Jennifer Aniston: Living Proof Spokeswoman Picture!

Jennifer Aniston: Living Proof Spokeswoman Picture!

Check out Jennifer Aniston in this new pic from her partnership with the haircare line Living Proof!

“Over the years, my hair has been subjected to everything … blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons, color, extensions, you name it. My hair has taken a serious beating,” the 43-year-old actress said in a statement as the new spokeswoman. “After using these products, I felt like I finally discovered a solution that works every day. I could not be more excited to share Living Proof with the world.”

The partnership was announced yesterday!

Bigger picture inside…

jennifer aniston living proof official pic 01

Credit: Living Proof
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

Sorry, but when uses a professional hairdresser on a nearly daily basis, I’m not buying that this product has much to do with anything.

Isn’t she the gal who spent $50,000 on hair stylists in a single month?

I also don’t happen to think her hair is all that great – without the extensions, her hair is flat and frizzy.

Proving once again she really has nothing to talk about besides her hair.

She focuses on her hair so much because she knows her face is not attractive or pretty.

Has she ever talked about anything besides her hair, body, drinking, Mexico or her ex?

Her hair is not that great!

Why is there this obsession with her hair? Is it because it hides her homely face?

Wonder if she realizes that all she will be remembered for is Friends, her hair and being BP’s ex wife?

Jen a homewrecking ho @ 10/11/2012 at 12:11 pm

I hope Heidi, run up on this ho and whip that dumb AZZ.

ITA with all of you. Her hair is definitely not that great. If she had hair like Eva Mendez it would be great, but she doesn’t so it’s just very thin and stringy. There is no life in her hair.

Jen a homewrecking ho @ 10/11/2012 at 12:13 pm

This will not last, Justin is just using Dumb AZZ, and she is so desperate for a man to stay with her, she has to let him.

STOP IT JARED!! @ 10/11/2012 at 12:13 pm

Enough of this no talent, ugly, boring WITCH!!

I’m sure there are other interesting celebs you can add to your threads!

Didn’t Jen say in an interview, that she wore weaves and hairpieces. How can she promote an hairline. Can not wait till this Nut Case get married , so she will not be able to ride Brad Pitt’s coat tails anymore.

somali girl @ 10/11/2012 at 12:20 pm

Let’s see the real hair minus the extensions!!

Change the name of this site @ 10/11/2012 at 12:21 pm

From Just Jared to Just Jen. BORING!!

She was always an overrated media darling that is aging really fast now.

Is this why Aniston made fun of wearing wigs in that dumb water ad? To try and make clear it is all her own hair because she had this hair product endorsement in the works? I agree with the poster Tim, I still thinks she wears extentions either way. Plus all this, the ring showing, the hair product thing all coincidentally happening with Brad’s promotions for Chanel and KTS.

I’ll never get the fascination for her hair????

As her fans would like to say about other celebrities, instead of spending so much money on that obnoxious engagement ring, why didn’t she just donate that money to kids dying of cancer?
And now here she is, on another money-grab quest. This woman is so self-absorbed. Even selling bottled water has to revolve around her. What does that stupid bottled water have to do with her tabloid fame? Am I the only unable to see the connection? What was the point of it all? Drink this water and you can be a famous phoney like me?!
Everything about this woman is pretentious. She’s all about “Me, me, me, look at me! Pay attention to me! Oh, woe is me! Me and my hair, me and my body, me and my “achievements”. Me and whoever the eff is effing ME now.”

ivana faeli @ 10/11/2012 at 12:57 pm

Boooooring

Living Proof that an idiot can be rich too. you just need other idiots who are stupid enough to buy your endorsements. shallow celeb for shallow people. perfect union. her poor fans will just get poorer while she goes laughing all the way to the bank, using their hard earned money to support her lavish, self indulgent lifestyle.

respect and admire Jennifer Aniston to me she will always be beautiful and wonderful.

She is beautiful @ 10/11/2012 at 1:18 pm

:D

She is beautiful @ 10/11/2012 at 1:19 pm

:D

HER HAIR HAS ALWAYS BEEN GORGEOUS!

JPTrolls,shut up. :) @ 10/11/2012 at 1:21 pm

please just go away.

Laughing at the jealous idiots saying bad things about her. haha nice try. but no.

shes lovely!
nice pic!
I wish I had hair like her hair.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All