 923 » Show All

1. 126
    carry Says:

BTW soon manny will come out with her PR parade and you all will be promoting her as usual and as always. UNtil then may be I should just be gones… if someone stole this computer because I keep checking it like every 1hr or 2 lolo

2. 127
    first and last post Says:

Bringing over my post from previous thread and adding.
    To Carrie,
    I do not care if you are a JA fan or not or if you are poster “Bet”…you are being thumbed down because A. your logic and thinking is erratic and very flawed and B. your English writing skill is worse. Moreover 1. name changers are discredited undesirables and you’ve been changing your names even in the last thread 2. you are hostile, vulgar , reactive and acrimonious. 3. your poor English writing skills is literally giving everyone a massive headache. You have a right to post here but remember you are primarily writing to an English audience who do not appreciate what you have to say, how you say it and what they think are suspicious intentions, consequently as I’ve said in another post to you re: lylian two threads back, you will be thumbed down at the sight of your name, any form of your current name or any whiff of your writing style and content direction, which is every readers right to do. As a reminder to you…no one has to read your post to thumb you down into “Hidden due to a low comment rating” oblivion. It is your choice to post on these threads knowing pro JP readers are not receptive to you…so do not complain, do not put blame on the readers here. The wise choice for a savvy self-respectable person would be to find a blog site where you will fit in so you can be apart of a community more compatible with you. From my post below to you, it is obvious there are serious linguistic challenges for you to overcome.

from previous thread …
    3133 first and last post @ 10/04/2012 at 5:38 pm +4
    OT bear with me everyone…please skip if not interested.
    re: 2880 carry @ 10/02/2012 at 7:49 pm
    @first and last post um I didn’t say maniston will take over JP…Costing JP . It did cost them a lot. .And discussing her keep her check on that place which is ever COSTING to JP”
    +++++++
    Serious semantic gap and syntactic ambiguity here on your part…as well as you are incorrect in your presumptuous theory.

I never stated you said “maniston will take over JP” …read my post carefully.
    I stated in my post you would have a tirade “about the “almighty power” of JA bringing down the JP’s”…not “will take over the JP. To make it simpler for you to grasp non liberties in English colloquialism…”bringing down” = “hurting, decreasing, diminishing, affecting in a negative way, taking away, lessening.” aka “costing JP” “deducting” “hurting”
    To review your text and use of your terminology:
    2844carry @ 10/02/2012 at 2:43 pm -25
    Manitston name when attach hurts Jp.
    2667 carry @ 10/01/2012 at 12:23 am
    “you are deducting to JP carreir and apeal.”
    2664 carry @ 10/01/2012 at 12:14 am
    “why you discuss her don’t you that is hurting JP carrier and apeal?”
    Consequently I stand by my post and am compelled to further point out that you really need to try to have a better grasp of the English language. To help you, have a dictionary and Strunk and White’s “The Element of Style” which covers the principal requirements of plain English fundamental writing at your immediate disposal and/or even better use spell check before you post on a predominantly English blog. I’d go into why your theory is incorrect and has yet to be proven since 2005 but it would only complicate the immediate issue and not worth the brain freeze while reading your reply. The only fact you need to embrace right now is the JP’s as a couple and individually are doing better than ever despite JA’s snide comments in her interviews to sabotage their endeavors so please stop with the repetitive twattle…no one is listening…give it up.

3. 128
    carry Says:

@first and last post may be you should stop responding me ok.
    First I didn’t change my name for the last 2 months and posted your acussation is baseless. my english is fine you don’t understand it when I say stop maniston and said somethings about JP that i think they should change. second my posting are not erractic they are different than the machine. YOu come here once in a while and now you want to join the carade just because… annoying and not bright.

4. 129
    Rose Says:

@Passing Through: I still remember how she disrespected Danny’s x wife by wearing that T shirt, hello Vera, what a B…h.

5. 130
    first and last post Says:

OT to Carrie ROTFLOL …from previous thread.
    caught a glimpse of these posts as I entered this one.
    re: 3131The Real Deal @ 10/04/2012 at 6:45 pm
    first and last post @ 10/04/2012 at 4:35 pm
    “Actually the second most highest draw is Gerard Butler.”
    >>>>>>>>
    thanks Real Deal…my significant error. I backtracked to GB’s list and OMG, I had no idea the man had such a following…he is averaging 1074.14 posts over his last seven threads. That definitely passes JA’s. Good for him. I did not go into any of the threads but was bdj posting the most often on his threads LOL…I know he is her “boo.” His photo should be right under BP’s and above Suri’s LOL.

++++++++++++++

re: 3135 Loser SS @ 10/04/2012 at 7:43 pm
    “Vanessa Hudgens also gets more comments than SS.”Loser SS,
    >>>>>>>>
    Over the past seven most recent threads, VH is averaging 140.71 posts, JA over the past seven recent threads is averaging 164.28 posts so VH doesn’t get quite as many posts per thread but very capable on her own merits will soon surpass JA. Thanks for pointing out her growing popularity…now that she is in the big time and not in the Jr section, that is impressive.
    I like both GB and VH and they are both so much more pleasing to the eyes.
    Clearly JA’s supporters have lost interest…soon it will be “Aniston Who????” “Who was Brad Pitt married to long ago??? Whatever happened to her?” nah…no one will care what happens to her.
    Just a thought but it would be interesting if JP supporters totally stopped posting on JA threads, how many posts she would actually tally by her own fan base. I will not be tracking that data…I have no interest. Curiosity on BW vs JA stats to gc’s question albeit an interesting one was unpleasant to pull up…her face kept flashing in front of me and my computer is too slow to change the page…for me it was all about Betty White who obviously is a phenomena in her own right.

Thanks TRD and Loser SS, I learned something new because of you two.

6. 131
    carry Says:

First and last post y ou are a real bittch I bet you didn’t grad highschool you think mind meauser with english don’t ya? I am going for my MA do you know that.
    Go Do what I said number @#126 and see how that will help them. May be the upper managment thinks they are nothing without Maniston. May be they are. If they weren’t their wouldn’t be money people posting here about her.Done with you

7. 132
    dawne Says:

@also:

One winter evening on the way home from work I dashed into the bank parking lot without noticing I was in a handicapped spot cuz the snow covered the logo….I was literally at the ATM for a minute and came out to a FOUR HUNDRED DOLLAR TICKET on my windshield. You just don’t mess with Handicapped parking in this country.

8. 133
    dawne Says:

At least Carry the troll is much more anemic than the dogmatic bishes like Tampax and Megashit. She’s dumb and peristent but not as acutely psychotic as the aforementioned hags.

9. 134
    Joe Says:

How ANY of you can make fun of carry is laughable! Remember loons, you have to take an idiot test to be a JP fan. I suggest all of you take a good long look in the mirror… At least she has a point, unlike any of you.

10. 135
    Aniston Says:

You guys are fools if you think Jared only keeps track of Aniston comments on her threads. I’m sure he has software that picks up on celebrity topics on all threads. I know you don’t want to admit or accept it, but you people are supporting Jennifer Aniston and her boyfriend. Haters are the only reason she is still relevant, she has very few fans. If only you could shut up about her she would disappear.

11. 136
    This Says:

Ignore the trolls, they will whither and die. Ignore Aniston, same thing. Result = Respect restored to Brad and Angelina.

12. 137
    mrst Says:

Love the posters but it’s only making me more anxious to watch the film. I can wait…-)

13. 138
    tweet Says:

We never found out if the Ethiopia tweets were true, so who knows if this is- this tweeter seems to go school in KS, so MO being “home” kind of tracks- As always, we’ll know when we know!
    Gretchen @gretchenbechtel Brad and Angelina decided to come into town, they obviously knew I was home for fall break. #whereyouat

14. 139
    JPs Treat Says:

It’s the Sun, so take with a grain of salt:
    ———-
    In the past couple of months they’ve spent £3,000 on a curry, bolstered their wine selection and polished off pub roasts. And now they’ve gone mad at their local takeaway – treating their neighbours to a fish supper. They’ve just moved out of their rented home in Surrey but wanted to thank the locals before they headed back to the US. Brad popped down to Pitch & Chip in Virginia Water, Surrey, with two bodyguards, who placed the order for him. A source said: “Brad and Angelina wanted to say thank you to their neighbours. Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4575135/Brad-Pitt-and-Ange lina-Jolie-say-bye-to-their-neighbours-with-a-fish-chip-supper.html#ixzz28TdqbRrX

15. 140
    neer Says:

Passing Through @ 10/05/2012 at 4:59 pm
    Did you guys see this TMZ story about Giovani Ribisi buying a house next to Brad and Angie in Los Feliz? He’s a Scientolocrazy but he’s worked with Angie twice (GISS & Sky Captain) and I could have sworn he was in a movie with Brad but I don’t see it on his IMDB profile. He had a recurring role on Friends, too, so the hens will probably claim he’s Team Ticky…
    ===============================================
    I think GIOVANI RIBISI has a similarity with AJ in a sense that they are both deep & they are their own persons. Yes, he worked with AJ in 2 movies (Gone In 60 Seconds & Sky Captain). He respects & admires AJ. In fact, he said about her:
    “The media promotes Angelina as an eccentric, like everything she’s into is so taboo and scary, but she is a hyper intelligent actress and totally honest woman who doesn’t happen to agree with middle-class status quo crap.”
    He may have appeared in Friends BUT never heard he said something about “someone” there.

16. 141

24. 149
    Passing Poo Says:

Poop Bisque

25. 150
    JP Fan Says:

@tweet:
    its Columbus day weekend so I wouldn’t be surprised if they dropped by MO this weekend, then again I think Doug said one time that there are always rumors that Brad and Angelina are in town so we shall see

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 923 » Show All