Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis: Coffee Couple!

Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis: Coffee Couple!

Ashton Kutcher and his girlfriend Mila Kunis grab a cup of coffee and the New York Post on Monday afternoon (October 8) in New York City.

The 34-year-old actor and 29-year-old actress are currently in the Big Apple while Mila works on her film The Angriest Man in Brooklyn.

Last week, Ashton‘s home in Los Angeles was the victim of a prank by a person who sent a teletext to the police claiming they were being held hostage inside the house. The prank reportedly cost the city’s taxpayers $10,000 to cover the heavily armed police sent to the house to investigate the situation, TMZ reports.

ashton kutcher mila kunis coffee couple 01

• Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Didn’t know it was that much of an age gap… I thought 1-2yrs tops.

and comfy :)

They’re cute, just like him and Demi were. I wonder why relattionships can’t last anymore.

What a great couple. She appears to be quite the opposite of Demi Moore. Demi was always so aware of her appearance and beauty. Although in past photos of Ashton and Mila,she does seem to be the one most overtly affectionate, she seems to be very independent of him overall. I remember thinking of Demi looking so needy of Ashton in every photo. She was always pictured clinging on to him or clutching his arm. He looks to be quite content. I can see these two getting married. No doubt. And the spread of Mila in Esquire Magazine, she is incredibly sexy. Very beautiful in a raw way. He scored huge!

Journalistic @ 10/08/2012 at 6:44 pm

I think they’re a super cute couple

I guess she likes cheaters.

She is definitely comfortable in her own skin. Very confident girl.

He’s hooked. No doubt.

Rachel K. @ 10/08/2012 at 6:49 pm

She is gorgeous. Poor Demi. This must be a total sap in her face.

Looselipz @ 10/08/2012 at 6:55 pm

At least he doesn’t look like her son, as he did with his Ex.

They are well suited.

Mila is in love.
It’s obvious.As for Ashton, I am not so sure.
Hope this ends well for Mila, though she really looks like a storng person, so probably not need to worry.
Demi was always insecure, but she really had a rough childhood and that’s hard to overcome.
Anyway, Bruce having a new young wife and a baby, Ashton dating sexiest woman and very sucsesful acress.
It’s a lot to take.
I feel for her and Bruce from what I’ve read-but not her daughters.
They say that Bruce told them to get overthemselfs and reconcile with their mother.

Mila is in love.
It’s obvious.As for Ashton, I am not so sure.
It’s a lot to take.
I feel for her and Bruce from what I’ve read-but not her daughters.

Mila is such a beauty. I love her =) …..ehh, Kutcher though….. she could do better IMO but I can’t tell her who to do.

over or under 3 months before he starts sleeping around with groupies behind her back?

clarinell @ 10/08/2012 at 7:26 pm

i love them together i love how he has taken her to hes hometown to meet hes family he is completely in love

loveforglory @ 10/08/2012 at 7:44 pm

oh,she is bloated again!

they are both pathetic!

she has huge ears lol
she looks like a hobbit!

KAY blood @ 10/08/2012 at 7:56 pm

I feel sorry for Demi, Ashton pursued her. She trusted him. It’s unfortunate but it happens way too often when there is a large age gap. It’s sad. Glad that Ashton & Mila hooked up and I hope they last but it is Hollywood and nothing lasts in Hollywood…

he is so gay

They known each other families for years. Let’s see where they are in another six months before we judge them.
Is it necessary for people to comment without the facts

Love them together. They look great!

Before all the media hype about Aston cheating on Demi in 2011, I did not know much about him. I think his affairs were with women 20-25 years younger than Demi, so maybe this relationship with Mila whose closer in age may workout (as much as any marriage in Hollywood). It seems that young 20 something guys are attracted to the more mature, confident woman and all she has to offer, but when those young guys mature mentally and in age they go after younger women.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All