Alexander Skarsgard: RomaFictionFest Closing Ceremony!

Alexander Skarsgard: RomaFictionFest Closing Ceremony!

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the 2012 RomaFictionFest closing ceremony held at Auditorium Parco Della Musica on Friday (October 5) in Rome, Italy.

Earlier in the week, the 36-year-old actor attended the fifth season premiere of True Blood at RomaFictionFest with his co-star Kristin Bauer.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

Alexander recently spoke to The Wall Street Journal about the difference between shooting True Blood and making a short film for Calvin Klein.

“This [Calvin Klein short film] was different on one level because there’s no dialogue. That was a cool challenge of telling a story with no words. But that’s what I love about this job. One day you are covered in blood shooting True Blood and the next day you are doing this. I just wrapped this film in Vancouver called Hidden about a family in a bomb shelter. So from this to like dirty bomb shelter with rats and smoke and soot and fire, that’s what so great about this job,” Alexander shared.

alexander skarsgard romafictinfest closing ceremony 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 713 » Show All

@A Friend of TS—Thank you for letting us know this sad, terrible news. I am sorry for the loss of your friend, who many of us considered to be a friend as well.

Alex is in Sweden . According to post of fans saw him there on the subway .

Thank you A Friend of Texas Swede for letting us know, that is so sad and I am so sorry for you and all of her family.

Cafélady @ 10/10/2012 at 8:18 pm

@A Friend of TS: Oh no…I’m so sad to hear this about TS. — And I’m sad and I’m so sorry for you -a Friend of TS- and her family and all her friends for this loss. Thank you, that you let know us others here what happened.

It’s difficult for me to find the words…I’m really sad…I only knew her via this site and our postings here, but from what I could read from her in her posts, I’ve got the impression that she really was a interesting, thoughtful and adorable person who I have considered as a good friend – even if we knew each other only via the net.

Aside of Alex himself as thread-topic, she was one of the reasons why I have visited this site. I enjoyed her comments and our little virtual talks here very much – I will never forget her. And every time when I will visit AS posts here again – I will truly miss her a piece.

Good bye, Texas Swede.

@A Friend of TS: I’m so sorry to hear that she lost her battle to cancer. :(. Thank you for letting us know, we’ll miss her.

@A Friend of TS:
I’m so sorry to hear that! Thank you for letting us know. She fought long and hard, and she will be missed by many!

A FRIEND of TS @ 10/11/2012 at 1:54 am

She also wants to let you know that she always posted under different names. But the one that she liked the most was TEXASWEDE. Here is the list:
1)Texaswede 3)hmmmmmm 5)Tanter 7)Disney Villianess 9)bonnie
2)Crew Member 4)bloom 6)Sarah. 8)anne 10)Jas and Pita

11)Molly 12)Average Jane 13)Whycantipost 14)STOP the Troll
15)concerned 16)maria 17)Tove, just too many to list.

She wanted to apologize for the confusion. She also wanted to apologize to Kate Bosworth. TS wrote a lot of negative posts about K.B. She regrets everything that she wrote about K.B TS only cared about Alex and wanted the best for Alex. TS believed despite the fact that he is not all what he seems. Alex is still special. Thank You!

fyathyrio @ 10/11/2012 at 2:11 am

@A FRIEND of TS: What a cruel thing to say about the departed. I don’t believe you are the real friend.

I will miss TS post. She was a true fan and had some witty post. RIP TS. Your battle is over now. You will be missed.

@A FRIEND of TS:
Hummm… can you please elaborate when your saying and I quote: “TS wrote a lot of negative posts about K.B. She regrets everything that she wrote about K.B TS only cared about Alex and wanted the best for Alex. TS believed despite the fact that he is not all what he seems. Alex is still special.”?
I just feel weirdly intrigued by this part of your comment.
Either Way Thank you for letting us know.

@§: That’s a name stealer, I’m quite positive. And in this case is pretty disgusting, even for JJ’s trolls. And considering the content of the post, I’m going with a KB ‘fan’.
She did switch names once, but fessed up to it. Interestingly, that name isn’t on that list. Some of those names I don’t even recognize, and the others don’t even have her ‘voice’.

@ladybug:
thought as much…didn’t recognize her style at all. Its actually very sad that someone will take advantage of someone passing for petty even ludicrous reasons. I didn’t personally know TS and I read alot her witty-in yourface-factual-objective comments around here and one thing I’m sure: she meant every word she wrote and she owned it. I’m just saying.

@§: The original comment was posted at 4:30. And has since been reposted on KB’s thread-some 10 hours later, followed by cut and pastes of comment 83. So the signs say KB fan, throwing stuff against the wall and seeing what sticks.

@A FRIEND of TS:
Name stealing trolls are losers! Nice one. Disgusting!

@ladybug:
That’s terrible! And people say that we’re the bad ones. Good grief, who the hell does something like that?

This JJ site is so riddled with trolls. It’s no fun to come here anymore.

Has she really passed way :( @ 10/11/2012 at 1:47 pm

Sorry I am confused ? as Texas swede past way ? If so my condolences to the friends and family and i would miss her thought provoking input to this site, may the angels watch over her in heaven :)
or is this just some nasty troll spreading lies if it is I am disgusted and that is a lower form of life.

Blackcat9 @ 10/11/2012 at 2:47 pm

This news has really saddened me. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Texas Swede’s posts and like mforman said Texas was a brilliant, funny and warm (sorry to steal your words but they were so fitting). I would like to express my condolences to the family and I just cannot express how much TexasSwede will be missed and how sad I am to hear this news. You were REALLY, REALLY LUCKY to have Texas Swede as a friend.

I apologize for the Kate fan who posted those other HORRIBLE POSTS! There is an old saying “Like attracts Like”.

Look it up @ 10/11/2012 at 4:02 pm

Going by all the comments and tone here I feel we may have a case of Munchausen by Internet.

@Look it up: Oooh, a cute turn of phrase!

Could Texas Swede have been a total piece of performance art, and not at all what was presented? Sure. But it’s also entirely possible that Texas Swede was as she presented herself.

@ladybug: There’s another picture of him taken from behind in the same place. It looks like he’s with somebody, but it’s really hard to see. I have no idea. If he’s with someone, he’s hiding her very well.

I’m no relationship troll. I was just curious. I’m a new fan. Is he single at the moment?

@amy: He’s been linked to many people over the last while, but nothing has been confirmed. He’s very private. Been extra private since breaking up with KB. Maybe we’ll never know.

@amy: This one?

Same place, almost same time, and he appears to be doing what he, and everyone else in the photo is doing, which is standing around waiting. I think the angle (and blurriness) is throwing people.

I suspect that if he’d actually been ‘with’ someone one the person who tweeted that pic probably would have mentioned it.

And yes, the odds are very strong that’s he single, and has been since the end of his relationship with KB last year, gossip rumors aside.

@ladybug: Yes, that’s the pic. It gives the illusion that someone is leaning up against the front of him, holding a plastic bag. But if you look at the other pic, there’s no one else in sight. It’s a mystery, anyways.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 713 » Show All