Christina Aguilera: 'Lotus' Cover Art Revealed!

Christina Aguilera: 'Lotus' Cover Art Revealed!

Check out the album cover art for Christina Aguilera‘s upcoming album Lotus!

“#LOTUS album cover. Here it is! Album out Nov 13. XoXtina” the 31-year-old singer tweeted, along with a pic of the artwork.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

In case you missed it, check out the video premiere of Christina‘s first single off of Lotus, “Your Body”. You can grab a copy of “Your Body” on iTunes if you haven’t already!

Lotus hits stores on November 13.

Bigger cover artwork inside…

christina aguilera lotus album cover 01

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All
Legendtina Aguilegend @ 10/05/2012 at 3:49 pm

Christina Aguilera is a Legend.

Lotus will be an amazing album. The haters secretly know this and are mad and envious about it. They feel bad for their favs.

Lotus has a marvelous album cover!!!

Christina Aguilera shines!!
You can stay mad at Xtina’s boobs and belly-button and hair and head and whatever the f**ck else. Christina doesn’t care!

Love, peace and Lotus to all!!

Xtina Amazinglera @ 10/05/2012 at 3:52 pm

@Jenna:

Christina is not a wannabe, she’s a freaking VETERAN and a LEGEND, you ignorant fokk.

STFU and stay jealous.

Voicelera since 1993's MMC @ 10/05/2012 at 4:15 pm

Christina loves herself.

Oops.

Sue her!!!!!! Take her to court!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO I am rolling my eyes at the haters!!!!

Christina is the best singer on the planet right now. Who’s mad????

LMAO.

@LOTUSTINA stays epic:

Well when you’ve lost your mojo and are losing the popularity contest – what do you do? You strip! Just like Madonna, Minja, Gaga and the rest. Everyone jocking to be number one on twitter, FB, in the blogs. Everyone jocking to be talked about. How about just producing some da-mn fine music instead! Oh wait. You also need talent to do that.

Mariah Legend Carey @ 10/05/2012 at 4:28 pm

Christina Aguilera doing the talk show round-up to promote “The Voice” and her latest flop single “Flop Your Body”

iTunes:
#50 United States

Billboard:
#64

I love the cover. She is undergoing a rebirth as the Lotus flower that thrives and survives in the harshest conditions. Her artistic approach for this cove has me excited for this era!!!

Christina Aguilera wins @ 10/05/2012 at 4:38 pm

@tsquared:

Christina will produce amazing music as usual. Her discography is flawless, INCLUDING HER EPIC VOCALS.

Christina is the best female singer on the planet right now. You can’t get any more talented than that.

Christina was born to release music albums.

WOW I absolutely love it! Lotus, the unbreakable flower. what an amazing Cover and album title. she gives me everything!!!

@the_boyfriend: have you watched moves like jagger’s chart run? it dropped harder and became a HUGE SMASH hit eventually. you will see, gurl bye!

Thanks Jared on this post on my girl Christina Aguilera!! It’s an interesting cover album for Lotus!! I can’t wait to get her album come Nov!! I hear it’s going to be mix of everything!! It’s awesome since she can sing and do any genera she wants with her voice!! Glad I stand for someone with so much talent that only few know how to really appreciate!!She is like art!!

Xtina always has last laugh @ 10/05/2012 at 4:48 pm

Christina says :

I am a Lotus flower. Strong, unbreakable, I thrive in harsh conditions. I love my own body at any size, I am comfortable with my self. I am healthy and happy and so is my son.

Fans (strange fans) and haters say :

Christina’s neck is too short! Christina’s belly-button is too round! Christina’s hair is too white! Christina’s arms are too high! Christina’s left toe is too far! Christina’s right eyelash is too long! Christina nail on her thumb is too short! Christina is too this and that and this and there and here and over teherere!!! Fok Xtina, the flop this and flop that and why this and why that???? Why my friend Greg didn’t buy her album! It’s Chriustona’s fault!!! Why Christina didn’t eat spinach for breakfast, tomorrow???!!!

Christina responds :

You can ALL stay mad. I remain an amazing talented person and human being. I am a Lotus flower. My music stays legendary and flawless whether you choose to buy it or not.

The end.

BEYOURSELF @ 10/05/2012 at 4:49 pm

Cheap # like Her

Xtina always has last laugh @ 10/05/2012 at 4:51 pm

And THAT is why Christina is the best role model, without her even trying or wanting to be one.

Christina sets a great example just by being her confident self.

CAN’T WAIT!!!

Xtina always has last laugh @ 10/05/2012 at 5:00 pm

The haters are mad and trying to find creative and logical insults to attack Christina, in a failed attempt to hide their jealousy.

Christina does what she wants and doesn’t want or need anyone’s approval.

She is smart, talented and confident and the haters are jealous.

Point blank, bottom line.

It’s so beautiful.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 10/05/2012 at 5:12 pm

Fake booobs do nothing for me.

Gorgeous!

She looks like Mother Nature. There’s something very feminine yet divine in this photo. This is art!

She loves her figure and haters of course hate it.
well.. do your job haters… just keep staying pressed!

Xtina Legendera @ 10/05/2012 at 6:11 pm

This album cover stands out.

I can sense that Christina’s goals with this album was to look ethereal, to look epic and to troll everyone.

This is a memorable, already ICONIC album cover. Whether you like the cover or don’t.

This era is all about being free and grandiose!!!

Lotuses thrives in harshness @ 10/05/2012 at 6:19 pm

Christina looks like she is saying “What?? Come at me, bro! You mad? You pressed and oppressed??? Come at me, now what? Watchu want!!! WATCHU WANT!!!! You mad, eh??? I know. You mad???? Hahahahaha You stressed? I win, you can’t sing. You pissed?? Hmm???? Come at me. I’ll punch and kick your body. Who’s mad??? I’m the best.”

Amazing album cover.

xtina is awesome! love her and this cover. godess

xtina is awesome! love her and this cover. godess

I Loved It ! It’s Kinda’ Like The Stripped Album Cover!Dat Means She’s back ;)

lovely photo. she looks beautiful here.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All