Brad Pitt: Chanel No. 5 Campaign Teasers!

Brad Pitt: Chanel No. 5 Campaign Teasers!

Check out these new videos teasing Brad Pitt‘s campaign for Chanel No. 5, which will be released on October 15.

The 48-year-old actor will be featured in both a commercial and print ads for the fragrance company, but will only be associated with the No. 5 scent.

Brad‘s commercial will debut on October 15 with the print campaign coming in early November, according to WWD.

In the meantime, three teasers have been released featuring Brad‘s seductive voice saying short phrases. Check them out below!

Brad Pitt – “Are You Going Somewhere?”

Click inside to watch Brad‘s other teasers…

Brad Pitt – “Do You Feel Lucky?”

Brad Pitt – “What’s the Mystery?”

Facebook

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

I really enjoyed the teasers. Mysterious. And Brad looks great at any angle. It is a gift as they say. Can’t wait for the full one on Monday..

looking good as always Mr. Pitt.

cool, I can’t wait to see the whole ad.

Oh, I see why his ex wanted to reveal her ring today……….. Sexy Brad Pitt’s luxury endorsement is released. Chanel, now that’s classy.
You lose, Aniston. You will always lose. Why? Because you lack substance and you are just plain mediocre.

KTS tweets @ 10/08/2012 at 3:59 pm

Madeleine Daisy ‏@Madelelion

Killing Them Softly is perfection. Holy shiit it’s beautiful. I LOVE films like that.

His looks are soooo overrated. His face has always been very apish. And that smug, thinks-he’s-so-cute smirk he always has on his face doesn’t help in making me like him any more.

OlympusMons @ 10/08/2012 at 4:02 pm

So SEXY voice! :-)

(Bringing over here a very funny comment from X thread…)
Oh dear @ 10/08/2012 at 3:13 pm
Also, the pic looks like mommy seeing him off to his first day of college highschool .”Mom, not in front of my freinds!!”

@darth:

Not sure what the hell your are talking about. You don’t see his face in the ad just a back view. Stop hating and saying stupid stuff

and really I doubt brad gives a bigshit that you don’t like him. Now run along ugly.

woman spanish @ 10/08/2012 at 4:04 pm

What a voice! the most attractive I’ve ever heard!

Brad really has great sexy voice.

Love it, I haven’t used channel since in my 20s but I will try it again.

Angel Among Us! @ 10/08/2012 at 4:10 pm

@Darth….Spoken like a true jealous ugly a$$ *****! :)

This is it, no one is ever going to convince me that this woman, the Dirtbag, is not stalking Brad and Angelina. SS and her guru knew that the Chanel ad was coming out today. SS and her guru rushed to put out the piece of glass to coincide with Brad’s Ad campaign. This is one sick woman.

Ditto #6

Exactly what I was going to add. Brad has the sexiest male voice alive (rowr!) and his woman has the sexiest female voice!

Very nice Brad Chanel teaser. On the other hand, Maniston is so predictable. That pic does look like mom to son. haha

(From Brad’s previous thread…)
Rose @ 10/08/2012 at 3:26 pm
@Ssshhii_baby: Shi, remember that beautiful picture with Angie caressing BrAds face, with his eyes closed? I believe that’s the photo SS was trying to recreate. I have to admit. That’s one of my favorite Angie and Brad’s photo.
======================================
That’s EXACTLY what’s on my mind when I saw X staged photo.
I think that the pic wherein AJ was caressing tenderly BP’s face w/ his eyes closed was at Palm Spring2011 w/ AJ’s tattoo at the back shown.. I remember it very well because it’s one of my favorite AJBP pic too.

X really is a STALKER, no doubt about it!

Ssshhii_baby @ 10/08/2012 at 4:18 pm

@darth: doesn’t matter if you think he is good looking, or if you like him. his wife Angelina and his beautiful children loves him!!! both him and Angie have the sexiest voice! i wear Chanel Coco Mademoiselle but man!!! his voice is so seductive!! I might have to go old school, and get Chanel 5..

love&hate&black&wh @ 10/08/2012 at 4:19 pm

Chanel 5; the BEST! I have it and I love it!!

I love the teasers. Can’t wait for the rest. Brad Pitt is the man. No wonder his x came out today with a ugly a$$ ring. She should be ashamed of her self. As Braid said, their should be a statute of limitation on stalking your x husband.

Lamey says Maniston’s ring is like a chubby gurgling baby. Angie’s ring is lean and sharp, totally Angelina Jolie.

Passing Through @ 10/08/2012 at 4:31 pm

Ruh roh…Chanel is slowly trying to kill the twolls. Bad Chanel, bad! .Just one more week until twoll heads implode…again…

Passing Through @ 10/08/2012 at 4:31 pm

On another note….I was goofing around today looking at the pix from Angie’s St. John campaigns and I’m ROTFLMAO at an article I ran across saying St. John is currently for sale. I thought the non-model actress model was supposed to save the day for the company after they felt their brand was overshadowed by Angie when she managed to make their old lady clothes look fashionable and elegant? What happened to that? Oh wait…I know…sales actually DECLINED with Ms. Titanic as the model. Go figure. The story says that St John sales are predicted to be around $253.9 million after selling $269.5 million in 2011. Which are both a far cry from the 2nd year Angie modeled for them. Their 2007 sales was $355.4MIL. The article said they shot themselves in the foot by hiring Angie but fail to report that St. John Sales were only around $310MIL when they signed Angie in 2006.

@neer: Hi ne’er, it’s so clear now for all to see, this woman is stalking Brad and Angelina. This can’t be a coincident.
The Chanel Ad is bad!!. Brad’s voice is so sexy. I can’t wait for the reveal of the entire Ad. :-),

@Passing Through:

oH wait.. you mean Kate Winlet.. the real woman can’t sell clothes to real women.

Funny I don’t recall seeing any current pictures of Kate in any ad or commercial. But Kate has a Real figure that REAL women can relate to. Heck St. Johns could rerun Angie’s ad campaign and those pictures would still look current and awesome. She is just perfect for any brand. She just has that thing you want to see.

I’m not upset. I’m kind of glad especially after the shady way they did things with Angie. Love how Karma comes back to take a bit out of a ass*

Maniston makes so easily to laugh at her. She is stalkish, unoriginal.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All