Gerard Butler: Barbra Streisand Concert with Katie Couric!

Gerard Butler: Barbra Streisand Concert with Katie Couric!

Gerard Butler and Katie Couric pose backstage at the Barclay’s Center at famed singer Barbra Streisand‘s concert on Thursday (October 11) in Brooklyn, New York.

“Look who I ran into at #Barbra in #Brooklyn!!!” the 55-year-old news anchor tweeted, along with the picture. “Back to Brooklyn!!! So looking forward to seeing the 1 & only @barbrastreisand in concert @BarclaysCenter!!” Katie added earlier that day.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Also pictured inside: Barbra performing on stage during her concert that evening.

gerard butler katie couric barbra streisand concert 01

• Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All
Ana Bella @ 10/12/2012 at 3:49 pm

The lady’s smile is real, but his smile forced

He sure is holding Katie in a pretty tight embrace. Perhaps he’s trying to get a spot on her talk show to promote his new movies coming out?

Stuck in a Cave @ 10/12/2012 at 5:35 pm

Katie courier has one of the highest debuting talk shows in hx…..where have you people been????

Bazaroworld! @ 10/12/2012 at 6:18 pm

Seems unless you got something negative to say about Gerry, you get neg thumbs!

Stuck in a Cave @ 10/12/2012 at 6:29 pm

@Bazaroworld!: I don’t get these posters, what a bunch of negative nellies!!!!!!

Bazaroworld! @ 10/12/2012 at 6:39 pm

I think Gerry is back in Louisiana per a couple of twitters. What’s up with that?

Bazaroworld! @ 10/12/2012 at 6:42 pm

@Stuck in a Cave: Like I said, bazaroworld!

Tweeter is at New Orleans airport …..
Adam Scheirman‏
I think I just got stared down by Gerard Butler. The f.uck?
56 minutes ago

I think the regulars are waiting for Teen Talk to end so we can have a more interesting discussion.

Tweeter is in Louisiana ….
jonsmith4040‏
I think Gerard Butler just gave me the stink eye in the airport…
57 minutes ago

Monkey girl needs to get her hands off my man.

Joie de Vivre @ 10/12/2012 at 8:57 pm

@God Bless yoou all!: Very nicely done! Thank you. ♥

WO, has some pics of Gerry and all I can say is OMG!!!!!!! words cannot express how he looks. Maybe someone can bring them here for the JJr’s to enjoy.

Can'tGetEnough @ 10/12/2012 at 10:04 pm

@lolita: Are these the pics you’re referring to Lolita?

@Can’tGetEnough: CGE, no the pics are in the proboard section. I think they are part of Mavericks or that magazine photos.

CGE, one is in black and white and not the one where he is holding the cat. He has a white v-neck t shirt on, the rest are in color. I wish i wasn’t so techno challenged.

@lolita:
I’ve been trying to post the link for you, but JJ isn’t letting it through for some reason.

@from WO: Thanks for trying, I guess we all will have to visit WO to see them. Did you like the way he looked in them?

Joie de Vivre @ 10/12/2012 at 10:31 pm

@from WO: Me too and same goes. And yes, he does photograph well in black and white. And green and blue and tie-dye and batik… Thanks for letting us know those photos were out there, lolita. Hope everyone stays safe and kind.

Can'tGetEnough @ 10/12/2012 at 10:31 pm

Let’s see if this works:

Can'tGetEnough @ 10/12/2012 at 10:32 pm

Nope, doesn’t work, sorry Lolita. I’m having trouble too. JJ just isn’t letting it through.

Joie de Vivre @ 10/12/2012 at 10:35 pm

@Can’tGetEnough: Didn’t work for me. Anyone able to link?

I always thought Gerry had notches on the mens side of the score board, but now Im rethinking that he might have more than a couple of notches. A velvet jacket wearing man at a Barbra Streisand show would not be the man I would attach the word Heterosexual too.

Thanks ladies for trying, I don’t remember seeing them before. Maybe there is some legal thing involved in showing them without getting permission.
You ladies are the best.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All