Matt Bomer: 'Hotel Transylvania' with the Boys!

Matt Bomer: 'Hotel Transylvania' with the Boys!

Matt Bomer takes two of his sons to see the movie Hotel Transylvania at The Grove on Monday (October 8) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old actor, in a Rogue shirt, let the kids play on the video games inside the theater after the movie and then Kit and one of the twins blew bubbles outside.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Matt Bomer

Over the weekend, Matt and his partner Simon Halls were honored at the 2012 GLSEN Respect Awards.

FYI: Matt will be celebrating his 35th birthday on Thursday (October 11). Happy early birthday!

10+ pictures inside of Matt Bomer at the movies with the kids…

matt bomer hotel transylvania with the boys 01
matt bomer hotel transylvania with the boys 02
matt bomer hotel transylvania with the boys 03
matt bomer hotel transylvania with the boys 04
matt bomer hotel transylvania with the boys 05
matt bomer hotel transylvania with the boys 06
matt bomer hotel transylvania with the boys 07
matt bomer hotel transylvania with the boys 08
matt bomer hotel transylvania with the boys 09
matt bomer hotel transylvania with the boys 10

Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Perfect Man @ 10/09/2012 at 12:43 pm

Hot talented guy who looks like great Dad!

I’m a doctor,35 ,rich but still single.It’s hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more but not me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on W’ealthybar.c om under the name of jerryf2.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one whom i’m looking for!!!

Gay or not, I still wouldn’t object to him in my bed :P

Love him, sexy and sweet all in one. Yum

Love Love Love MATT BOMER !!!!!! He’s a total DILF .. LOVE HIM… YUMMY

nepenthes @ 10/09/2012 at 3:34 pm

Such a DILF.
Altough I think this much scruff does not suit him. But still!!!! Love ya Matt!

He is so cute with his kids

Hottest man ever (besides Robert Pattinson).. I love White Collar!

magnoliafun @ 10/09/2012 at 5:17 pm

He has already grey hair on his beard!!!! its not good for such a type of man

I felt deeply sad went i went to another Matt Bomer gallery with his kids and saw the most ugliest coments.. but then i saw some coments on this post:::::::::::::::: faith in humanity restored

So good to see a role model in Hollywood these days. Not very many like him.

SimplementMoi @ 10/09/2012 at 6:54 pm

Simon Hall is one lucky man. Matt Bomer is gorgeous.

@fg: Many comments are from the same person in different names. As usual for Bomer thread. Simon Halls =PR with a lot of intern. Go figure.

Rob Mapler @ 10/10/2012 at 1:52 am

From Datalounge Matt Bomer Fans UNITED.

Simon Rules @ 10/10/2012 at 2:21 am

Gay father with gay kids. God Bless America.

Oh my god, such a stupid comment Simon Rules! Unbelievable and I am ashamed! Welcome to the 21st century!!

the hysterical thumb downers are still here…(first comment: 15 thumbs up yesterday evening (paris time),and 15 thumbs down now…). they’re probably jealous or have complexes…

Wake up, Simon’s interns!! They can do at least 15 thumbs up in a couple of minutes in a day. Where is Rob from Canada?

Maatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt WHERE IS SIMON’S INTERNS?? THERE ARE TOO MANY THUMB DOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was 14 years old when I knew I was a gay. No bible in my life since then.

hysterical thumbs downer haha – what a poor world :-p

the #18 and #19 comments are not mine. it’s so stupid and vain to do that (to use other people’s aliases)

#21
I can only shake my head about that ….

#17 and #21 aren’t mine either. it’s so stupid and vain to do that (to use other people’s aliases) Kit isn’t GAY!!!!

KIT’s walking isn’t gay thing. Get a life.

KIT’s walking isn’t gay thing. Get a life.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All