Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman Split After 30 Years of Marriage

Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman Split After 30 Years of Marriage

Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are calling it quits after 30 years of marriage, their rep confirms to JustJared.com.

The 67-year-old actor and the 64-year-old actress married in 1982 after meeting on the set of the hit series Taxi. They have three children together – Lucy, 29, Grace, 27, and Jacob, 24.

Danny currently stars on the FX comedy It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Rhea recently had a guest stint on HBO’s Hung.

The news was first reported by Entertainment Tonight.

ARE YOU SAD that Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman have separated?

Credit: Michael Buckner; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Danny DeVito, Divorce, Rhea Perlman, Split

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 10/08/2012 at 12:06 pm

awwww man! :(

SAD ABOUT ADAM @ 10/08/2012 at 12:07 pm

THERE IS NO HOPE FOR LOVE OR MARRIAGE ANYMORE

All those years dedicated to each only to part ways anyway. Does marriage mean anything anymore? It just seems to pointless.

and unfortunately nothing in life is eternal! sad :(

thighmegatampon @ 10/08/2012 at 12:14 pm

What?! That came out of nowhere… :(

very stupid of them!!!

this is sad

Well, I don’t believe in marriage anymore =(

WHHHAAAAAAATTTTT!!!???!!! I did not see that one coming – I thought they were rock solid – so sad :-( !!!!

I hope they reconcile.

monica lewinsky @ 10/08/2012 at 12:28 pm

Omg no~
I loved matilda!

Wow 30 years of marriage??? NO!

Love The Shoes @ 10/08/2012 at 12:39 pm

I’ve always been shocked they lasted this long because I have always had suspicians about Danny’s faithfullness. I have never heard anything negative but still think it wouldn’t surprise me if I was right.

original miley @ 10/08/2012 at 12:48 pm

no! poor matilda! her parents are getting divorce!

Why after 30 years do this? What problems could you have had now that you have not weathered in the past? smh

Oh well, they’re probably sick of eachother. Maybe they will stay married and just live seperately. who the hell knows anymore.

This so sad.

Yup the world is ending. Those two are made for each other. Never thought that I would see the day that these two would split=(

Aww man that’s sad… an scary

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!! @ 10/08/2012 at 1:24 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please look at this link! The results on Google results go past page 30!!!!!! ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asians really can read minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow
You go Danny !
I hope you have an 18 e.o. girl

I knew a couple that got divorced the day of there 40th anniversary. The reason being was they loved each other but it was more a brother/sister type love. So they divorced. The couple are still good friends and go out for lunch with their new spouses and there kids once a month.

Awww. This gives me the sads :(

Geez, doesn’t anything last anymore???

Not surprised. Nothing lasts in Tinsletown except radioactive waste.

Very sad news. They were one of Hollywood’s success story!

So sad to hear this.

nooooooooooo….gush am sad. its effing 30 years…wat went wrong.

Suspicious @ 10/08/2012 at 4:40 pm

This doesn’t surprise me at all……he is such a “tiny” scuzzbucket. He has been a drunk for years!!!!! She finally kicked him to the curb….

Just Sad to hear:( 30 years is a blessing:) I want my marriage to last 30 years and more; Til death do us part:) I love my husband:) And we are going to grow old together:) I wish them the best:)

Wow, this is really sad. Please let them fix this.

Who cares the country is falling apart and this is important?

definitely surprised, but they generally live a very private life…. so, we really don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors. Even though their kids are grown ups, I hope that it’s amicable.

i’m never surprised when it’s those couples that pimp themselves out constantly, i wasn’t even surprised when amy poehler divorced her husband, but this one i’m actually shocked about. so freakin sad man! dunno if i’ll be able to watch matilda again.