Christina Aguilera: 'Lotus' Cover Art Revealed!

Christina Aguilera: 'Lotus' Cover Art Revealed!

Check out the album cover art for Christina Aguilera‘s upcoming album Lotus!

“#LOTUS album cover. Here it is! Album out Nov 13. XoXtina” the 31-year-old singer tweeted, along with a pic of the artwork.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

In case you missed it, check out the video premiere of Christina‘s first single off of Lotus, “Your Body”. You can grab a copy of “Your Body” on iTunes if you haven’t already!

Lotus hits stores on November 13.

Bigger cover artwork inside…

christina aguilera lotus album cover 01

• Tiger Woods' girlfriend Lindsay Vonn is close friends to his ex wife Elin Nordegren - US Weekly
  • Chris Brown's bodyguard is found guilty of assault- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks is attached to a Cold War thriller- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Watch Amy Purdy dance with her partner Derek Hough on Dancing with the Stars- Just Jared Jr
  • Netflix is rising its prices for new customers- Entertainment Weekly
  • Who is Richard Gere dating?- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Mad Men- Lainey Gossip
  • Laura Vandervoort keeps it sexy on the cover of Clique magazine - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Those boobs are divorced in the picture..and her bellybutton is too high,but the photo is beautiful,too much photoshop though.

Love it !! Go XTINA

I really like/hate it.

I can’t wait to buyt it tho.

DO YOUR PROMO, XTINA.

I kinda like it …

the_boyfriend @ 10/05/2012 at 3:10 pm

oh lawd have mercy!
big fat flop, like the single which dropped to #64 on the hot 100 this wk.

Loooooove it <3

Dubya Bush @ 10/05/2012 at 3:11 pm

I’m a fan and I hate this. It’s just terrible. LOL

I realize that this is not a nice thing to say, but:

She really, really needs to lose at least 30 pounds and done that body up.

When you have the Secretary of State ogling your ginormous boobs, then you are just too freakin’ heavy.

Err – meant TONE that body up, not done that body up. Sorry

what is this hot fat mess? Seriously it looks so cheap and tacky. She really is a desperate wannabe

I love the concept

WOW baby! I loved it. I Loved the concept, specially inspired in hindu culture where Lakshimi is represented at this cover. Looved! Godtina is HERE!

Are people serious on here? If you think she’s “fat” you need your eyes tested. No wonder young girls and women have eating disorders when idiots like you say have curves is “fat”. I’d love to see what you haters looked and spoke like without hiding behind a computer and keyboard.

The fact that she’s fat or not doesn’t even matter. This album cover is terrible. You fans can spin it how you want, but it looks very amateur.

I Love the fact the cover is “Light”
is good to look..but in my fan oppinion..if
i was suppose to made something about Lotus
would it be more like Organic..more nature..more
Bjork..this is more about photoshop..BUT i’m fan
of Xtina..and she’s gorgeous..so for me is like
half like half not! Not her best cover art..
something really call my attention..she’s showing so
much skin for these covers..but she cover her body in real
life..show us your belly Queen! you have a great Belly! :D
LOV U!

don’t really like the cover (it looks like a perfume ad) but the new song is awesome!

Dubya Bush @ 10/05/2012 at 3:26 pm

Reminds me of the Born This Way cover. Not AS bad but still bad

Marlonlp7 @ 10/05/2012 at 3:28 pm

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, she’s HUGE – but not Jessica Simpson huge. Get back to that “Genie in a Bottle” weight and then you’ll be cool again.

That said, it is SOOO uncool for them to photoshop the hell out of that cover like that.

The person on that cover is not even CLOSE to being the same as the person in real life.

Girlfriend please @ 10/05/2012 at 3:38 pm

Floptina
Fatina
Screamtina
Expiredtina
Clowntina

RIP Christina Aguilera’s career: 1999-2010

LOTUSTINA stays epic @ 10/05/2012 at 3:39 pm

LOL at all the IDIOTS complaining about bellybuttons are boobs!!!!!!!

YOU ARE ALL SUCH GIGANTIC FOKING EMPTY-HEADED IMBECILES!!!!!!! I cannot deal with such stupidity!!!!!!

Can people really be stupid enough to complain about such irrelevant and useless things??????????????????

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You foking psychos!!!

But hey, go ahead!!! Christina clearly doesn’t give a flying fok!!!!!!!

Love her or hate her!!!!!!!!!

Look at Christina!!! She shines like the Lotus flower 24/7, while you dumbaasses cry and have nervous breakdowns for nothing!!!

Christina’s album cover is beautiful!!

: )

Can’t wait to buy this at HMV!!!!!!!

Xtina thrives you can stay mad @ 10/05/2012 at 3:42 pm

The haters are feeling so much anxiety over Christina’s epic fearlessness.

Christina is a flawless b*tch that cannot be brought down and the haters can’t stand that!

Stay mad, you ugly stupid haters.

Christina stays Lotus!!! She THRIVES!!!

Xtina is a lotus @ 10/05/2012 at 3:43 pm

No person in their right mind will complain about a belly-button…..

Please get the fok out, haters. Just get the fok out with your nonsense…….

Shaking my head…..

I will buy Lotus @ 10/05/2012 at 3:46 pm

The more Christina tells people to love their bodies and any body NO MATTER WHAT, the more people want to whine and criticize and nitpick.

What. the. faak?!?