Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman Split After 30 Years of Marriage

Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman Split After 30 Years of Marriage

Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are calling it quits after 30 years of marriage, their rep confirms to JustJared.com.

The 67-year-old actor and the 64-year-old actress married in 1982 after meeting on the set of the hit series Taxi. They have three children together – Lucy, 29, Grace, 27, and Jacob, 24.

Danny currently stars on the FX comedy It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Rhea recently had a guest stint on HBO’s Hung.

The news was first reported by Entertainment Tonight.

ARE YOU SAD that Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman have separated?

Rich Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 10/08/2012 at 12:06 pm

awwww man! :(

SAD ABOUT ADAM @ 10/08/2012 at 12:07 pm

THERE IS NO HOPE FOR LOVE OR MARRIAGE ANYMORE

All those years dedicated to each only to part ways anyway. Does marriage mean anything anymore? It just seems to pointless.

and unfortunately nothing in life is eternal! sad :(

thighmegatampon @ 10/08/2012 at 12:14 pm

What?! That came out of nowhere… :(

very stupid of them!!!

this is sad

Well, I don’t believe in marriage anymore =(

WHHHAAAAAAATTTTT!!!???!!! I did not see that one coming – I thought they were rock solid – so sad :-( !!!!

I hope they reconcile.

monica lewinsky @ 10/08/2012 at 12:28 pm

Omg no~
I loved matilda!

Wow 30 years of marriage??? NO!

Love The Shoes @ 10/08/2012 at 12:39 pm

I’ve always been shocked they lasted this long because I have always had suspicians about Danny’s faithfullness. I have never heard anything negative but still think it wouldn’t surprise me if I was right.

original miley @ 10/08/2012 at 12:48 pm

no! poor matilda! her parents are getting divorce!

Why after 30 years do this? What problems could you have had now that you have not weathered in the past? smh

Oh well, they’re probably sick of eachother. Maybe they will stay married and just live seperately. who the hell knows anymore.

This so sad.

Yup the world is ending. Those two are made for each other. Never thought that I would see the day that these two would split=(

Aww man that’s sad… an scary

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!! @ 10/08/2012 at 1:24 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please look at this link! The results on Google results go past page 30!!!!!! ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asians really can read minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All