Alexander Skarsgard: RomaFictionFest Closing Ceremony!

Alexander Skarsgard: RomaFictionFest Closing Ceremony!

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the 2012 RomaFictionFest closing ceremony held at Auditorium Parco Della Musica on Friday (October 5) in Rome, Italy.

Earlier in the week, the 36-year-old actor attended the fifth season premiere of True Blood at RomaFictionFest with his co-star Kristin Bauer.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Alexander recently spoke to The Wall Street Journal about the difference between shooting True Blood and making a short film for Calvin Klein.

“This [Calvin Klein short film] was different on one level because there’s no dialogue. That was a cool challenge of telling a story with no words. But that’s what I love about this job. One day you are covered in blood shooting True Blood and the next day you are doing this. I just wrapped this film in Vancouver called Hidden about a family in a bomb shelter. So from this to like dirty bomb shelter with rats and smoke and soot and fire, that’s what so great about this job,” Alexander shared.

alexander skarsgard romafictinfest closing ceremony 01
alexander skarsgard romafictinfest closing ceremony 02
alexander skarsgard romafictinfest closing ceremony 03
alexander skarsgard romafictinfest closing ceremony 04
alexander skarsgard romafictinfest closing ceremony 05
alexander skarsgard romafictinfest closing ceremony 06
alexander skarsgard romafictinfest closing ceremony 07
alexander skarsgard romafictinfest closing ceremony 08

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All

I hope he gets to spend a bit of time at home in Sweden now.

He looked really really good. All that Italian food is doing wonders.

Oh, he looks incredible handsome :) It looks like Rome is very good place for him …

So, so handsome.

Wow he looks really good, sexy

Someone posted this on his JJ post

Italia Roma ‏@Roma
Oh my!!!!!! my heart…… Alexander skarsgaard just walked by holding hands with a blondi beauty I’M STILL ALIVE #rome

What ??????? Anyone know about this any pictures of him and the supposed beauty walking around Rome have I missed something ??

@Naharla: Why did you change that? In the other post is says “dark hair beauty” and that’s not even anywhere on twitter looks made up. In any case Valentina was showing him around.

Why change it @ 10/06/2012 at 2:07 pm

@Naharla:

It says dark hair beauty on the other post ? Why change it EPIC FAIL TROLL and he came with a pal a Swedish SSD( I think ) and dark hair is valentine curvi No hand holding .

But yeah he looks nice and relaxed.

This was the original tweet by 3 women and they never said anything about any woman blonde or dark hair and that twitter is not real either. Roll eyes.

Sara Rosso ‏@rosso
Oh my god. Be still my heart. Alexander skarsgaard just walked by. #rome
Erica Firpo ‏@Moscerina
Ahhhh Alexander Skarsgard just walked by! Awesome eye @caribragazza @rosso still breathing?

Oh ****! Just saw Alexander Skarksgard just walk by. @rosso is dying. #hollywoodinrome

Geesh people stop making stuff up. If he is with someone it will be known.

Dam trolls @ 10/06/2012 at 2:26 pm

STOP making tweet and faux stuff up, stop changing the hair colour of the women and Alex doesn’t have a g/friend go away I am sick of trolls you are not Alex fans leave him alone let him find his own g/friend just enjoy the Italy pics and sightings .

get a sodding life

put a sock in it, trolls! @ 10/06/2012 at 2:38 pm

Stupid trolls. Can’t there be a post about Alex without all this dumb made up stuff about his love life?!

Beautiful man. He’s been looking so happy and relaxed lately. I love it.

Ooh dude is looking banging. I seriously need to go to Sweden

Alex looks so relaxed , and looks like so happy . What a handsome man he is ? Glad to see him enjoying himself …He has work so hard . He needed a break . ..

Looks like Starvesgard 2012 is over and our sexy swede can eat again!!!! Enjoy all that yummy, yummy italian food and wine!!!

I hope he gets to go home and see his baby brother!!

LOL some people never cease to amaze me with this love life crap. Making fake twitter postings is sad and pathetic. Having said that, Alex looks handsome as ever!

@put a sock in it, trolls!: No, apparently the relationship troll(s) have to have him hooked up with someone.

@Jen, I hope that since he’s in Italy he’s making up for not having pasta or wine while filming Hidden:

“Plus, I had to lose a lot of weight for it. I was on this diet for two months of water and kale salads basically. I was allowed a little bit of protein but no beer, no wine, no pasta. I like beer, wine, and rich foods. So, it was an intense experience but I had a really good time. It’s a great script. I just wrapped that.”"

He looks like he’s gotten some deserved rest. Good for him. Alex works hard!

AS looks so amazing, I always say the same thing, he truly is the most gorgeous and one of the most talented actors around right now, that is just my opinion, before the trolls attack.
Also why don’t they stay off his posts instead of coming on here and making up the stupidest, most ridiculous same old stories over and over. It is just so unnecessar and such a waste, because they have to know by now they will be proven wrong over and over.
Leave him alone and let his fans appreciate him like he should be appreciated.

He is so handsome and such a good actor! Love him in true blood. 😍

Cafélady @ 10/06/2012 at 8:09 pm

It seems as some people can’t just leave it to fabricate all this allegedly love crap stories! Some people have obviously such a less own life that they need to speculate about the (supposed) love life of others. Sad.

@ladybug: …like I said in the other alex post – such a nutrition isn’t really healthy – but I find it respectable that he is ready to do so much for a project/role!

@mforman: You’re so right. This whole rumor-carousel starting is so unneccesary and ridiculous.

I presume and hope it was all well with your surgery – I hope you feel a bit better now.

@Cafélady: Well, no, that sort of diet that he did for Hidden isn’t really good for him, but hopefully that’s the last time he’ll have to do something like that.

HQ stills from the CK photoshoot from earlier in the year:

Octoberfest @ 10/06/2012 at 8:24 pm

I prefer my Alex a bit blonder, but still looking absolutely hot!

@ladybug: How much would that suck, filming in Vancouver and not getting to drink the beer or try out any of the good restaurants? Hopefully the next time he’s filming something there, he’ll get to indulge a bit in some of what Vancouver has to offer.

Bumblebee @ 10/07/2012 at 1:05 am

@naharla

What about the redhead and the silver fox he walked around with??? Cough cough Didnt you see the tweets abiut them ???

Sheesh ! We need better trolls !!!
Just leave the poor guy alone! Hes old enough to find his own girlfriends. Anyway a lot of his fans admire his acting and are not concerned if hes walking around with a blonde or a brunette!

my perfect man!