Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Matt Bomer: Andrew Rannells' Ex Boyfriend on 'New Normal'!

Matt Bomer: Andrew Rannells' Ex Boyfriend on 'New Normal'!

Matt Bomer is set to guest star on The New Normal as the ex-boyfriend of Andrew Rannells‘ character Bryan!

“Guess who’s coming on The New Normal as Bryan’s sexy ex-boyfriend? The one and only Matt Bomer!!!” series creator Ryan Murphy tweeted.

Both the guys have something in common – they have both played strippers! Matt famously stripped it off in Magic Mike while Andrew played a private party stripper in Bachelorette. Check out photos of Matt‘s “Ken Doll” striptease below!

Matt and Ryan previously worked together when the White Collar actor guest starred on Glee as Cooper Anderson, the older brother of Darren Criss‘ character.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Matt Bomer playing Andrew Rannells’ ex-boyfriend?

matt bomer magic mike ken doll striptease 01
matt bomer magic mike ken doll striptease 19
matt bomer magic mike ken doll striptease 20

Credit: Steven Vlasic, Frazer Harrison, Superherofan; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Andrew Rannells, Matt Bomer, New Normal

John Parra/Getty

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS @ 10/10/2012 at 9:24 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The results on Google results go past page 30!!!!!!! Its really true!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY MOLY!!!!
Matt Boner, anyone?

oh my god…i didn’t see the movie, but was this in it?!? hot damn i’ll be sure to buy it the day it comes out…oh my i can’t believe he would do this haha, but damn i aint complain’n

the guy on the right is the gayest guy I’ve ever seen after Justin Bieber

what Stanley said I am blown away that anybody able to make $5076 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you read this page (Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/U67QB

YES I CANNOT WAIT

Claire Mélusine @ 10/10/2012 at 10:38 pm

he is so not getting the 50 shades of whatever part…

cannot stop smiling after seeing those pictures hahaha his body is perfection and his package woowee

@Claire Mélusine: he so does not want that crap, he has a better film career in store. 4 movies in the next 6 months and a big one on the horizon.

Jared, you’re a perve for posting these pics.

HOT HOT HOT @ 10/10/2012 at 11:41 pm

@Amanda: I cannot thank jared enough for posting these pictures its a great change to see a gorgeous man in a tiny g string compared to women in bikinis all the time

OMFG, Matt Bomer’s a$$ is divine! Very rimmable.

Excuse me while I throw up.

he is a complete work of perfection. seriously put him in the Louvre

Romney supporter @ 10/10/2012 at 11:53 pm

Ugh, gay people make me sick. They should be banned from the entertainment business.

holy buns on matt bomer.

Matt, go into my bed, right now!!!

@Romney supporter: get a dck up yr ****

OMG AWESOME, this episode will be golden. And these pictures, HOOOT !!

HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!!!!

Sexiest man alive @ 10/11/2012 at 2:24 am

Steaming hot

somali girl @ 10/11/2012 at 2:56 am

Yuk! I can’t stand man who wear gstrings.

O_O

Well… He may be gay but I officially have a serious crush on that man…

OMG… seriously… omg!

Seeing Matt I can only think about 50 shades of Grey! Mmmmmmmm

OMG!!! Love Matt!!!

where does he find the time to do all these appearances (tv series,movies) in addition to white collar ???

Too Good For Grey @ 10/11/2012 at 11:33 am

hubba hubba

the father of 3 children :(

I forgot!!! Happy Bday Matt!!! God Bless You!!!

@Mary: This is what I’m thinking… *vomitting*

Troll Forever @ 10/12/2012 at 12:20 am

Forever Troll

Troll Forever @ 10/12/2012 at 12:31 am

So many gay guys using girls name. lol

Idk if we’re seeing different images, but Matt Bomer is freaking hot! He wore the g-string for a movie role, and I’m damn glad he did. Even though it wasn’t really necessary to include Matt’s pics as Ken, thank you Jared for doing it anyway :)

@RupertSanders: When the left one smiles, too.

its really turn me ON

@ the fu..ing idiot who thumbs down hysterically each time there’s a post about matt bomer and posts comments under multiple aliases including other people’s one…don’t you have anything more interesting to do with your life? it’s just pathetic…matt bomer has millions of fans,you won’t be able to change that.

@fan62: right, all that work and no results

Huge conspiracy for Bomer fans… lol NOT. Almighty God like one can thumb downs Bomer a lot but non other can do (NOT) and some people here like @fan62 are so hysterical about it. Pathetic…yeah, really.

Millions of gay fans approve it *huge grin*

For the last couple of threads, it’s pretty obvious that who is the troll and making multiple comments under different names to *support* Bomer in a strange way. Very stupid, I must say.

Too many F;:king French!!! LOL

Everybody – go to Datalounge and find Matt Bomer thread. The biggest fan thread on earth. Support Matt and humanity!

@ dooliloo…you’re absolutely right,matt bomer has many fans in france. and many others in the usa,in engand, germany, italy, spain, canada, brazil, japan…what about you,poor thing?

Eve from Lyon @ 10/13/2012 at 9:20 am

OMG I’m a French, too! I agree that there are too many French here XD

@ eve…trop de français? comment peux-tu dire qui l’est et qui ne l’est pas?…

Go to Datalounge, you can see another crazy one saying ‘I’m French’ or she/he is just @fan62

I can say Matt’s boyfriend is a luck one! Matt Bomer is realy hot!